Hwaiting!

†❤† Dirty secrets †❤† [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Eun's POV

 

 

 

 

I woke up in my bed, feeling sore all over. Must be the bad memories. How I wish there was a type of eraser that can erase the memories that I didn't wanted in my life. I washed my face, reminded myself that I still need to live on. So far the only people who knew this secret was Seungri and my parents apart from myself. My parents were so worried that they even made ne see a psychologist for treatment. I could be inhaling drugs and drinking and doing all sorts of stupid things without them.

I left house earlier than usual as Yang manager called for a meeting. He said that it was an important so I rushed, for I woke up rather late. 

 

~

 

I pushed open the recording studio's door.

 

"Annyeonghaesayo~" I greeted them all. Tablo, Jiyong, Youngbae and Yang manager were all there.

 

"Oh, you're here." Yang Manager chuckled with his famous voice.

 

"Nae, sajang-nim." I sat down on the sofa together with the idols, facing Yang manager.

 

"We are thinking of you doing a dance collaboration with Jiyong during his upcoming seoul concert. The song is breathe, and there will be a scene whereby you and jiyong will be hugging together very closely. I guess it will be fine since you both are best friends since young." He suggested.

 

I looked at jiyong. He looked like he wasn't bothered. Sigh, I was hoping he gave me some attention. Maybe he wasn't happy that it was me instead of Chaerin he was supposed to be hugging. Damn, my heart aches again. He isn't mine, so why are you still hoping Park Ji Eun?!

 

"Why..why are you looking at me like this." Jiyong gave a puzzled look. 

 

"Uh, ani ani. I'll do as you say, Yang sajang-nim." I mumbled to him

 

"Ah, by the way, since Haru's birthday is coming so I would like to invite all YG family and trainees to the birthday party held on a cruise. Is it okay? Yang sajang?" Tablo did aegyo (OMG LOL) to Yang manager.

 

"Aigoooooo, since when did our 33 year old composer tablo become a 3 year old kid." Yang manager joked. "Of couse you can, I'll bring my kids too."

 

"Hyung, you got much money huh." Youngbae laughed.

 

"It's all for my haru, MY HARU." Tablo really acted like a 3 year old. We all laughed at his cuteness.

 

"How I wished I have a daughter like haru T.T" Jiyong pouted.

 

"You can have one with Chaerin hahaha." Though it hurts, I couldn't do anything.

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

 

"You can have one with Chaerin hahaha." Ji Eun joked.

 

I want to have one with you, not Chaerin, can't you see? You're the one that I wanted, the only one that I've loved in my life. I will make you mine, after I deal with Chaerin. Wait, Ji Eun-ah.

 

I faked a smile in response. I really wanted to cry, make you mine. I want you, I need you. All the years you had not been by my side, how lonely was I, you don't know. I thought if I quietly waited like a good boy, you can come back. But my feelings for you can't cover, I thought it was you that night, then I made the huge mistake.

 

~

 

Ji Eun's POV

 

 

 

 

 

The days passed quite as normal, till the day of the cruise. I was extremely excited, to meet haru and to be invited to such high-class event. I looked into my closet and only found this red simple yet elegant dress.

 

And a lady sure needs a good pair of heels.

 

And I'm ready for the night  ;D

 

 

 

 

 

I walked together with Bigbang, for they were the closest to me, especially Youngbae and Jiyong. My sparkly heels clicked on the classy France marble, the cold air brushing past us. It felt like I was in a freezer going to be frozen, it was that cold. But the aroma of the dishes in the grand room was just unbearable. We settled at our destinated table and the frangrance was still tempting me to devour them, slowly savouring.

 

"Yah, why are you drooling Ji eun-ah." Seunghyun oppa pointed out.

I quickly back my saliva. "Hehe, must be the food, when can we start eating?"

"Anytime. Wanna go with me?  ^.^" Youngbae smirked.

"Of courseee." I stood up and walked with him. Practically his blonde hair styled up in a wavy way. He looks way better like this, than his hair let freely. It makes him have more SWAG.

 

I filled up my plate fast with lots of food hence I returned to the table before Youngbae. Just as I wanted to turn my back, a lady in white suddenly bumped into me, somehow I felt that it was on purpose. The food on my plate was all scattered on the floor, ruining my dress as well.

 

"Yah, can't you watch your way young lady?" It was her again, Lee Chaerin.

I reallly didn't wanted to argue with her, I felt real small beside her, like an ant. 

"But..." I opened my mouth, but was interupted by a chain of words like killed like knife.

"Shhhhh..." She whispered in my ear. "Jiyong is mine, get your out of our relationship."

"I didn't!" I yelled at her, making everyone look towards us.

Seeing that she got the people's attention, she started acting. "You clearly bumped into me purposely, lucky I didn't get any sauce on my dress."

 

 

I quickly ran towards the bathroom beside the staircase to avoid the people who were pointing fingers at me when she was the one to blame! Hot streaks of tears were sliding down my red cheeks. How could she do this to me? What in the world did I do to her? I didn't even interfere her relationship with Jiyong! She was such a ! Revealing all the true colors behind the spotlight, and putting up an act in the front. Now I knew what she was.

I washed my face with the clear water. Why would Jiyong like such a person, is he mad. Yeah, maybe it was because she was korea's number 1, and while I'm here, nothing compared to her. I looked into the mirror, amending my ruined make-up from all the tears. As I was about to open the door, quarels were heard outside.

 

"Yah, I saw what you did to Ji Eun, I told you to stay away from her right?!" The man said. His voice clearly shows signs of Jiyong. I felt warm, he was protecting me, and I knew the girl outside was Chaerin.

"So what? The show is just up, she's definately going to have more of this." She said, how evil is she, I thought.

"What do you want? I will give it to you as long as you stay away from me and her and my friends and end this ING relationship that isn't even real. You're just bluffing youself and the public." I could almost sense that Jiyong was on the verge of tears.

"I don't want anything apart from you, oppa. I want your heart. I want you to love me, is it just that hard? After you had with me, I can't, I just can't forget you." Chaerin said.

"You know what? I'm tired of this. Do whatever you want. Announce it to the whole world that that I, the mighty G-dragon had with you. I don't care anymore, I want myself back, I need freedom."With that, I heard him stomp off.

"Jiyong-ah!" Chaerin cried, running after him.

 

I collapsed to the floor, he...had with her eh?

 

 

 

 

The countless winters and spring that passed through my selfishness and greed of leaving you alone. Maybe, this is my punishment.

 

 

I can still feel my heart beating at the end of my fingertips. A drop of excitement hauled over me that he does not truely like chaerin. That's right, how could a boy like Jiyong even fall for her? 

 

I quickly washed off the stains that was on my dress. Then my phone rang.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter