Chapter 1

My cool yet cute SONE!

“! Run DEVILS RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!” a blonde boy shouted. Three crazy like human being zoom fast as lightning in a dark street. They run along the grass then jumped on the trash bin that’s blocking their way shove people, turn left then right. They felt like their dear life was at stake.

 

“hah...krys..haah..oppa wait!” The tall one among them said breathless, gasping for air while running non-stop. “I felt dizzy, I wanna puke!”

 

“Ugh! Amber Hyung it’s your fault! Damn! Sulli-ah move your fast!” Krys looked at the person who called him before grabbing that person’s wrist and pulled it, he didn’t forget to smack Sulli’s . “ugh! I swear haaaah.. on my Tiffany noona’s poster hah.. I’ll kill you haaah.. you hyung!”

 

“It’s hah.. Really your fault hah.. Damn rascal!” Amber retorted! Amber then look behind them and he saw nothing. “I think haaah.. We lost them hah.. Okay stop now kids… rest!” Amber said while panting. Sulli and Krys stop also.

 

“Ah~~ that was close I- I thought we’ll gonna die! Phew!” Sulli said. “Good thing Krys oppa pulled me I almost trip on a trash bin!” Sulli then throw up.

 

Krys bends a little both hands on his knees. After gaining back his breath, he brushes his auburn hair with his fingers. “Damn sulli will you stop calling me oppa and please wipe off your mouth that’s disgusting and hyung why it is my fault huh?” Krys glared at them. This time they started to walk and not run.

 

“wae?! Think about it wae!” Amber knocked Krys’s head.

 

“Ouch! Yah!” Krys rub his head. Amber saw a convenience store on their way to their shared apartment. “Hey kids let’s go there and continue our celebration.”

 

*****

“I can’t believe *hiccup* our cool handsome *hiccup*prince Krys has a low alcohol tolerance.” Sulli said while looking at the giggling Krys beside him.

“No more alcohol for you. You can’t even open your eyes properly!” Krys can’t stop whining to his hyung so that’s why amber grabbed the alcohol on his hand.

 

“*hiccup* I weynt sowme *hiccup* more Sulli oppa give me some more more more moooore.” Krys looked at him with a cute pout. His words are slurred due to the effect of alcohol.

 

“ew! I know now why Krys doesn’t like *hiccup*  it every time I’ll call him oppa” Sulli looked at Krys with sickened face. It’s the first time Krys called him that.

 

“fine!” Krys crossed his arm arrogantly over his chest “I’ll juss go geyt sowme mango flavored ice cream.” He smiled dreamily then glared at them “Don’t you *hiccup*  two dare stawp me.” He gave the both of them his famous glare. The two just watched Krys walk unstable away from them.

 

*****

Three people walking on a dark street. They are very cautious with every step they make while going to a convenience store. Two of them were wearing dust mask while the other one was wearing a scarf enough to cover most of her face.

 

“Yah you two lower your voices. We need to be careful okay.” Said the one with scarf on and wearing big shades with beanie on top.

 

“Yeah yeah whatever” said the one wearing a black hoodie and dust mask with blonde hair.

 

“Okay lets go buy some snacks” said the one wearing a pink hoodie also and a dust mask excitedly.

 

Even though it’s almost 2am the three of them decided to grab something to eat. So that’s why they ended up inside of a convenience store near to their dorm. When they’re already inside they immediately went to the corner table and sat there.

 

“so what do you wanna eat guys?” The one wearing a pink hoodie volunteered to be the one who’ll buy the foods. After knowing what the other two wants, she went to look for those things.

 

“so homerun ball choco and strawberry checked, corn cho checked, banana kick checked, 3 ramen checked, cola and cider checked ah what more?” the girl in pink hoodie stopped and think for a while “ah! Ice cream” she then cheerfully went to grab some ice cream.

 

She saw a young man standing beside her. He smelled alcohol. She then looked at the boy and saw that his eyes were partly open while looking for the ice cream he wants. She ignored him.“Strawberry…. Strawberry” she watchfully scanned the refrigerator but there isn’t any strawberry ice cream there. “oh no, no more strawberry ice cream” she said with a hint of disappointment in her voice “ so I guess I’ll just go with mango ice cream instead.”

 

 She then found one then shrieked happily. “YAY mango ice cream.” She smiled while looking at the ice cream. She then saw the young man eyeing her. His eyes were fierce. He has this cold aura. He has red lips a kissable one. She then gulped when she saw the man walking wobbly towards her with a serious expression. The man then stopped in front of her.

 

“w-what? D-do you need s-so-something.” She said while stuttering, her voice is a little bit muffled due to the dust mask she’s wearing.

 

The latter didn’t speak instead pointed at the ice cream in her right hand. “w-what?” she said.

 

“Noona cayn yow find meee mango ice cream too? I’m looking *hiccup* for it but I caynt  faynd one.” He whined a little bit and pouted. She was taken aback. She doesn’t know but she found it cute. She can’t stop staring at cute boy in front of her. “noona-yah~~” She snapped out when she saw that the young man was giggling while waving his hand in front of her.

 

“ah yeah you can take this.” She said then smiled at him.

 

“yeopo!” The man said while staring at her eyes.

 

“what? Here take this” she asked again though she heard what the young man said. She then gave the mango ice cream to him.

 

“a-aniyo. Thaeynks  *hiccup* noona. I’m krys” he then grabbed her hand then he kissed it while bowing like he is a polite prince. She then left speechless. She can feel that her cheeks heating up. He then look up and smiled at her. In that time she doesn’t know but she felt her heart skip a beat while looking at the sparkling smile of the young man.

 

“thaeynks again” he then giggled “nice mask anyway huehue”

 

She watched the disappearing view of the young man while holding her chest. She then fanned herself “why it’s so hot? Must be the weather.” She then fanned herself using her hands.

 

 Krys… krys.. krys.. while walking back she can’t stop but to think about the young man. “Weird man but if I’ll be given a chance to have a little brother I’ll choose that Krys boy.” She then smiled.

 

sorry for the super late upadte i know this chapter is not worth waiting for that long time :D I AM SORRY AGAIN got stuck with so many things *sigh* i hope you'll forgive me :)