Queen and Demon

Elemental

It's a peace in a Tag World where everyone live peacefully . The villager are happy everyday .

The men who always joking at the work . The women who always gossiping and without arguing . While the children play happily with each other. There was never a sad day in their world . No pains , no sadness , no quarell .

There was a queen who live in a castle who manage the world good . She is beautiful and kind hearted . Her parents died and give her throne to her .

The queen live with two guardian . One is a thrusworthy guardian name Clarion who has power of music , and one is a powerful guardian name Siras who has power of light .

But one day , the demon who name Lucifer try to attack the world . Hearing the news Clarion run quickly to meet the queen before the demon start to destroy the village .

Clarion : Queen , the demon is now attacking thew village . What should we do?

Queen : Finally this happened . Finally my sister come to attack this lovely village . Great , now call Siras to call the soldier start to protect the village . NOW!!!!

Clarion : As your wish my queen .

Clarion go to meet Siras to tell what queen call to do .

Clarion : Siras , call us to start defend the village . Please quickly prepare the soldier.

Siras : Finally , at last now i can fight . Okay , i'll do that quickly

Siras then leave Clarion to prepare the defense army .

-- Back to the Queen's Room--

The queen start to be worried . She become think what should she do .

Queen : What are my sister trying to do? Is she trying to steal the sacred book? No way , she is quite stronger even without the book . So what? Steal my crown and make this world miserable? Yeah , maybe i must stop this . I must find new guardian .

Then she go to the sacred room and try to take the book .

Queen : i must take this to human world . I must before late .

The queen start to protect the book so her sister won't find the book and only choosen human can see it . She call her guardian come to her room .

Clarion : What's wrong my queen?

Queen : I need you to accompany me to human world .

Clarion : What? Why there?

Queen : Because this world is not save anymore . I need to find the one that my parents always told me . Who can control the element . Please Clarion or this world will perfectly destroyed .

Clarion : As you wish my queen . I will sacrifise my life for you . When will we go?

Queen : Now . Come on , Clarion . Now let Siras protect while we go find the help .

The queen start to open the human world portal . When they start go to the human world , the demon see it and know it .

Demon : Well , well , my sister . I won't ever let you go there . You won't go there . Not without me . Hahahaha .

Seeing the danger ahead , Siras also follow the demon .

When the queen arrived at the human world , the demon also arrived . The queen then read the spell .

Queen : Let the book fly to the owner . By the power of 16 elements i comment the book to the choosen one . Never gone to wrong person and bring peacefulness to everyone.

Then the book fly and dissapear . When the queen gonna back to her world , she saw the demon or she must say her sister .

Demon : Hello sister , long time no see .

Queen : Sister , i hope you stop all of this . Stop bring sadness to the world

Demon : Oh , how pure your heart . Then give the throne to me .

Queen : You really want it? I can't . Mom say i can't give it to you .

Demon : Oh my god , you know what you are the one who can't get the throne .

Queen : Then let's prove who is more suit to get the throne .

Clarion : Let me fight first.

Queen : No , let me fight . I need to make her mind clear

Then they start to fight .

Demon : Dark portal . I call a black demon to come .

Queen : Just that? Even you call that i can defeat it . Seal of light .

The portal then close and nothing come . But suddenly the portal open but this time wider .

Demon : Sorry sister . This time i'm not that weak . Hahahaha , dark forest .

And then suddenly from the ground grew a tall tree but it so creepy . It look haunted everywhere . The queen try to be calm .

Queen : Huh , i'm not that weak too . Blast of Light .

And that the dark forest destroyed . The demon look at the queen .

Demon : Well , not bad . Now watch this . Death song .

Queen : Heaven note .

They try to attack each other but demon has her own limit . She start being exhausted . Siras and Clarion just watch .

' If i don't end this . I will lose quickly . Wait..... I know the guardian can seal someone . Then this time i need to use this power .' she think .

Demon : Well , i'm not gonna lose this Dark Controller . I demand to control two of light guardian .

Then the darkness start to make the two guardian become perfectly like dark guardian .

Queen : No!!!!!!!!! My last two guardians .

Demon : And for the last . Seal your queen now .

And then they start the ritual . The queen can't do anything and get seal .

Demon : Finally , hahahahahhaa. But i'm still worried about the guardian of the book . I must killed them quickly .

Author note : Oh no , the queen is in danger .Hello!!!!!! I'm back with this story . Hope it's a good story and i already prepare many thing for this story . Please keep support and read the story . THANK YOU!!!!!!!