You'll never fade, fade to black

†❤† Dirty secrets †❤† [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Your POV

 

 

"Love life?" Jiyong paused. "What do you mean?"

"Like how you think your relationship with CL would process in the future." The MC asked.

He hesitated a while, "Nowadays we are having many quarrels, and just recently we had a big one. Maybe it'll become worse in the furture."

The MC looked shocked. Well, maybe he never expected this kind of answer, "Ah...Do you mind sharing with us what is between both of you?"

Jiyong chuckled, "It's too personal."

The MC smiled, "It's okay then, let's move on to our next programme..."

 

I took another scoop of my greentea flavoured ice-cream. Watching while laughing at the variety show jiyong was in. It was a relaxing afternoon for me, no practises. But I have one in the evening. I rather it being in the day, Night trainings were especially long. It could last even until the morning, if it was near any important concerts or comebacks.But as a new trianee in YG, I was given many special privileges compared to those who had trained for years. Sometimes I really felt guilty.

The ringing of my phone disrupted my chain of thoughts.

 

"Nae Annyeonghasaeyo," I picked up the phone, it was the choreographer for the upcoming seoul concert.

"Nae Annyeong. Are you free this afternoon? Like I mean now."

"Nae, waeyo?"

"Because Jiyong already learnt some of the solo parts with me already. So I think it will be better if you learnt some with me now so late during night practise you two can learn the collaboration part together. And that will be much more easier." He explained.

"Oh... No problem, I'll be reaching there in 30 minutes."

"Nae, palli okay? It's already 2pm now." He nagged.

"Yes yes, see you there! Bye for now!"

"Bye!" He hang up the phone.

 

Uh great, now what should I do with my half eaten ice cream.

 

 

 

 

When I arrived, Jacy, the chorographer was a;ready there. I immediately greeted her and settled down quickly.

 

"Ji Eun-ah~~you are such a recpectful person. But when you are around me, just take me as your best friend." Jacy said, laughing.

"What so funny then?" I gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter