Shabby Memories

†❤† Dirty secrets †❤† [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16 November 2005

Walking through the streets of the crowded Korea city, I spotted him. I walked briskly towards him. But he kept disappearing into the crowds. Afraid to lose him, I ran. He looked behind—at me and ran, away from me, faster and faster as I tried to caught up with him. I reached the junction. No one was there. It seems like the very moment I reached, everyone seemed to disappear. They faded away from my sight. "What is happening?" I thought. 

Even when the surroundings became blur, a figure appeared to be on the road side. It was a man, I'm very sure. Strangely, it resembles him. His face shape, his body curves, his built up body muscle. I realise, he was so perfect—too perfect. He was too hot. Then, I started to realise... something was abnormal.

Flabbergasted by the ghastly sightof his hair mattered with the crimison blood that was flowing down his face.

"NO! Ji Yong AH!!" I dashed over the road to him. Weakly, he collapsed to the ground. I gently rested his head on my lap. He looked so worn out, so tired. "What happpened?" I asked, carefully his head. 

"I...I..." Jiyong mumbled. I can't help but burst out loud crying. He was my best friend—the best of the best. "Don't worry, you will be fine." I tried to comfort him. "I..." He mumbled once again—and for the last ime. He closed his eyes. "Jiyong..."

"YAH! PARK JI EUN ARE YOU WAKING UP OR NOT?!" The loud roar of my mum woke me up from my sleep. Phew, it was a dream. I thought it was real. It really a NIGHTMARE.

"Yes mum. Urgh." I let out a yawn and ruffled my hair. I dragged my feet to the toilet and did my business, wore my uniform and grabbed and piece of bread from the table and ran off to school. I was practically late for school already.

". I'm 10 minutes late already." I looked at my watch and knocked on the classroom door. "Err...Sorry Mr Lee...I overslept..." I apologised for my late arrival. I felt countless pairs of eyes staring at me. Damm, that was embarrassing.

"It's okay. Don't oversleep next time again." Mr Lee replied. "Hurry and settle down."

I hurried to my desk and focused on the lesson.

After lesson, I was packing my things when Jiyong oppa came in. We were friends since young though he was 2 years older than me.

"You done?" He walked into the classroom, hands in his pocket. Well, that was what he always does. It kind of makes him loks "cool".
"Yea. Let's go." I walked briskly out of the classroom.
"Yah! Wait up." He whined like a baby. Sometimes, he's rather cute :*

We met Taeyang oppa and made our way to the canteen to have our lunch.

"How's your test just now?" I asked, settling down.
"Average. But it's just a test tho. It's not like it's some kind of ty national exam." Taeyang said.
"Waaa average?! It's like damm hard to me ya know tae." Jiyong raised his eyebrows.
"You must treated every test like..." Before I even finished my sentence, Taeyang said," Like an exam." He purposly dragged the "exam" just long enough to mka eme annoyed.
"You must try to stop being like a naggy omma Ji eun-ah."
"Geizz." I munched on my food.
"Ya wanna come my house to party tonight? I'm inviting lots of people." Jiyong suggested.
"Sure oppa. What time?"
"It'll be starting around 6pm. Until wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter