Chapter 2

Sudden Attack

Chapter 2

2ne1 awkwardly standing infront Exo. Exo only stand and not talking even one word. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen don't have a voice. It's very rare when the most talkative member was quiet. CL looking at 2ne1 member. Some of Exo member still feel that their are dream. 

Time right now show that it's freaking 3 a.m! D.O cutely rubbing his both eyes. "Annyeonghaseyoo! What's up We're 2ne1!" 2ne1 hurriedly greeting them and silence conquering again the living room. "We are one! Annyeonghaseyoo, Exo imnida!" Suho give signal to .

Exo still wear their cute pyjamas. Since 2ne1 abruptly enter their dorm and giving morning shock to them, they still not believe the fact. Chen who got a very wonderful morning prank still shock. 2ne1 only quiet and sit at the floor since Exo dorm is quite big.

"What show is this?" Suho asking the PD. "Sudden Attack!" The PD answer Suho. "What is this about?" Kris asking the PD. "Let's me explained this PD-nim" CL volunteer to answer the question. All Exo members sit infront 2ne1 and waiting for the explaining thing. "We actually living with you guys. This show is to replaced 'Roommate'" CL explain while the staff set up the camera around the house. "How long did you live her Sunbaenim?" Sehun asking 2ne1. "3 months" Minzy casually answer the question. "What?! Is that to long?" Baekhyun whined and getting a smacked from Chanyeol. "That was the ruled pabo!" Chanyeol whisper.

"Omo! Are not you the mc at inkigayo and.. you too!" Dara exclaim and pointed to Suho. "Nae sunbaenim. Nice to meet you" Suho give a slightly bow and Baekhyun still rubbing his head. "We are really sorry to you all. Do you know what time is it right now?" Bom asking Exo.

"We don't know" Xiumin answer. "Suprisely, time right now show 3:30 a.m" CL answer and make Exo growl. "I can't believe it!" Kai groan. 

"Alright guys, 2ne1 member will splitting sleeping with Exo members. The door that you are chosen right now is the room that you will stay. Since we already set up the camera, we will leaving" PD announced to them. "Heol, that's it?" CL facepalming herself. The staff and PD leaving them and 2ne1 and Exo manager also leaving them alone.

"That's great" Lay comment and D.O hurriedly enter the kitchen. "We are really sorry 2ne1 sunbaenim. He will get the drinks" Tao explain to them. "Let's me help him" Bom immediately make a way to the kitchen. "Oh, just call me Dara noona. No need to so formal" Dara speak and she make a move to the corner of the room. The camera have set up there. The camera is high and can't be reach. "Annyeong, right now I'm at Exo dorm! Yay!" Dara talking to the camera and jumped infront it. 

Her apple hair bouncing along her move. Minzy coming alone and take the bottle near it and sing 'Come Back Home' songs. "Heol unnie!" CL laugh and Exo members also laugh with their actions. 

"What are you doing lately?" Bom asking a shy latter beside her. "We are recording CF lately. How about you sunbaenim?" D.O ask Bom while he put a coco powder into the jug. "We are make a world tour. Oh, just call me Bom noona since I older than you" Bom tell D.O with jokking expression. "Alright noona" D.O smiled. "Oh, the water already boiled, hurry up!" Bom rushly take the kettle and pour it into the jug. D.O immediately mixing the hot water with coco powder. "Carefull" Bom remind D.O.

"I miss my Tam Tammie! Where are you?!" after tired dancing, Dara and Minzy sit and Dara whining about her doll. "Heol, unnie. You are infront Exo!" CL speak and make Exo member giggled. "How old are you?" Minzy ask. She know about Exo but she don't know about their personal. "I'm the maknae" Sehun put his hands up. "Really?" CL asking him. "He like the maknae, I think" Dara pointed to Luhan. Luhan only smiled. "Ah, I know this guy. He is my fan!" Dara pointed to Chanyeol. "I love his voice too." Dara continued her words and make both group laugh. 

"Actually when we know about this show, we really don't know what to do. It's seem our future are black. And it's also include a boy group" CL give her comment. "This is your first time in this type of show right?" Luhan ask 2ne1. "Nae and it's very awkward" Dara simply answer. 

"Ahh, Bom ahjumma are here!" Dara yell. Bom and D.O get attention from the both groups. "Hi, what's your name?" CL ask D.O. "Do Kyung Soo but my stage name is D.O" he smiled and arrange the cup carefully at the floor and Bom pour the water slowly. 

"We actually bring a housewarming gifts" CL handed the gifts to Suho. "Kamsahamnida!" Baekhyun answer. "We also bought a sweet. Unpacked it!" Bom gesture them and Exo member unpacked the gifts and found the sweets. Kris rip the plastic off and put it near the drink. 

"What did you all usually do at dorm?" Dara ask them while eating the snack that prepare by Chanyeol to them. "Watching movies, play game and eating" Chen answer. "Hmm, how about outdoor?" CL ask again. "We play basketball, cycling also play football" Baekhyun answer while he eating a snack. "What about you?" Chanyeol asking back to 2ne1. "We are watching TV, playing also go out alone" Minzy speak. 

The bell ring and make both group turn their eyes to the door. Kris open the door and found 2ne1 manager outside. "Jangmae!" Dara informed CL and 2ne1 members walk to the door. Kris step back, giving a space to 2ne1. "Here you luggage. This is from the car." Jangmae put the luggage inside and bid goodbye to them. "Oh My God, Jangmae 678 don't bring us a food?" Minzy whined and step near Bom. "Aigoo, our maknae" Bom give a pat at Minzy shoulder. "678 cruel!" Dara stick her tongue out infront the camera. CL pull up Dara apple hair and give a big laugh to Exo.

"Ah, here the camera. I'm sorry viewers, we have to turn off the camera because Exo member need to take bath. Good morning! Ppyong!" Dara waved at the camera.

"Yeah, I found one! Bye bye camera! Good morning!" Bom kiss the camera and waved happily.

"Wow, I also found 1! Annyeong!" The camera blank after Minzy turn off the camera.

"Guys, let's go! I will bring this camera! Hello viewers, we have too go out because Exo member getting a bath right now and we take this camera for buying a breakfast!" CL exclaim and 2ne1 members getting ready and they walk out the door and Baekhyun waved. The door shut down.

__________

2nd chap! Since you all make a request for next chap, I endeed make it in notepad and copy it to Asianfanfics. So guys, please comment and give me support. Don't forget to subscribe too :)
Ah, I also saw a comment that request for shipping but it's still secret and I will reply your comment :) Ppyong!!! <3 XOXO