MY PET?!?!?!?!?!?

Elemental

JK : Love is the greatest power in the world . Wow , cool .

Then he close the book and start too sleep .

When he sleep , he got a weird dream . This time he was in a dark place . A place look like a darkness place with a wind blew slowly like at horror movie .

There's nothing and noone in there but the smell is so bad like a pile of dead animal or maybe a pile of dead people . He keep walking and walking .

The place look like there's no end and no way . Then he see a girl but she is shining in the dark . The light make him blind for a while .

After a while he can see the girl . He can see a girl with long curly yellow hair . She wear white long dress with some diamonds decorate at the top of the dress. Her crown has 20 diamonds and made of pure gold. She look so worry.

JK : Excuse me , i'm lost. Can you help me ? Where am i? Do you know where are we?

Girl : Please help us , our world is in danger . Please...... Please.....

JK : Okay , calm down . I will help you . But where are we ? It's so dark and i think we are lost of direction . How can we get out of here?

But suddenly a sound of arrow suddenly heard and Jongkook feel pain . It hurt at the heart area . He look down and see an arrow was shooted and strike his body .

The previous girl quite shock and she shout . He look back weakly and look a girl with red hair holding a bow , wearing a black and purple dress look like a witch , and also a crown with 20 diamonds .

But the difference with the previous girl's crown is the 4 diamond is glowing . The girl then say a word .

Girl (2) : May darkness eat you and make you become one of my servant . Noone can beat me . Wuahahahahaha wuahahahaahaha

Then suddenly the heart area turn into stone . It rapidly change Jongkook into stone . He want to catch the girl but he can't move .

JK: NOOOOOO!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T DIE . NOOOOOOOOOOOO...................

He felt pain , really hurt and make him unconcious .

JK : Andwaeeeeeeeeeeeeee......................!!!!!!!!!!!!

He then wake up . He sweat a lot and hardly could breath . When his breath is stable enough , he then try to remember all the dream .

It feel so real like the arrow strike at his heart . Like he was really kill by a witch.

When he start to sleep , he hear his window open again . But this time the wind quite strong .

JK : Ah , mwoya . Why must the window open whenever i want to sleep .

He then go to close it with a annoying feeling . When he come back to his bed , he see a box . The box really look weird . The box is red and seal with a yellow ribbon and the weirdest thing is the box have wing .

'How can a box have a wing? Does it come here by flying?' think Jongkook.

The box keep shaking like something inside the box wanna come out . Curious , he then open it and only found a necklace from rainbow crystal . He is curious with the necklace .

JK : Does the necklace shaking from the box? Does this from that book? That mean the book is really a magic book? Daebak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wear the necklace quickly . When he wear the necklace , he wait and wait for some thing to happened . After a while , nothing happened .

JK : Mwoya? Does my mind try to lie meee-----.......

Suddenly the necklace shine brightly and shaking so quick . He shock a while and look at the necklace .

JK : Woah....!!!!!!!!!!! What's hapenning?

The ground suddenly shake like an earthquake . The ground keep shaking and start cracking and make a hole make Jongkook fall into the hole .

The necklace keep shining and shining make Jongkook blind and then Jongkook unconcious land into the unknown land .

He wake up and now he was in somewhere he don't know . The place full of trees and the skies is blue . The wind blow slowly and the place look so calm like noone in that place . Feel strong enough to stand , he try to stand up . He saw something shine bright infront of him .

Jongkook feel curious then try to come near the source of light . When he come near , the thing also come near . Step by step , Jongkook keep walking and walking . When Jongkook and the thing really close , he was shock to see a star . A star with yellow colour and face like a baby face . The star look really happy when Jongkook come closer to it .

?? : Anyeonghaseo , you must be the guardian . Let me introduce myself , i'm----

When it wanna introduce itself , Jongkook become shock and scare. He shout for a while and fall . He start to crawl back . The little star know that Jongkook is scare try to calm him .

?? : I'm sorry . You must be shock to look something like me .

'How can a star? Is this a dream?' Jongkook think.

Then he close his eyes and blink hope it's a dream. He blink once and once again . He blink faster and faster .

?? : Are you okay?

Then he stop blinking his eyes . Still not sure it is real or not he pinches his cheek . He feel pain in his cheek and know this isn't dream .

' This is real , eh? REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Jongkook thinks as his eyes start widened.

?? : Chogiyo? Chogiyo? JongKook-ssi ?

Jongkook look at him with a shock stare . ' My , my .How can he know my name? My name?' Jongkook thinks .

?? : Mian , you must shock why i can know your name . But first , let me introduce myself . I'm Lighto your pet .

JK : L..Lig....Light........Lighto? P.... Pe...... Pet? Lighto : Neh , i'm your pet . You're the guardian. Precisely i don't know what element it is . And we have a little connection which means i know everything before you come here.

JK : Really? What do you know about me?

Lighto : You're son of Kim Woo Ri and Park Se Ra . You have a younger brother name Kim Jong Ri . You're 17 years old . And your crush name Song Ji Hyo . You have been loving her since 5 years old . If i count which already 12 years you have love her . You never tell your love to her because of shyness and fear of rejection . You have friends name Yoo Jaesuk , Ha DongHoon , Kang Gary , Song Joong Ki , Ji Suk Jin , Lee Kwang Soo . You didn't have a good relation with your brother . You love to play football . You hate being matchmaking Yoon Eun Hye . Anything you wanna ask?

JK: A..... Ahhh..... Ah...... Nothing .

'This pet even know my crush' Jongkook think .

But everytime Jongkook think of Jihyo it make him blush a lot . He like her so much but the fact is he is afraid being rejected by her and make their friendship end. Think of her make her remember a word from his friend.

' Love... Is easy to come but isn't easy to go. When it come, you will feel what pain means.'

Jongkook still remember that word and know he know that word really tell a truth . Now he can only feel pain because of jealousy. But this isn't the time for sad . Now it's time to find the way back home .

JK : Mmmm , Do you know where am i?

Lighto : Oh , i forget . Welcome to Tag World .

JK : Tag World?

Lighto : Neh , Tag World consists of 4 places , Queen Pallace , Elemental Village , Pet Forest and the last Dark Demon Palace .

JK : Ah.......... But why only me at here? This place look so quiet .

Lighto : Mmm , if one of guardian is here then the others must be ---- .......

??? : HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly someone shout for help . It make Jongkook shock . Jongkook know this sound well . It's Jihyo sound .

Lighto : Eit , someone shout help eh? Master ..... Eh , mwoya?

Lighto found JongKook already run to the source of the sound already .

Lighto : Master!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

And their adventure begin.............

Author Note : ANYEONGHASEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry too make you all wait and wait because of my school business ^_^ . Ah , by the way i'm preparing to start my co-story tomorrow night . So remember to stay tune at Asian Fanfics for the future more updates. And please subscrise and upvote my story(Elemental) and my co-story(Ghost?) And support cindysu15's story too . Kamsahamida