Casted

Casted

This story is made with the collaboration of TheRedEyedWolf, who wrote Sugar Coated Luhan, Arranged Marriage with Luhan, It Started with an Unexpected Meeting, The Next Generation, Eye of the Wolf, and Isamu Takeo.


Introductions:
Your P.O.V. 
My name is Choi Eunhae. I'm a first year student, on my summer, actually. It has been two weeks since my parents requested me to go to this country, South Korea. I asked them what the reason is, but I have failed to claim the answer.Maybe it was because this country volunteered as their roots, since we live in U.S. I had no choice, but to bear with their orders. They have already booked and appointed everything without my consent. But everything is alright with me, since I have been here for five years. Why we transferred countries, remains a mystery.

EXO-M'S P.o.V.

It was already dark yet, EXO's still awake. "I'm so sleepyyy~~" Said Tao while doing an aegyo.

 "Then sleep"  said Chen,earning a stare from Tao.

 "Stop it both of you."Luhan said to Chen and Tao.

"Lulu's angry~~" said by Chen and Tao at the same time.

 "Guys, let's sleep it's getting dark." said Lay who almost fell asleep while talking.

"Yep, Let's sleep early"   Said Xiumin. All of them darted off to their dreamland.


Your P.O.V
*I'm now in South Korea. Aish, this life.* I said to myself  
RIING RIING
"Hello?"
"Hello Eunhae?"
"Mom?"
"Yup, it's me."

"Why did you call, mom?"
"I wanted to tell you that I booked a hotel for you.The Riverside Hotel Seoul."
"Oh. Thanks mom! But.. I don't know where that hotel is!"
"Ask people where it is. Someone may know."
"But, I don't know how to speak in korean!"
"Hello?"
"Mom?"
BEEPP
"I don't even know how to speak Korean!"
   I said to myself I was walking.

I held onto a wall when I felt a rash material.

"Metal?" I asked myself as I turned to look at the letters engraved.

"The Riverside Hotel Seoul"

"Hey, she's pretty!"

"Oh, her shirt says "Dance Workshop, Eunhae." She must be a dancer."

"She contains talent, as I could see."

Murmurs were heard as a three people; completely strangers to me, presented themselves. They spoke in Korean, which I cannot understand.

"Umm.. I'm sorry, I do not know how to speak in korean." I said to them as they stopped talking and looked at me. "We're sorry, we thought you're a korean"  they said to me and they bowed to me

"It's okay I am Korean by birth, but I grew up in the U.S. My parents  never taught me how to speak in korea." I said to them
"Oh.." They said to me "Actually we three are the one who casts people, we're from different entertainments. We were walking and we saw you. You were like a model back then. That's why we thought that you like to audition to our companies.Please try an audition in S.M Entertainment." The person from S.M, said to me. "Ummm.. sure I can dance a little.. I replied to them. I'm actually a dancer when I was a child.. 8 years old I think.. But I stopped dancing.

"Can you sing?" Asked the person from Cube.

"Yes, a bit."

"Then we'll get you!"

"No, she's mine!" 

"Let's go." The SM casting noona requested me as we escaped out.