Blog Post

Princess & the Deer (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Mansion 04/14/2009 3 pm

Jessica sat down on the living room with some of the other queenkas, Taeyeon and Sunny.  These 2 queenkas have a collaborated company in which serves good birthdays, good cake, and great entertainers and places.  The thing is Jessica's birthday is 3 days from today.  She was too busy so she wasn't able to plan it thoroughly and found out her sister, Krystal made a crappy birthday.  And she won't want her 21st birthday to be in a crappy hotel, no buffet, no entertainers and especially, the interior is cucumber-like.

'Okay Jessi, we get it an ice sculpture, chocolate fountain, buffet, fabulous invitations and white interior.' Sunny recited and Jessica nodded since not a single thing she wanted was not missed out.  

'So who are you inviting?' Taeyeon asked so thay could print the names too.  Jessica took out a A3 paper and it was halfly full of names.  Taeyeon and Sunny nodded and left to get it started.  As soon as they left, Jessica placed her head on the headrest and started to think about this guy. 

Or more importantly, the other kingka Sehun.  He is cute, but serious just like what she wanted.  She then turned her head's subject to Luhan.  She doesn't know the name since, never was it in her life that Hyoyeon introduced Baekhyun saying that he was too cute that she might steal him from her.

She went back to her room and read the comments from her latest blog posts in which she showed the difference of w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter