Who You?

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung, now tell me, who is the guy that saved me?" I said as I straightened my body, gripping his firm shoulders. "But, noona. I'm sorry, He told me not to tell you. He just said that He likes you very much and He wants to keep this as a secret." Taehyung said, I can see his ears turn red. He's clenching his fist thightly as if he is ready to punch someone in a blink of eyes. Why are you being so selfless? I will let myself be honest. I just really happy most of the time when I'm with him --Taehyung. His smile, His gaze, His laughing, His sounds, His gestures, literally, Everything about him attract me.

"Let me reveal another secret, noona. He is probably now is going to 5th floor. That is where your room is right? And his room is in that floor too. If you really want to know him, just chase him noona." Taehyung said, suddenly pulling me into his warm embraces.

"Now, go noona. You have to thank him for saving us.., I'm not a great fighter afterall." He said, releasing his hug from me. Give me a light peck in the forehead. "I'm going out somewhere. probably we'll meet tomorrow morning, rest well noona!" He said, after he kissed my forehead, he wear his jacket and leave the hotel area.

Okay.. now back to that Mr. Mysterious. 5th floor?

I'll be better go now. I make my way to the hotel's lobby. I don't care if  I accidently bumped to some people. I need to go and find that guy.. crap, I didn't ask how's he looks like.

Okay Taeng.. think. I said to myself as I fasten my steps to the lift.

That guy is punched several time in his face, his mouth is bleeding, and he's about 170cm

Let just hope I'll find him tonight,

I saw the lift door almost closed, quickly pressed the button and get in. I was about to press the button to 5th floor, but someone th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter