Who Is She?

Princess & the Deer (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Airport 04/13/2009 2 pm

Baekhyun sat down on one of the seats while looking at the flight status of Luhan's plane.  20 minutes left...

'Oppa!' Baekhyun turned towards the voice to see his girlfriend, Hyoyeon walking towards him.  They've been dating for 2 years already with no sign to break up.  Hyoyeon hugged him as he returned it too.  After parting their hug, Hyoyeon sat down and conversed with Baekhyun, telling him about how is she doing.  Yep, they keep a check on each other everyday.  And after Baekhyun said his day, he looked at the arrival section to see Chinese people dashing towards the door to meet their families and some Koreans too,  Baekhyun then became excited since he never saw his brother for 13 WHOLE years.  He wanted to see him as soon as possible.

After a few minutes of waiting the door slid revealing, a short but cute figure with a black luggage being dragged from his back, and walks in a manly-girlish way.  He has blonde hair and wears, a black vest with a red shirt underneath and baggy pants.  As said so, many people or mostly girls oggled as he walks smiling after catching a glimpse of his brother with his said girlfriend.  They call each other every after week to summarize their lives and mostly Baekhyun talks about his girlfriend which made Luhan jealous, envious, sad and happy at the same time.

'Hyung!' Baekhyun jumped like a kid catching a glimpse of a chocolate cake with tons of frosting and chocolate bars and rainbow sprinkles and enough defining the cake!

While Hyoyeon was shocked after seeing Baekhyun showing so much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter