Wreckless secrets

†❤† Dirty secrets †❤† [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A flight, 5 years passed. Halfway through eduation, I was interested in dancing. Hence i requested my parents to sent me to the GRAND DANCE ACADAMY. I worked hard and through many competitions, my efforts got people's attention, I even got YGEnt's attention. They invited me to Korea to be their TRAINEE. Given this golden oppotunity, I decided to go back to Korea. I have learnt a lot through my 20 years of life, and I wanted to try to make myself a useful person. I don't want to depend on my family for my whole life. I need to be independent. To this, my parents agreed, but was still worried about me.

Although I was in The States, I was aware that there was a famous boy band "BIGBANG" and 2 of them were once my best friends. We were'nt really in contact after 2 years. It died down after they debuted I guessed they were to busy for this. For 3 years, we hadn't contacted. They were both in YGEnt and I don't know if they'll still remember me and—Jiyong's kiss.

 

Korea

I called a cab to YG building. It was huge. As I reached the front door, my heart poundered faster and faster. What would happen if I met Jiyong? Will he still remember the kiss? What about Youngbae? 

I pushed open the front door and was greeted by the manager, YG appa and another man.

"So I assume, you're ...Park Ji Eun?" He asked with a straight face.

"Yes. I am."

He smiled. Well I don't think he's that scary as what I have heard of.

"Follow him to the dance studio and you can start your practice." He pointed to the man beside him.

"Annyeong~ I'm Jason, a Dance Trainer." 

I nodded my head in response.

Suddenly he whispered to my ear, "I trained a lot of people, as well as BIGBANG"

THUM DUM THUM DUM. I could feel my heart beating faster again just by the words of BIGBANG. It meant, Jiyong and Youngbae.

"And they're going to be training with us today." He continued.

"WHAT?!"I accidentally shouted, shocked by the fact that we were going to meet so fast.

"Woah girl, chill. I know lots of girls fangirl over them. You're a lucky one. I'm going home to take some of my things first. You all shall practice by yourself first." He winked at me and walked away with his cra key.

 

Ohhhh god, now what? I have to face Jiyong and Youngbae alone and their other members?! Are you kidding me?

 

I walked up the stairs to the 3rd level—DANCE STUDIO

My fooy steps became smaller and smaller...

softer and softer...

I halted infront of the door...

With trembling hands,

I pushed open the door...

5 figures slowly appeared behind the door...

2 extra familiar...

All sweating profusely...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The room is cool and smells like carpet cleaner, although all i can see is marble. The lights were dim but the mirrors lit it up. A cold shiver ran down my spine. Outside was chilly. Cars were horning outside the building, the sound of birds chirping. The sun was smiling brightly. Spring was indeed beautiful. It was like the mother Earth's voice, sharp yet warm.

 

And here I am, wearing a Raglan Sleeve shirt with the words "WILD & YOUNG". Beads of perspiration ran dwon my neck, making me feel sticky.

 

"I'm seungri..." The one with panda eyes said stiffly.

"Nae~ Nice to meet you. I'm..." I walked into the room and made the nicest smile I can make to him. He's really cute.

"JI EUN AHHHHHHH" Another boy dashed towrads me. Yep, that's Youngbae.

"Aiguuuuu, long time no see! I thought you didn't remember me." I said, hugging him like a baby.

"How could YOU!!" Jiyong strolled towards me with a pout.
"How you you little brat think we'll even forgot you."

"But you didn't." I winked, breaking Youngbae's hug.

"How did you know each other?" Seunghyun asked.

"We were best friends"

Daesung and him nodded their head in acknowledgment.

"So how is it like in YG?" I put my leather bag down.

"For a newbie like you, it'll be AMAZINGLY tired if you don't work hard enough." Says Jiyong.

"Yepp. When I was a trainee I was almost scolded by Jiyong and YG appa EVERYDAY." Daesung said.

"Seems tough."

"It is."

"Okay guyss. Let's start practice. PALI. Everyone hwaiting!" Jiyong clapped him hands, signaling everyone to get ready.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youre perfect to me, I imagined
How would it be if we were together?
If only you say okay, everything is perfect, oh baby

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love

 

 

 

After practice, the whole five of us sat down and ate together at a cafe near YG. Suddenly, a tall girl with smoky make-up walked casually towards us. She had a curly long blonde hair. It made her extra y. 

 

"Jiyong-ah~" She waved to him.

"Aigoooo, Jagiya, have you eaten? Come join us." Jiyong stood up and pecked her on her cheeks and led her to our table.

 

She sat down directly opposite me and beside jiyong. She's no other than the y queen— Lee Chaerin. Both of them were chatting happily. I can't help but felt jealous, seeing both of them smooching and flirting with each other. He was once mine. Once, however. But not now anymore. Then I realise, things weren't the same anymore. How foolish was I when I thought that JIyong still loved me. Hah. How stupid can I be.My heart aches. I still loved him. The fine young man whom is talking sweet with another girl. I munched on my food, paying no attention to the surroundings.

 

"Oh, by the way Jagiya, meet Ji Eun, an old friend of mine." Jiyong said, pointing at me. I looked up at the mention of my name. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Lee Chaerin." She stood up and shook my hand.

"I'm Park Ji Eun" I faked the best smile I could.

 

After lunch, Jiyong and Chaerin took their leave first. Having their hands interlocked together. I swear my heart aches everytime I look at them so happily smiling together. He was no longer mine. A sudden feel of regret filled upon me. I shouldnt have left. And probably the person now whom jiyong is holding on to as me. Why are you shaking up my heart? After so long. What is wrong with me. Maybe this is our fate, our destiny. Maybe he was never mine right from the start. It was destinated to be like this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter