The Ritual Of Elemental

Elemental

-- In the afternoon --

-- Kim Jong Kook's home --

As usual Jongkook always arrive home late . It because he always go home with his friend. He always try to let the others go home first then send Jihyo home and then he go home .

JK : I'm home .

JR : Oh , well ... well ..... the troublemaker is at home .

JK : Can you stop that? You're the real trouble maker .

JK's mom : Stop you two . Now go eat your food and start help me with my house work

JK&JR : Ne

-- At the table --

At the table they never sit near . Always far from each other . Jong Kook want his brother's help for the ritual . So he sit in front of him and ask him

JK : Jong Ri-ah .....

JR : What? You know i'm still eat my lunch . You can't make a noise when we are eating . Right umma?

JK's mom : Ne

JK : You're right but do you free this afternoon?

JR : Wae?

JK : Can you do it? I'm sure if you do it i'll get her phone number for you .

JR : Really?

JK : Mmmm , yes .

JR :Then i'll do it . Remember , you owe me that .

JK : Good boy

He know his weakness very well . Whenever he needs help he always try to use that trick and it always success .

-- 2p.m. --

Time pass , Jongkook was at home help his mother . Until it 2p.m. the door bell ring .

Ding Dong

JK : Ah , they must come

(Open the door )

JK : Welcome , everyone's here?

JS : Not all ......

JK : Oh .....

But from behind they heard someone running and for surprise it was Sukjin with his sister .

SJ : Sorry , i'm late .

KS : Oh , i thought you don't want come .

SJ : I don't want too but--

GR : Just say you just have super power right?

SJ : Fine , you win .

Everyone laugh . It's true that Sukjin is weak and he keep thinking that control element could make him look like super man

JK : Come in .

Jongkook lead them into the house . Hear the noise he come to door and shock to look so many people come .

JR : Why are so noisy outside ? Wait, wait, wait.... Why so many people ? Are you trying to destroy the house by their help?

JK : No , just go to my room . And i'm going to tell you why .

JR : oh..... kay

JK's Mom : Jongkook-ah , what are you doing? Isn't that too many people?

JK : Mom , just this day please . I promise they won't break anything .

JK's mom : and what with candles and match ? Are you gonna burn this house .

JK : No , i promise nothing gonna happened , okay?

JK's Mom : Oh.. Kay

Everyone start to come in the room and Jong Kook come the room with the book. He try to start the ritual by closing the curtain and light up the candle and put them in the right position as the book instruction . And then he turn off the lights.

JK : I need everyone to make a round . To be easy let's sibling sit together .

Everyone start to make a round and then Jong Kook join them .

Then the sit position become : JongKook - Jong Ri - Ji Hyo - Ha Na - Gary - Ri Sa - Haha - YongDo - Jaesuk - Ha Ni - Kwang Soo - Son Jin - Suk Jin - Shin Ji - Jong Ki - Na Na

JR : What is this?

JK : Ritual to control element

JR : You want me to do this?

JK : Come on , it won't hurt you , right?

JR : Fine . Remember you owe me something.

JK : Okay

Then they start the ritual .

All : The God of Light from the Tag World. I'm your guardian. The Protector of all world from darkness . Give me the power to control one element . To protect the world from the darkness and bring happiness to everyone . Let us be the guardian of element.....

The middle candle inside the circle suddenly was blow off and the others candle didn't blow off .

JK : Now let try .

Everyone try to shout name of every spell that what he can think . But nothing happened .

KS : Mwoya? Nothing happened?

GR : This waste my time . Nothing happened .

SJ : Ah , as i already tell you . That book only fooled you . Ckckck , you're really stupid .

JI : This waste my time . I even haven't study for next week text .

HH : That's still can wait .

JS : Well at least think postively now . We still can be together . Maybe we can study together or hang out?

JH : Yeah , great idea . Shopping?

GR : Mmm , no no no . Let's go to eat

All : Yey!

Everyone agree and they start to go have fun .

'That book shouldn't fooled me . The content must be real . I'm sure i'm the guardian of the world or the choosen one .' Jong kook think .

JS : Ppali Jongkook-ah .

JK : Neh.

Then Jongkook leave the book at his room with still believing that the book is a magic book .

Author note : Well well , double update should be good . I hope you like it ^^ . And comment if i you don't like the way i create the story ^^