Ask Baekhyun

Princess & the Deer (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Road To Byun Mansion 4 pm

'Baekhyun, can I ask you something?' Luhan asked while looking ready to hear his brother's answer.  Baekhyun looked at him and nodded before telling him to ask away.

'How, does it feel to be...in.........l-love?' He hesitantly asked.  Baekhyun's eyes went large and shows that he wanted to shriek but he kept it low to not disturb the driver from driving.  He composed himself and cleared his troath before talking.

'So that's how you feel when you see her...' He finished talking and that's just how Luhan feels.  His heart beats loudly and faster than before but he didn't even see her eyes so how can this happen, he needs to ask his brother about this too but he kept on hesitating if he will continue since maybe his brother will ask why is he asking this stuff.

'What if I didn't even see her eyes but I feel those things?' He asked 20 minutes later to try to avoid his brother's suspicions.

'Wow, I don't even know how you do it.' Baekhyun exclaimed and the car's atmosphere became silent.  It stayed like that till' they got to the mansion.  One of the maids took his luggage and brought it to the 3rd floor's master bedroom while Baekhyun's master bedroom is in the 2nd floor.  

When he arrived inside, it has a black interior, his bed was round with white sheets but black pillows and blanket.  It has a mini fridge, a water dispenser and has this abstract  plant like paintings that suit the interior's design.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter