Chapter 3

Sudden Attack

Chapter 3

Minzy walk ahead from her unnies. She skipping and stop at some point because of a big distance. She wait awhile. Cl, Dara and Bom walk faster to catch up with their maknae. They walk together and they are already infront Exo dorm. Dara push the bell and Kai open the door. 

"Are you all already shower?" Bom asking him. Kai nodded his head and take the breakfast from CL grip. He immediately enter kitchen. Chanyeol walk out from his room and grin to Dara. His hair still wet and the water still dripping at the floor. Dara smile, she approach to Chanyeol.

"Sit up there, I will drying your hair. Faster!" Dara push Chanyeol to the near chair. She taked the towel at Chanyeol hand and softly drying Chanyeol hair. Chanyeol grin and show thumb up to Dara behind him. Dara only giggled. After a few minutes, Dara done with drying his hair. They walk together to the kitchen. 

"Since we are to crowded. Should we eat at living room?" Chen suggested. Both group immediately make a way to living room. They sit beside each other while eating. 

"So, what are we doing today?" Dara asking the boys infront her, she also glancing to her member. "Unnie, did we have training today?" Minzy ask Dara. "Jinjja?! For what?" Bom cough. "Come Back Home" CL answer shortly while she give Dara a chocolate cookies. "Where?" Dara furrow her eyebrow. "YG 2ne1 practise room pabo" Bom smack Dara. "Ha! Wait for a minute" Dara smile and take out her phone. 

"Yah Jjangmae, can we bring Exo?" Exo and the three girls shut up. "Of course" Dara stop talking and turn her face to Suho. "Did you all have schedule today?" Dara whisper. "No. Today we are free" Exo member high-5 with each other. "Okay, We will go there 8:00 a.m. I will driving" Dara ending her phone call. "Since you don't have schedule, let's practise with 2ne1" Dara smile and continue eating. 

Exo stunned. They can't describe about YG building. It's seem that building full with interesting thing. "Dara noona!" 2ne1 and Exo stop their conversation. Far away, they can see Seungri waving to them. Seungri approached them. "Yo 2ne1! Yo Exo!" Seungri greet them. "Seungri-ah!" even Seungri older than CL, CL speak informally to him. "Yo CL!" Seungri smack CL. "Where's other?" Bom asking. "Dance practise" Seungri shake hand with Exo member. "Oppa! Are you escape?" Minzy shout. "What?! No!" Seungri defend himself. 

"Yah Seungri! Hwangssabu hyung callling you!" GDragon suddenly approached them while he greet the stunned Exo. 

"Why is it so quiet here?" D.O mutter slowly, unfortunately Bom hear his voice. "We welcome Exo to 2ne1 private dance practise room!" Bom shout. 2ne1 member all yelling like crazy. "Private?" Lay ask CL. "Well, actually, this room only for 2ne1 and your are the first guest in here" CL explain. Exo shock. "That's right! YG dancer also can't enter this room. Not even once" Minzy continued. 

"Daebak!" Chen thumbs up. "So, what we are doing here?" Dara asking the leader. "Come Back Home choreo?" CL make bold suggestion. "Do it! Do it! Do it!" Exo shout and clapping loudly. "Okay, Bom unnie, turn on the song!" Minzy pointed the speaker. Exo clap and watch 2ne1 come back home choreography.

"y" Kai comment as he see 2ne1 make a wave with their chest. Suho smack Kai's head and Kai whimpered. Unfortunately, 2ne1 hear and stop dancing. "Why?" Minzy sit. "Nothing" Chanyeol laugh while he answer 2ne1. CL take a gaze at her unnies. Weird with sudden action. "Teach us!" Sehun finally broke the staring contest.

"You want us to teach the choreo?" Bom ask excitedly. "I'm in!" Kris hands up and stand up. "Yo Bro! Nice decision" CL high-5 with Kris. "Wo wo wo, Chensing machine also in!" Chen approach 2ne1 and Kris. "How dare you forget me?" Tao whining. Finally, all Exo decided to learn the choreo.

"Dancing line!" Minzy shout while she waving her hands on the air. "Yo waddup, it's me!" Kai walked while he  drag Lay and Sehun. "Not fair, you take your roommate!" Dara stuck her tongue out. She also busying searching her roommate. Bom walk around to find her roommate and she almost trip when Chen shocking her from behind. "Wow Bom noona!" Chen laugh. Bom smack Chen's shoulder repeatly and D.O and Xiumin only giggled."Nappeun namja!" CL shout and high-5 with her members. Suho make 2ne1 sign and joining CL laugh.

Minzy open her jacket. Kai looking at Minzy's bare shoulder and smile secretly. "Kim Jong In, get rid of your eyes before Minji notice it" Sehun whisper and Kai only smirk. Minzy feel cold and she wear the jacket back. "Wow, wait!" Kai stop her. "What?" Minzy ask clueless. Lay and Sehun laugh. ert Kai. "Urmm, nothing" Kai facepalmed himself. "Weird" Minzy comment and show them few part of dance.

On the other hand, Dara and her members not practising cause they busy chatting and laughing with each other. "You thought Lulu was a girl when first meet?" Dara ask Chanyeol. "I'm manly!" Luhan answer. "It's okay Lulu, you are cute" Dara compliment. Baekhyun and Chanyeol laugh while Luhan blushing. "Lulu hyung?!" Baekhyun continue laughing about Luhan. 

"Why are you two so quiet? It's stress me out!" Bom complain while she pout. Xiumin and D.O changed looks and face the cutie corn princess. Chen ignore them and eating Bom's corn secretly. "Yah Jongdae! What are you eating?!" Bom shout to Chen. Chen shock and choking. He immediately take mineral bottle and gulp the water. Finally, D.O and Xiumin laugh with Chen action.

"Instead of this can you rapping?" Kris ask boredly to CL. "Pardon?" the question answer by a question. "Hah Chaerin unnie, your line in 'The Baddest Female!" Tao give a suggestion. "Guys, please" Suho warning two excited member. "It's okay Suho-shii" CL smile. "Can one of you beatbox?" CL ask the three latter. "I will do it!" Kris pointed himself. Kris start beatbox and CL start her rapping.