Chapter 2

My cool yet cute SONE!

Krys is currently taking a shower. He conceptually uses his clenched right fist as a microphone while singing his heart out. He wasn’t aware that someone was watching his silly stunt. Still immersed singing, Krys then kneel using his right knee while he dramatically stretched up his left arm.

 

“mistah mistaaaaah uh oh uh WOOOOOouch! YAH!” Krys rubbed his head; he directed his eyes towards the object that hit him. He found a toothbrush lay mockingly on the tiled floor.

 

Sulli started laughing. He was watching krys for about a minute but the poor boy doesn’t recognize his presence. He just wanted to annoy krys that is why he threw his toothbrush on him and also to shut his unwanted morning concert.

 

Krys picked the nasty object and stood, “Did you just throw this on me?” He asked with a scowl.

 

Sulli eye smiled him. “Obviously…………Not!” He then purposely spat the remaining toothpaste in his mouth while looking at Krys with a smirk plastered on his girly face. “hurry up! Hyung and I needed to use the shower too.”

 

“aish!” He threw back Sulli’s toothbrush. Krys turned around and continued scrubbing his body.

 

Sulli started walking but suddenly halted. “oh by the way….” Krys turned and looked at him while spreading the shampoo on his head. “you have HOT body. LONG and THICK……… muscles!” He said before winking.

 

Krys scrunched his eyebrows. Yeah he may have hot body. Like he has this chiseled abs but he doesn’t get the part where Sulli said he has long and thick muscles. Long legs maybe but thick what? He isn’t that muscular. He is kinda not that super overly skinny dude just the average one but super-hot and y type of a guy.

 

Krys then traced with his eyes where Sulli was looking and his eyes landed on his crotch! Few seconds later “YAH you damn imbecile! Out. Out. NOW!” he was waving his right hand while the other hand trying to cover his buddy.

 

Sulli laugh and went outnot until he shouted “I hope there’s someone who can handle that MASSIVE MUSCLE of yours!”

 

“UGHHH! DIE!” then Krys heard the booming laugh of Sulli yet again.

 

*****

Krys along with his friends started walking in their school. Oh another boringly ordinary day! He thought. He is just the typical ordinary student with few friends, needed to pass all the subjects, graduate and find a stable job. Thanks to his intelligence he got a full scholarship giving him the chance to study and have extra money. His parents were giving him allowance just enough to pay for the rent of their shared apartment. No multiple girlfriends since he wasn’t part of the ‘popular guys’ like the jocks, varsity, kpop idol, son of the riches tycoon etc.. He was just an ugly looking sometimes nerd peasant.

 

Well that’s what he thought especially after reading/watching linking rumors of his beloved Idol Tiffany Hwang and also after drinking a lot of coffee. He wasn’t aware of his surroundings like he even cares first and foremost.

 

Krys, Sulli and amber were chatting erted stuff. Well only sulli and amber, Krys was walking with his usual poker face. Some of the girls stop what they were doing and gawked at the trio. Some started whispering and the others can’t stop giggling.  The trio were quite used to it. They were quite known in their school since they all have the looks but the most admired one was none other than Krys since this guy doesn’t only have the looks but also a smart one too, straight A student considered he is studying engineering. Most girls find his icy aura intriguingly y while the boys find it irritating, annoying, intimidating. He is a mystery to both girls and boys in their school, but not to the people he is close with.

 

Soon the trio parted their ways; both sulli and amber were in performing arts department. Krys went directly to his classroom and sat in a chair beside the window on the left side of their room. He supported his chin with his right palm and looked at the scenery outside while thinking about Tiffany Hwang.

 

“umm.. excuse me?” Krys looked at the girl standing beside his chair.

 

“yes?” He answered politely

 

The girl seemed to be intimidated because Krys looks serious. “i-I i just w-wanna ask i- if y-you can help m-me with m-my trigonometry subject?” Kry arch up his eyebrows while staring at the girl.

 

“i-ill p-pay you” she added.

 

“oh! Soo…you wanted me to tutor you with trigo?” Krys often got this kind of offer. He is much willing to take the offer since its money. He needed it.

 

“y-yeah. You know next week is our exam and I badly needed to pass that exam.” The girl said hopingly.

 

“when do you wanna start?” Krys lopsidedly smiled it could be mistaken as a smirk. He patted the vacant chair beside him and the girl immediately sat with a blushing face.

 

“today after class?”

 

“oh sorry I have something to do later. What about tomorrow?” Krys asked while showing his charming smile.

 

“o-okay” the girl said before tucking her hair on her left ear.

 

****

 

Krys was running profusely. His calculus professor chose to be a jerk that day. Now he was running late to his VERY IMPORTANT appointment. He shouldn’t miss this once in a lifetime chance. He swore to kill his prof. if he couldn’t make it to his appointment. Few minutes of running, Krys phone started ringing.

 

“yah where are you? You damn disgusting block of ice!” said someone on the other line.

 

“hah. wait hah~ for. Hah~ me!” Krys said, breathless. “i-m almost there hah.!” he added while panting. The person on the other line can’t stop ranting. All krys can do was to curse in his mind and run faster.

 

“Yah yah Sulli stop screaming.” Amber yanked Sulli’s phone away from him.

 

“hey! Im talking to Krys oppa!” Some of the people nearby observed Sulli with disgusting face. Amber ducked his head a little bit and whacked Sulli’s head.

 

“Shut it kid!” Amber spotted Krys running towards them. “oh here comes our athletic smart prince!” He said, tapping Sulli’s shoulder.

 

“HAH! damn I made it!” Krys said panting, both hands on his knees.

 

“finally!” Sulli hissed.

 

They are currently at the mall lining up. Girls Generations held an album signing at that mall and Krys didn’t get enough sleep for a week after knowing that the mall was just near their school. Amber and Sulli intentionally cut classes for this event but Krys can’t and now he is thinking on how to get in the line with his friends without the person behind them getting angry. Looking at that person, he noticed that it was a girl probably about his age with her flock of stereotypical teenage flirt friends. He smirked before wiping his sweat and straightening his uniform.

 

“um excuse me miss!” He said while smiling gorgeously. Amber and Sulli were trying hard not to gag.

 

He saw the girl was checking him out. He bit his lower lip ily before releasing it slowly. He saw the girl blushed while her other friend was nudging her.

 

“Yes?” the girl said, staring at him without even blinking.

 

“you see this are my friends..” He pointed Sulli and amber which the two didn’t forget to flash a dashing smile. “… I just needed to do something that’s why I run out late a little bit.” He then smiled at her before flipping his hair ily a habit he has. “if you wouldn’t mind may I fall in line with them?” He puckered his lower lip.

 

He heard two of the girl’s friend suppressed a squeal. The girl looked at her friend seeking for approval which was answered with a nod.

 

“because you are slightly cute. Okay!”

 

“really? Yay thanks!” Krys said sincerely, shaking the hand of the girl which made the latter blush.

 

****

 

Krys can’t stay still on the line. He kept blowing air out of his mouth. The line was moving. Few minutes and he will gonna see his precious princess. He is so freaking nervous. It wasn’t the first time he will see Tiffany Hwang but it’s the first time he will able to see her closer. His first time to have her autograph. Hopefully first time to talk to her if he wasn’t going to be frozen by the sight of his only princess, tiffany hwang.

 

Finally he was now in the front line. The first GG member that’ll give him an autograph is hyoyeon followed by sooyoung, seohyun, taeyeon, yuri, jessica, sunny and what they always says “save the best for last”. TIFFANY! Freaking Tiffany Hwang was on the other end. Krys gave a small smile on the other members. He can’t contain his heart. It’s pounding really hard. He can’t even take a glance at his princess.

 

Tiffany asked sunny for a spare marker and her eyes landed on the person standing in front of Jessica. She remembered that person. She met him at the convenience store. The cute drunk guy. The one who stole a kiss on her hand. The boy who goes by the name Krys. She can’t take away her eyes on him. She even signed the album in front of her without sparing a glance at the possessor. She held her gaze at him until they were staring at each other.

 

Krys can’t believe it. He was looking at Tiffany Hwang, face to face. He is too beautiful up close. She’s truly a goddess, he thought.

 

“you’re so beautiful.” He suddenly blurted out.

 

Tiffany shyly smiled. She always got that compliment but she doesn’t know why she suddenly felt shy at this kid. “um…thanks? Krys..”

 

 “y-you knew m-my n-name?” Krys looked at her, shocked

 

Oh damn. I was wearing a disguise when I met him few days ago. She thought. Tiffany looked at him and smile.

 

“oh yah!” she pointed on his school ID. Good thing Krys didn’t take it off or she wouldn’t have any alibi.

 

Krys looked on where she was pointing and found it was his ID. “oh! Of course!” Krys blushed.

 

Tiffany held her hand out. Krys stared at her face for few seconds before diverting his eyes on her stretched out hand. He held it and nervously shakes Tiffany’s hand.

 

Tiffany’s hand is so soft! I don’t wanna let it go! Oh God this is heaven. He thought.

 

He then heard a chuckle. He saw Tiffany was giggling, showcasing her beautiful eye smile.

 

“Actually, I’m asking for the album so that I can sign it” Tiffany said while smiling at him.

 

Krys immediately retracted his hand, embarrassed. “oh God! Um.. I’m sorry!” Tiffany looked and smiled at him. Krys stared at the beauty in front of him from her eyebrows, nose and lips. Every part of her face was perfectly sculpted. God must be bias when he created this lady.

 

“Anything you wanted me to write here?” Tiffany said while looking at the album she was signing.

 

No response. Tiffany looked up. She was a bit startled by the intense stare of Krys.

 

“A gorgeous angel descended by God!” Kry suddenly said.

 

Tiffany scrunched her eyebrows. Does he really want her to write that? Observing his face, he looks serious so Tiffany shrugged and wrote what Krys said. Tiffany gave back the now signed album and offer yet another heart melting eye smile to him.

 

Krys didn’t want to end this opportunity of staring at his princess but he needed to. So with heavy heart, krys bowed and said thank you to Tiffany.

 

Krys took another glance at her and saw her busy signing another album. He scanned his signed album and got confuse on the words above Tiffany’s signature. A gorgeous angel descended by God? Why the heck my Tiffany wrote this? He thought.

 

Walking out of the mall, Krys slowly smiled while remembering how soft Tiffany’s hand. He sniffed his hand and started giggling.

 

“Tiffany Hwang you’re making me crazy!”

 

Tiffany on the other hand took a glimpse at the retreating figure of Krys. “Aren’t you an interesting one?” She smiled and shakes her head before continuing her business.

 

----

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME. SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS STORY? THANKS FOR READING ^_^