Why Luhan, why?

Casted

Luhan's P.o.V.

"Amazing!" The instructor said and smiled

"Thank you ma'am." Eunhae said shyly. I rolled my eyes and focused at the other members.

"Let's go to the next step." The instructor said as the trainees nodded. 

"In this step, you'll dance and sing. EXO will watch you too. So... do your best!" The instructor said as we watched them one by one dance. The last performer was Eunhae. I admit it. She's pretty good at dancing and singing. She dance and sang I Got A Boy by Girls Generation. She ended up with a smile, of course and her head resting in her left shoulder. Claps were heard as she went back to her position.

"Amazing~~!" A voice were heard as I looked at the source of the voice. Only to see a girl talking to Eunhae. So she was using a trainee for fame now eh?

"Isn't she, Luhan?" A voice said I looked around to find the speaker. I saw the members looking at me.

"I'm sorry, I spaced out. What is it again?" I asked them as Lay sighed

"Chanyeol said to you 'Isn't she amazing? Isn't she, Luhan?'" Suho said. Copying the voice of Chanyeol.

"Based on my opinions, No." I replied as they looked at me questionably.

"Luhan... Can I ask you a question? Don't be angry ok?" Chen asked as I nodded

"What?" I asked
"You've been acting weird these days... since Eunhae came... We want to know why. Could you possibly tell us? We won't force you if  you don't like to. " Chen said as I looked at Eunhae's direction.
"Well... I'm sorry but I can't tell you guys. Probably next time." I said as they put a fake smile on their faces.

"Tell us in the right time then." Kris said as I nodded

"I will." I said and smiled.

"That's it guys. You were all amazing! We'll continue it tomorrow. " The instructor said as they all nodded and packed they're things up.

Eunhae's P.o.V.

"That's it guys. You were all amazing! We'll continue it tomorrow. " The instructor said as we all nodded and packed our things up.

I looked at Luhan, I saw him chatting with the others; calmly. I really hate him.

"Eunhaeeeee~" A voice said; Chanyeol. 

"Hello~~" I said sweetly and laugh. 

"Noona, you'll teach us today right?" Tao said as I nodded

"Teach what?" Luhan asked Tao in whisper. But loud enough for me to hear.

"She'll teach us how to speak in english!" Chen said as Luhan sighed in defeat.

"Ah. Okay. I'm not coming with you guys." Luhan said

"Why? She's an amazing teacher!" Kai said as Luhan shook his head.

"I'll go get an private teacher rather than her to teach me." Luhan said.

Luhan's P.o.V.

"I'll go get an private teacher rather than her to teach me."  I said

"Alright." Kai sighed,

"Next time you should come with us, alright?" Tao said, doing an aegyo.

"Let's go then." I heard Chanyeol said to Eunhae.

"Well, alright."

"See you soon, hyung." Sehun said with a smile.

"Alright." I replied as I started to walk awy from them.