Fast

Casted

Eunhae's P.o.V.

"I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy-"

I woke up with an alarm ringing on my ears as I pressed the 'dismiss' button on my phone.

"Oh. Morning again." I said to myself as I rose up from my bed and prepared for my training in S.M. Entertainment. I took a bath and wore a pair of jogging pants and a shirt and headed straight to S.M. Entertainment.

Luhan's P.o.V.

"Aish. That girl's gonna train here!?" I asked myself while walking with EXO-M.

Since I met her, I have started to hate her guts.

"Hey Luhan, when we talk about Eunhae your attitude's getting cold! What's the problem?" Chen asked 

"None of your business." I replied as I looked away from him as I heard a sigh coming from one member, Lay.

"What?" I asked him

"Nothing."  He replied as we continued walking.

Kai's P.o.V.

"Oh. So your parents never teach you how to speak Korean?" I asked as she nodded

"Then, we'll teach you~" Baekhyun said as we nodded.

"Thank you very much! I'll teach you how to speak in English more~" She said and smiled.

"Jinjaaa?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Ne~" She said and smiled again.

"But you know. Luhan's weird isn't he?" Chanyeol aked

"Yeah-" Suho said but was cut off by Kyungsoo

"Wonder why?" Kyungsoo continued

"That's what I was gonna say!" Suho said 

"Anyways. Let's not talk about him." I said as they nodded

Eunhae's P.o.V.

The two subrgroups met on the practice room as I made my way to mine. But before I did, somebody stopped me.

"Stop." A voice said. I spun around, only to see Luhan.

"What is it?" I asked as he looked at me seriously.

"I'm getting things straight. It doesn't mean that if you're close with EXO, you're gonna rise as a star. Now,  back off, alright? You're using my friends for fame." He said bluntly, still with a serious emotion kept on his face.

"I'm sorry, but I am not using your friends. I am going to rise by my own, and your help is not that necessary. I am after the friendship with  EXO, not for fame, thank you." I said and walked away.

It somehow annoys me on how he blabbers thing and such, without knowing the real story. The CEO was the one who introduced me to EXO, and  I was not the one who said 'hi's' and 'hello's' to them. Could he please understand? No? Alright.

I made my way to the practice room door. It was not yet filled with people, and the dance instructor is not yet present. 

I waited for a while, drank water, fooled around, until the teacher came in, and the trainees filled the room.

"Alright, step one." The teacher said and as we followed. We did a full run, and as we were on the third step, somebody stepped on my foot.

"Sorry!" She shouted and continued with her routine. After we finished, she bid apologies to me.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't mistake me as a bully! I didn't mean it!" She said and bowed to me. Her hair is flowing until  her shoulder blades and  she's pretty too, as expected from a trainee.

"Ani. It's alright." I said and smiled at her.

"Thank you very much!" She shouted and paused to look at me.

"Oh, my name is Rea. What's yours?" She asked.

"Eunhae.  Choi Eunhae." I said as she smiled at me.

"You know, I don't have enough friends in here." She said.

"All of them are bullies, almost. They want to reach to the top too much." I said.

"Yeah, and they don't mind to step on people." Rea continued.

"So, friends?" She asked.

"Friends!" I said as we got up and proceeded to the next voice classes.

As I entered, screams from the trainees came. Rea and I got curious and tried to see what is happening.

"What's with it now?" I asked as I saw twelve figures standing.

"Oh, right! We'll be with EXO today." Rea said.

"They're handsome, are they not?" She asked as I nodded. I entered as EXO waved at me,  which caught the attention of the trainees.

The teacher made an arrangement of your voices, making each kind sit beside each other. I was dragged by the teacher, making me stand beside Luhan.

"Alright. Let's go." The teacher said.

I raised my voice as I sang, only to be stepped on the foot, by Luhan.

"Practice your voices." The teacher said.

"I'll be fixing a few matters outside." He said and stormed out.

"Why are you stepping on my--" I said as Luhan sang like nothing happened. I ruffled my hair in frustration as I hummed a few beats.

"Heurin gonggansogeseo seonmyeonghage bitnaneun"  I looked as Luhan stared at me.

"Sorry, that's your line, I suppose." I said and hummed B.A.P.'s  rap in One Shot in an acoustic way. I have been listening to songs which are popular today, and somehow managed to memorize a few lines.

"Gihoeneun han beonppun eoduun gireul georeo
Bicheul barkhyeo martin luther king cheoreom
Get your mind outta the gutter"

The teacher came in just after I finished, and instructed each of you to sing or rap a line from your favorite Korean song.

No one's P.o.V.

You saw a song you downloaded and listened to it, you were amazed by it and searched immediately for the lyrics and memorized it. Each of them sung a different song made by a different group each time, and it finally is your turn. You  have decided to rap Chanyeol's part in Two Moons by EXO. 

"Seodulleo seodulleo oneulman yeollineun pyeonghaengtongno 4dimensyeoneuro
Saeroun nae sesang eoje mannan naega anilgeoya geotbogiron
Ama ttokgata boigetjiman, geureon ppeonhan geotdeul gidaehaji ma
Imi 1 deohagi 1 dabeun jeoldaero 2 nah~ welcome to the night"

You rapped as fast as Chanyeol as the teacher stared at me in amazement.

"When did you listen to the song? You're a foreigner, right?" He asked as you looked at him.

"A while ago, sir. After you announced the activity."

"And when did you memorize the lyrics?"

"A while ago too, sir."