Chapter 1

Sudden Attack

Chapter 1

"I'm nervous, who do you think the boy group?" Dara muttering. "But Dara, they must a really good looking" Bom slightly giggled and push Dara. CL frown. "I feel really weird when Sajangnim agree with this show" Minzy shift beside CL. "Nado" Minzy answer and browsing internet with her laptop.

"Wow, no wonder. Exo active with CF now days" Minzy show some article to her unnies. "Well, they handsome and it's a ticket to them enter the industry." CL give her comments. "They are all flower boys" Dara looking through the picture and click a new article. "2ne1 2nd Win Come Back Home" Bom smiled. "You better read it maknae. Do you know that I was very tired after tumbling that day?" Bom tell the maknae.

Minzy look at the article and read the sentence carefully. "10 minutes more" their manager, Jangmae announced the time for the show start. "Alright, get ready guys. Minji, turn off your laptop" CL say softly and take her mirror out. Bom take out her vitamin and swallow it. Dara strumming her guitar to master their Come Back Home unplugged version. 

"Guys, Jangmae waiting. Hurry up!" CL anncounced and their faster wearing their comfortable sneaker. They get out and get inside the car. Jangmae immediately driving them to the location. 

The cameras are directly show to them. They smile and making a way to some dorm. "I bet, who the boys?" Dara again asked the PD. "You nervous make me nervous" Bom talk to Dara. MInzy and CL only smiled. They stop infront of the door. "Can you tell me the password?" CL asked the PD. The PD whisper to Minzy and Minzy tell CL. CL immediately push the several button and the unlocked sound can be hear. 

They enter slowly. The picture of the group hanging at the wall. "EXO?!" The four girls slightly scream but Dara immediately shushed them, putting her finger at her plump lips. "They will wake up pabo!" Bom says. "So, where are we start first?" Minzy asking the members. "This door" CL pointed the door near her. One of the paper glued at the door. Same with other door. The paper show the lists of the roommates. "Should we go one door one person?" Bom asking the three girls. "Let's do it" Dara say and run to the another door. The girls running to the door that they want.

Dara was standing infront a blue sky door. She read the lists of the name. "Chanyeol, Luhan Baekhyun. Just wait!" Dara make a gun shot by her hand sign. She open the knob and she looking around the room. "Not bad" She comment and walk to the first victim. "Who are him?" She ask the camera man who still shooting her scene. "Luhan" The latter reply. Dara look at the sleeping boy. "What should I do?" She whisper. "Lay down next him" The cameraman give his suggestion. "I will try". Dara lay down beside Luhan slowly. She poked luhan's arm. "Luhan-shi please wake up" She whisper near to Luhan ear. Luhan immediately wake up and sit. He rubbing his eyes and look to Dara who still sit at his bed. His mouth wide open. He immediately stand up and give a bow to Dara. "Dara sunbaenim. Nice to meet you" he bow again 90 degree. "It's ok" after Sandara bow back a loud scream can be hear from next door. Bom place!

Bom tip toed to her choosen room. The room was included Chen, D.O and Xiumin. "I actually have a vitamin today so I decided to be a ghost. A pretty ghost" She whispering to the camera. "Who was the troll here?" Bom asking the camera man. "Chen" the camera man answer. Bom giggled and push the camera man. "Where are him?" Bom ask and touch some stuff at the table in the room that making the room seem small. "That one" The camera man pointed to the boy who sleep soudly. Not aware what will coming soon. "Aigoo, good job!" she shake the camera and make a way to the boy. Chen sleep while hugging his pillow. Bom lower her head and put down her hair covering her face. She kneeled down since the bed is not really high. Bom poked Chen head and pulling his ear.  Chen pissed Bom hands. Bom can't wait anymore. She shake Chen body hard. Chen immediately sit and rubbing his eyes. He look beside him and found he screaming very loud. "GHOST!!!"

CL confused. After she read the lists name at the door, she dumbfounded. "It's actually my first time doing this kind of things without my member. Dara unnie, I need you right now" CL fake cry while she turn the knob. She remember their name and speak it. "The one who I will waking it up is Suho, Kris and Tao" CL nod and standing there. She standing not making a move. "You are standing there around 2 minutes right now. Make a move" the camera man tell her. CL walk to one boys. She examing him and gasp. "He not wearing a shirt" She pouted. "Ottakae?" CL ask. CL immediately poked the boy. "I'm sorry-. What his name?" she asked the camera man. "Kris" CL nodded. "Mianeh Kris-shi. I have to meet you first time like this" She pulled the blanket off and sigh relief. He using his pants. Kris wake up and shcok when he hear a scream and turn his gaze beside him. His eyes wide.

Minzy still lingering infront the door. The door show a three dancing machine. Lay, Kai and Sehun. Minzy strech her body. "I don't know what to do" She say to the camera man. She turn the knob slowly and enter the room. She kicking some random things at the floor and pick it up. "Ah! Michael Jackson ring!" She put it at the table after admiring the ring. Since she always browsing about Exo, so she knows the member. "I will start first with Kai-shi" She walk to Kai who still don't know happen. Minzy clasped her hand. She also make a dancing steps. Letting her nervous go away. She sigh heavily and pull Kai feet. Kai don't bugde and make Minzy pull both of his hand. And make Kai sit. She shaking wildly his shoulder and Kai open his eyes and shocked with Minzy face. He want to stand up but the scream make he freeze. Mimzy and Kai stare at each other. Prosesing the information.

All Exo boys wake up after the scream. They all run to the Chen room with 2ne1 member. They enter the room and found Bom put her palm at Chen face. All the boys gasp and looking at 2ne1 members. 2ne1 waved awkwardly.

_________

Very long chap! first chap though <3 XOXO