End

Notice Me

I'd been stealing glances of him all night, trying to catch his eyes. Why wouldn't he look at me? The Chinese leader ignored me completely.
I turned away, giving up for the night.
Did I look bad?

I felt as if I were being watched, but every time I turned around to check, he was there talking to Tao.
My hand made its way to my hair and ruffled it out of aggravation.
The feminine, dark haired Zitao. Had he captured the heart of Yifan?
Nobody mentioned that they were together.
My thoughts stopped as I felt a hand on my shoulder, a shadow looming over me.
A hot blush crept to my cheeks as I realized how large the hand was.
He and I stood that way for a moment, until I felt him exhale against my ear.

"Why have you been staring at me all night, Kim Joonmyun?"

I froze. He had noticed after all, then?

I turned, looking him in the eyes. Trying hard to make my gaze as intense as his. His nose but an inch away from mine.
He had to bend over to reach eye-level with me.

"I," I swallowed, my throat suddenly felt tight. "Your," I in a deep breath, it stung.
"I, your, um, your hair, Yifan. It's a bit, er, ruffled."

Before I was able to dwell over how embarrassing my cover was, my eyes made their way to his lips. They had crept back into a smirk as his hand coiled around my waist.

"Oh? Why don't you fix it then?" he toyed, one of his brows lifted.

My blush heated with great intensity as I moved a shaky hand to brush down an imaginary lock of hair.

Soon, we got called. The other members were waiting for us. Several sing songs of "irresponsible leaders~!" and " emitters" were filling the air as I jerked away from the taller man.

I'd see him later.
_________________________

A/N: It was supposed to be drabble, but whatever. I don't write very often?? And it's 4:30 in the morning??
I hope you liked it.