File 8

VEINSLOCK

*pop out from magic lamp*

Hi... Happy valentine all *see calendar* post-valentine I mean, if that word even exist~~

First, I would like to thank all subscribers and votes... and for all comments of course. It shows me how this story can capture your heart <3

Second, again, I would like to apologize for late late update cuz lately I have so many job offers and helping my bestfriend's wedding preparation,

meanwhile mending my broken heart cuz in few weeks he will belong to someone else his soon to be wife T_T

I will no longer can borrow his shirts and cool stuffs, nor his knocking on my room at midnight bugging the hell out of me asking for something not so important.

Is this how Hyesung will feel if Eric is going to married?

Ok, skip these crap.

Well,, here is the continuation of our ricsyung story. Sorry to make you wait.

Kkk, enjoy ^^

 


 

# File 8

 

He was woken up in blurry space. He couldn’t feel the wind nor the ground he was standing on. It was like in another dimension with so much light and mist, and less gravity. The same went to his previous dreams to.

 

He wouldn’t ask where he was because it simply doesn’t matter. He just had to wait the other to come. Just like in his previous dreams -if they really were dreams- Hyesung will always be the one who come to him.

 

Finally, there he is appear from nowhere then slowly walked closer.

 

He wide opened his arms welcoming the other into his embrace. Yes it felt so right to hold him close and feel his warmth. Their arms were around each other’s waist.

 

He loved it whenever he saw his small eyes. They were warm and tender that his heart would melt in such beautiful way. That round cute cheeks which he would caress them endlessly.

 

But this time he didn’t see any of those. All he saw was worried written all over his face, or fright, he couldn’t read it.

 

“Eric, I have to go.”

 

Eric didn’t understand, where he had to go. Aren’t they always stay side by side?

 

“Hyesung ah, where? Let’s go together!”

 

He released his embrace and stepping away. Eric still didn’t understand what had happened. What bothered his love?

 

“No, I need to go alone.”

 

He tried to reach his hand but the other slowly fading away swallowed by white mist. He won’t let Hyesung leave him again. Even if he had to walk through hell he would if it means eternity with the one he love.

 

Andwae, don’t leave me again!”

 

He tried to reach his arms again with all his might but the other was getting more and more extinct.

 

“Eric… mianhae.”

 

“Hyesung ah!”

 

“Eric… please bring me back… ” was only his voice now.

 

“But where are you going?! Hyesung ah..!”

 

 

***

 

"Eric... Eric..." He stirred a little before finally opened his eyes after a long sleep he had.

"Ah, you finally wake up?" A middle aged woman greeted him happily. Like it was the most awaited thing in the world.

He blinked his eyes several times, adjusting with the ray of light hitting his eyes he didn't know where it came from. Felt comfortable, he adjusted his eyes more to scan his surround. He was in an old hospital room but the smell was so fresh.

"Young man, who are you?" The middle aged woman sat on a chair by his side asked softly. There was concern reflected in her face. "You're calling a name in your sleep, Eric. Is that your name?"

He wanted to reply her but in mean time he just didn't remember anything. He tried hard to dig anything from his memory, but failed. Bring him nothing but an headache.

"Wo... Wo bu zhi dao..." (I… I don’t know…) The only thing he could come up with.

He blinked again. Wonder what was wrong with him. He felt so frustrated yet so empty. The more he tried to remember the more pain he got.

"Hao la... Hao la… (Okay… Okay…) Don't push yourself." The middle aged woman calmed him. "I'll call the nurse."

As the middle aged woman walked out, did he realize iv on his wrist and his left leg was fully bandaged.

"What was wrong with me?"

Seconds later a nurse came in and checked him up from head to toe, wrote down her report and just went back again but the middle aged woman stayed.

"Glad you come back to life young man. You've been lying there for weeks and I thought you are going to be in comma for the rest of your life."

The middle aged woman sat back on her chair.

"My husband found you when he was fishing. He thought you're already dead that time, floating on the river. But then he traced your pulse and brought you back."

"Xie xie yiyi..." (Thank you auntie) He replied to the middle aged woman.

“Now rest, I’ll bring you food. You must be hungry along this time.”

He nodded and gave his best smile to the woman. With that, she left Hyesung alone in the room.

He was so thankful that there were still peoples who care of others life. Even though he still don’t remember the reason why he was in that river. And that one name he called. He was so sure the name doesn’t belong to him. But he felt unreasonable warm just by whispering that name.

Again, closing his eyes tight, he tried remembering to whom the name might belong.

“Eric…”

***

"Hyesung ah!" Like he jumped out of black hole, suddenly his brain kick started and bring him back to the world.

"Oh my God, Eric. Gwaenchan ha?" A woman rush in upon hearing him shouted. "Eric can you hear me?" She grabbed his hands and caressed them, tried to calm him down.

The man was breathing unevenly, sweat ran down his temple. Quickly he recognized where he was now. He was home, his real home, lying on his old comfortable bedroom which he slept on since kid and left when he got his first job after high school.

"Noona..." He weakly grasped back the woman’s hands.

"Eric, you're back..." The woman smiled, secretly thanked God for bringing back his little brother to life. " Gwaenchan ha?"

She knew it wasn't the right question but she just wanted to make sure that her brother was now fully awake.

"Nee. Na gwaenchan ha." His sister handed him a glass of water then he sipped a little. "But noona, what had happened to me?" he blinked his eyes.

"Eric, you scared me to death. Doctor said you had major depression and you were like that…” his sister motioning her hands “…like for weeks. You were like living dead, a zombie, not responding to the world.”

He himself had a hard time believing what his sisters said. So he was literally a zombie for weeks? How that could even…? He recalled again all things happened to him. That time when they were involved in a battle. That time when he lost his partner…

That time when he was told Hyesung might be dead…

He remembered everything now.

“Don't do this again Eric, I have no one else. I thought you will never come back." His sister was holding his hands tight crying, letting out emotions she held.

"Pabo Amy. I'm not going anywhere." He brought them into a warm hug.

"Pabo Eric. I'll kick your once you can walk again."

And the two siblings smiled knowing their  affection for each other.

"I'll call your friends. They worried about you so much that they would call me every day.”

"Oh really? I don’t remember them that way before." Eric just couldn't believe his friends antics. He always thought that they were ignorance all the time.

"Believe me, they are caring friends.” The women smiled. “And about your partner, I'm so sorry."

"..."

"He was really good man.”

 "He is." He corrected the sentence for he was so sure Hyesung is still alive.

There were seconds silence between them until his sister continued. She understood that her brother still couldn’t accept his partner’s mort. She knew Hyesung was not only his partner. He meant something to him.

“And I know you love him so much."

“Noona... I… ” he was surprised because he never mention to anyone else about his feeling before.

"Well, let’s talk about this later. I'll call your doctor first." With that, she walked out the room, leaving Eric to his trance.

Yes, he clearly remembered the last dream he had which made him believe Hyesung was still somewhere out there to be found.

"Hyesung ah, where are you?"

***

Meanwhile, somewhere at distant place, far off the deserted land, in an ivory painted villa, an East Asian man around his fifties was sitting on his leather chair. He was well dressed, like one of noble with silk shirt and gold watch. Around the building were all in army suit bodyguards complete with their barrel.

 

Occasionally with his left hand fixing his pipe burning dried tobacco. In his right hand was a photograph of a girl with smile on her face. He called back the memories they had shared together.

 

He was not a good father for her back then. But world is neither ever a good place. Once you gone weak, world will scattered you to pieces. That what he always told his only daughter, ever since his wife was sentenced to death for a fault she didn’t even make.

 

“Sir, we had our team searching.” One of his guy informed.

 

Without expression, the man stood up inhaling the last smoke.

 

“Make it fast.”

 

The later just nodded as he knew that his boss is not one type willing to wait especially when he was in rage right now.

 

Whoever that persons involved taking his daughter’s soul, were not going to live either, he promised to himself.

 

to be continued...