What Happened?

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the airport, I meet my brother, Jiwoong oppa, He is with his girlfriend, Jang Hanji eonnie. They looks really great together. For my oppa, she is the perfect girl, Hanji eonnie match his type really well, perfect height, beautiful long straight hair, pretty smile, not just that, Hanji eonnie is an independent and smart too. I really understand why Oppa likes her very much, Hanji eonnie just like our Mom, She nags all the time, Hahaha.

The time when i called him, he was just done his flight from London, He is a pilot. I run and i hugged him. Man, He is really tall.

Hanji eonnie greets me with a warm hug, she always does. As I wait for the others member to come, We sit in the cafe at the airport. I missed Jiwoong oppa very much, and of course, I missed Hanji eonnie too. Suddenly, I think of Hayeon, about her school life, how much she grows, and a lot. It was 4 months ago since the last time I took her to go out, Yeah, the usual reason, fans.

“Oppa, How’s Hayeon?” I asked him as i munch my burger. “Hayeonnie? She’s doing great” Hanji eonnie answer me. “Well, How about her school life?” I ask her, She just smile and pats my shoulder, “Taengoo-ah.. Don’t worry too much, She is great girl, She have a lot of friends, her grades are good, it’s really nothing to worry, honey..” She said. See? She “is” a perfect woman. “Ah, Thank you for watching her eonnie, You know, She’s a little bit naughty, and tomboy too..” I said. “Uh huh.. She have your habits, Taeng.. Hahaha” Oppa suddenly buuts in, i hate his habit, how the hell he said that to me? I just rolls my eyes.

Somebody is patting my back, It’s Sooyoung. “Yaa ! Sooyoung, what took you so long?” I ask her as she joining us. “You-know-who, Taeng..”She said with a joking expression. “Yeah, I-know-who.. Kris, right?” I said as i rolls my eyes. Again.

“What? It’s not my fault, He was the one that wanted to drive me in his tight schedules, “ She said “Anyway, that’s mean he love me !” She said with a bubbly oh-so-cute expression. Damn.. I envy her very much, i wonder if Hobie can do the same thing.. But i guess, it won’t happen, he won’t even think about that.

 

“Okay, okay.. flight to Tokyo is in 20 minutes, you better get going now Taeng.. I heard there is some boybands too, They’re going too Tokyo as well,” Jiwoong oppa remind me. Shoot. I al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter