The Book

Elemental

-- 5 in the morning --

-- In Jongkook's bedroom --

Jongkook is still sleeping peacefully but he dream a weird dream . He dream a battle , magic , and many weird people . But the weird one he is in a battle . They keep using power to defeat them . And the one that amaze him is that he can fly .

The battle is quite rough and he can just watch it . He is sure the white gown one is a good one . But when the white gown woman start being seal by what they call guardian . He start feel pain and miserable . He feel pain in his heart and he feel can't breath anymore .

Then he wake up .

JK : Woah , what a weird dream . But it's so real .

Suddenly he feel hurt in his head and he don't know why . After a while , he look at the window and it is open .

JK : Umm ? The window open ? There must be a strong wind from outside .

He walk to the window and close it . He go back to sleep since it's still 5a.m. But when he sleep , he feel something fell into his feet .

JK : Jongri-ah , stop disturbing me . Argh , this too early , what i'm thinking this must be Roy . Roy, go away .

When he try to kick it away , it only fall and make a falling item sound . When he realize that's not Roy , his dog . He wake up and look what is beside his bed .

JK : Mmm , a book? Let me see . (Take the book) . Elemental? Mmm , i never see this book . It looks old . Let's read .

He keep reading and inside of the book keep telling of the history of Tag world .

- The book content -

Long time ago , in a world where no live and nothing . And one day a god of light bring life to this world . It start to grow and grow and human keep grow and grow until become a good place to live .

The light of god have 2 daughters and two of them have own special abilities . One of the daughter want the crown and she didn't get it . She get mad and join the darkness . Till now the darkness is still lead by her .

- End Of History -

JK : Woah , it's quite like old story book . The sister try to steal the crown . Well , next page .

- The Guardian of Element -

The guardian are many . The guardian of power , music , dream and joke . Each queen have have 2 guardians . But there are special guardian call the element guardians . Each guardian can control elements . The elements are fire , earth , water , wind , plant , steel , ice , electric , plastic , rubber , paper , cloth , glass , crystal , light and also darkness .

Special for darkness , the one who control can also control light power . But only the choosen one can control it . And they must do it together . Soon the guardian also will rise

JK : Sound fascinating . I must become the chosen one , but how about the others? Must i try with my friend? It's only 8 people . Oh , i guess then with their own sister and brother . And it perfectly 16 people . Maybe let's try .

-- Morning --

This morning Jong Kook wake up and prepare earlier than usual . It make all his family feel weird .

JK's Mom : Jongkook-ah , why are you so early? I even haven't finish cook the breakfast .

JK's Dad : does something wrong ?

JK : No , nothing.

JR : It must be he is going to meet his girlfriend.

JK : Girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend .

JK's Dad : Then? Why you wake up so early?

JK : Mmm , i get a nightmare and i can't sleep anymore so i wake up

JR : Oh , you can't sleep because of nightmare? Oh , come on . Even when last we get a great earthquake you still sleep like a pig .

JK's Dad : Yah! Jong Ri-ah . Quiet , don't make a fight at here .

JR : Alright . This i'm gonna let pig win .

JK : You .... Rascal ... Come here you .

And they start chasing like a cat and dog . They run around and when they at the dining table their dad shout at them .

JK's Dad : IF YOU TWO DON'T SIT DOWN NOW . YOU TWO GONNA BE PUNISH!!!!!

And then they go back sit at the dining table.

- School --

Jongkook arrive at school and quickly run to the class to show to his friend his new book .

JK : Hey guys ....

JS : What's up ?

JK : You know i get a great book . Joong ki-ah have you ever see this .(Show the book)

JI : Nope ... Let me see .( Take the book ) . Nope hyung and i never see it . And i never heard about it . It might be a good book .

SJ : ( steal the book and read the ritual ) you want to do this? Just only to control element? You're really so easy to fooled . This book look like kid story telling book .

JK : But if this book is fooling me? How can it suddenly fall into my feet when i sleep .

GR : That make sense . It may be a magic book .

HH : Control element? You mean like fire , water , wind? That's amazing . Let's do it .

JK : But one people can only control one . And need 16 people to do this .

KS : Call our brother and sister . Then it's perfect .

SJ : i dunno . I can't give you a yes 100% to come .

JS : Come on it won't hurt . It won't bite you right?

JH : Ne , oppa . Come on let's do it . It's sound great . Right oppa?

JK : Ah , ne .

JH : Then let's do it in your home .

JK : Sound great .

Ah , i must forget to introduce myself . Annyeong , i'm Kim Jong Kook 17 years old . I live with my parents and one young brother and he always quarell with me .

You might see i have 7 friends in the class. Jaesuk the wise one , Sukjin the scaredy cat , Gary the flirty , Haha the childish one , Jong Ki the smart one , Kwang Soo the human girrafe(?) and of them is a girl who might i have crush name Song Ji Hyo .

She is so smart , beautiful and strong . She is so perfect . Owh , this is embrassing . Just go back to the story .