Soju

†❤† Dirty secrets †❤† [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He leaned closer to me and just as his lips touched mine,

he said, "I still love you."

My heart fluttered and beated rapidly. Did he just say he still love me?!

"Wha..what?" I mumbled.

He hid his red face from me and shyly said repeated, "I still love you."

Unable to control my excitement, I look down at my hands, plucking my fingernails. The silence continued as the seconds ticked by.

"You too, right?" He chuckled, our eyes met as I looked up at his words. I was wreathed in smiles, it was rather embarrassing, not knowing that my cheeks are tomato red already.

A warm arm made its way around my back, quieting down my racing heartbeat as we embraced together. He was my best friend, my first love, my brother and my everything.

"You hungry?" He asked, looking dazed into the mirror which reflected a couple huddling together.

"Very very very hungry. I didn't have anything after my ice-cream." I pouted.

"HAHAHA, okay okay. Lets's palli if not your stomach is gonna gobble up itself." He stood up and held out his hand for me.

"Eureureong eureureong eureureong!!" I grabbed his bag as well as mine and dashed outside the dance studio, heading to the cafeteria.

"Ya PALLI!" I nagged at him as he chuckled at my cuteness (*.*)

He hurried towards me and took his bag away from me then started digging for something as we continued walking.

"Here!" He handled me a piece of bread—squash.

I giggled at the sight of the flattened bread, well at least it is still food. "Gomawo!" I hurriedly ripped open the plastic and gobbled down my bread :D yum yum

 

 

We settled down at the cafeteria and I bought some ramen. But he bought the thing I hated the most—Eggs Benedict

 

It looks nice, but apparently I hate eggs, and Jiyong knew that all along. Obviously he bought that just to disgust me.

"Wanna have some? ^.^" He made that evil smile he always did when he bought that with me. And I glared back at him with that stare I always gave.

He sighed at took at forkfull of that poached egg and waved it in front of my face. "If you don't eat then I'll make you drink the whole bottle of soju."

"SOJU! Ahjuma, 4 bottles of soju jusaeyo~"I waved towards ahjuma.

"Ya ya ya! I'm just joking. How can you order 4 bottles of soju?! Aishhh you...urgh." He sighed, deafeated.

"Oppa~~ Please don't get angry :( I am a good drinker I promise!" I pouted.

"It's not good for you body, pabo!" I said sternly as ahjuma handled us 4 bottles of freshly chilled soju.

I ignored naggy oppa and immediately popped open the cap and poured some soju for two.

"CHEERS!" The glasses clanged as we swallowed the chilled drink.

"More more more~" I singed as I poured yet another cup.

"Ya ya ya don't get too obsessed. Your'e a woman. The last time you got drunk you just embarrassed me and youngbae!" He whined.

The more Glasses I drank, I got more drunk. It's just freaking addicting.

"YAH! KWON JIYONG! DONG YOUNGBAE! PARK JIEUN!" I started chanting to myself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter