SM University Newbie

Princess & the Deer (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM University 15/04/2009 7 am

Jessica stepped on the school grounds and as expected, many people started talking about her and some are shouting her name.  Sometimes she hates being famous but sometimes she likes it since she can control students. 

She went towards a building that has bodyguards.  She showed her ID and they let her in.  This building was made only for the richest and smartest kids, in this department there are only 8 girls, among the girls, there are 3 that goes in Doctor course, 1 for Business Management and the 4 left are in Pre-med. 

There are 13 boys and 5 of them are taking Engineering, 3 are taking Doctor, 3 for the Pre-med and 2 for Business Management.  (All of them are idols (not in fanfic))

Anyways, Jessica went towards her room and Taeyeon greeted her good morning.  Among the 6 of them Taeyeon and Jessica are the closest. 

She went towards her seat and reviewed Taeyeon's notes since she wasn't able to because she slept in lectures.  But she still gets high scores and is the salutatorian after Leeteuk. 

The professor came and started the lectures.  When Jessica was dozing off, he remembered something.  He called Jessica over and told her to go to the Dean's office.  She grumpily went over because she was about to sleep.  Stupid professor.  Jessica started thinking why would she be called.  Am I being scolded for being absent the past 3 days?  Which actually surprises professors and the dean since I still keep my high grades/ standings.  Nope.

=================

SM University Dean's Office 15/04/2009 8 am

'So, Mr. Xi, you are starting today as a student from the Private Department.  Just try to make friends since, most of them focuse too much in studying.  Some are into partying and almost all of them are famous in the university.  Just show them your charm.'  The dean encuraged Luhan who was still fixing his red tie.  When he realized the dean was talking he apologized before nodding his head.

'Also, what course are you taking?, your brother Baekhyun is taking Engineering and he said you loved being part of medications so what?' 

'Doctoring, Sir.' Luhan answered as he stood there while sweating, his hand moving back and front.  The dean saw this ad chuckled lightly.

'Mr. Xi take it slow.  We are not going to bully you here especially after th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter