이름이 뭐예요?

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When went into the plane, I quickly looking for my seat. Since Sunny is sitting with Hyoyeon, Seohyun with Sica, Tiff with Sooyoung and Yoong is sitting with Yuri, I suppose I'll sit alone for the next 2 hours. That's cool. for an Acrophobia, or fear of height like me. Really cool.. how could they do this to me? What if I puke? or faint? or ran out of breath?

I just ignore every thought about the height-fear-stuff, I finally found my seat, It's the last row, pff. At least I'll have my own time to calm myself from what just happened to me. I took my IPod from my Black Balenciaga bag and start to play random songs. Luckily, most of the songs were up beat and cheerful. It will forever lighten up my mood.

Suddenly, a young guy sit beside me, the first thing I noticed about him is, that he has a very charming sharp eyes, those eyes are gorgeous, and the next thing is, he's hair is bright-orange colored, It's kinda stunning for a guy with sorrow eyes like him, but why i mind? Again, I'm busying myself with picking some songs and make my new playlist.

 

The young guy beside me poke my left hand and signaling me to pause the song, and I did. "Hey, Agassi, You were talking to Jungkookie right?" Kookie? wasn't that just a cutie? It made me me want to buy a new toy poodle and name it Kookie, otl. "Uh huh" I just nodded my head and answer his question simply. "Who are you? Are you a noona?" He ask me with a curious face.

Wait..

Did he ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter