File 6

VEINSLOCK

Hello dear readers, I'm back. ^^)/

I'm sorry for taking such long time writing this story *bow*

Here the next chap but please pardon my grammar cuz I didn't use English recently ^u^")a

As bonus I make the new cover. Hope you like it ^^ Happy reading~~ *running away*

 


 

[This is Omega. All team, after my order.] The chief’s voice on the line.

Eric fixed his earpiece it to make the voice heard clearly. Thanks God it’s in simple English. He took the last glance to his partner beside. To tell the truth, he was thinking to confess back  then at the moment when he pulled Hyesung to his embrace, before his white side told him not to do so.

Sensed an intense stare toward him, he turned his sight just to meet Eric’s dark orbs. He wished that his partner would stop but he didn’t. He didn’t even quivering and its Hyesung turn to change his sight anywhere but to his partner. He couldn’t stand that sharp eyes piercing. Not that he afraid of Eric, simply his stare always sending strange waves to his body.

[Alpha to right side.] The chief again.

Eric was ready to move. Yes, they were placed in different team. Eric was in team alpha and Hyesung was in team beta. Eric moved quickly together with the other four agents to right, tracing a narrow path between trees and bushes advancing the old abandoned factory building. Slowly the shapes fading into the nature blinds.

[Beta to left side.] Came the other command.

Hyesung and the team of five agents quickly move, fixing their bulletproof jacket, guns and earpiece in process. They walked slowly, mixing with their environment and carefully not to slip on the mud by the river side.

The building was so large and about thirty meters high. Rotten here and there and likely will collapse by a single touch.

The master plan is team alpha will get into the building from the side stair which is direct line to third floor. Beta will get in from back entrance to basement while gamma’s area is first and second floor

Beta team reached the back entrance and move forward to basement. They found nobody there. Only rooms with big drums contain chemicals. They started registering those evidents.

[Beta to Omega. We found suspicious chemicals.]

[Omega to Beta. Copied.]

As team gamma inspecting the first floor they found sophisticated printing machines along with piles of fake money.

[Gamma to Omega. Mountains of fake bill here. No human found. First floor back section is clean. Advancing front section.]

[Omega to Gamma. Copied.]

Hyesung was checking something when he heard an explotion. But he didn’t know where it came from. It made everyone alerted.

[Alpha to Omega. We’re under attack! Repeat. We’re under attack!]

Eric! Was all he could think about.                                   

“Agent Shin wait!” one of his team mate shouted. But he didn’t bother.

Hyesung just couldn’t wait the order, his feet was running of their own as image of Eric slide into his head. Maybe he’s not the smartest alive, but he’s the best partner he ever had and he definitely don’t want to lose that man.

Easily he found the stair. He had learned the map while Eric was busy feeding his Tamagotchi. Third and fourth floor contains so many rooms. Use to be the office when the factory was still running.

In matter of seconds, came again the other series of gunshot. Getting more intense this time.

[Oh ! One man down! We have one man down! Argh!!] along with another explosion sound.

[They have M-16! Repeat. They have god damned M-16! We’re parted!] the other Alpha team report.

And everything went to a total mess.

Nobody knows where they were hiding. Seems the felons knew all the police tactics and already planned this. The building started to burn adding trouble for the agents.

The backup team was already called but it takes time for them to get in this place. No one knew that this mission will become a killing field.

Eric was hiding behind the wall, quickly banding his wound with a long piece of cloth he found somewhere. He got the bullet passed through his upper left arm, luckily missed only millimeters from his bone. He cursed the shooter and the bleeding hole.

Another series of shooting and creaking from footstep heard. Finished treating his wound, he pulled back his FN starting to fight all over again. Somehow his sense and instinct got sharper now.

***

Hyesung and his team moved slowly sweeping the rooms, dead bodies everywhere. Some were agents he knew. God, they have family waiting for them to return. It brought sting to his heart.

But what if he find Eric lifeless? Taking sharp breath, he convinced himself that Eric must be safe somewhere. That they will return to Korea and continue their unnecessary fuss over nothing.

“Agent Shin!” an agent of alpha team recognize him. “Help me!”. He was injured pretty bad. Limping, the agent walked approaching him.

“Bang!” suddenly unexpected shot came and continued to another series. He didn’t know where the shot was coming from but the agent was fall down before his eyes. Triggered by such tensed situation, he shot back few times aimlessly to distract whoever the shooter and running away to find a sturdy wall to hide, waiting right time to counter back.

Good, he was parted from his team now. Everyone was scattered finding protection.

Two more shot missed passing over his shoulder but now he could see the shooter. He waited the shooter to move and search for him, he set his ears carefully. The floor creaking, one step, two steps and getting closer. And now  Hyesung’s turn as he registered the footstep position. He peeked from the wall, rolled down the floor and double shot his enemy right at his chest. One down.

“Bang! Bang!” another bullets passed through. Seems the blood spilling wouldn’t stop there. He raised his metallic buddies again, FNs on both hand, ready to strike some more. The metal seed keep coming from any directions. He kept running, hiding, shooting, and spilling blood. He swore God that he will take all cost to find Eric.

***

Always be his favorite, a deadly beautiful M-16, with full slot, to add the value. He took the long rifle from the felon he head shot and throw his already-out-of-amo AK. He didn’t count how many he had killed but they keep pop up right away. Eric felt like he’s playing Pointblank right now, the 4D version one.

Then he heard some more gunshot serial from the back part of the floor. It could be one of his team. He got to check it out.

Advancing the last room on the corridor, he opened the door slowly, wary of anything that might show up. Instead he found a man standing over a dead body with sweat all over his face, panting. That one face he always wanted to see.

“Hyesung-ah…”

Hearing his name called out, he turned his head in reflex. Only to found his precious partner standing by the door frame.

“Eric!” he couldn’t help but jumped to the man and embraced him. He was so grateful that Eric is still alive. He didn’t care what Eric would say later. Hell with that, he just want to feel Eric’s presence right now. “I was afraid that I might lose you.” Hyesung was trying hard to hold back his tears.

Never in his life Eric lost his word. But now he did. He didn’t know how to respond Hyesung worrying him so much more than he ever expected. He could only his hair and feel his warmth flowing through.

“Let’s go home.” Slowly he released his partner embrace. Yes he could see tears forming on his partner’s eyes made him like to kiss him right here right now but he quickly shook the thought away. The most important thing to do now was leaving this labyrinth alive.

“Eric-ah, your arm. Let me see.” Hyesung noticed the bloody bandage. His hand was about to touch it but Eric quickly dodged. You don’t wanna add the pain.

“It was nothing. Just a scratch.” Gesturing his eyes. It was not a perfect time for medical check up.

They carefully stepping down the corridor, searching best way to escape since the building was slowly swallowed by fire. They tried to broke the windows but the steel bars installed giving zero to their effort.

Eric was leading the way while Hyesung was keeping his eyes. They would never know what will emerge from behind the smoke that was getting thicker. Could be their enemy or maybe their team.

"Bang!” a shot again. This time struck through Hyesung’s right thigh four inches by the knee made him scream in pain. He lost his balance and was about to fall.

 

"Hyesung-ah!" in swift movement Eric swung his gun aside and captured the weakened body. He kneeled down supporting his partner’s weigh. Blood started oozing from the open wound. Not kind of scene that Eric favor.

 

Before him, standing three meters away, a lady they were familiar with, hair tied, shocking red lipstick and black tight leather suit, emphasizing her curves. Behind her were three other felons pointing the guns to their head.

 

"Agent Shin. You're not dead yet huh?” She played her pistol using her finger spinning it up and down. “Its ok, we can try it again."

 

“Over my dead body, .” Eric cursed, his anger overwhelming. He wanted to lift his gun but Hyesung gripped harder on his partner’s shoulder signaling him to calm down. He realized that they were not in position to bargain. It was not the right time to fight back. They could pull the trigger at any second.

 

“Well well... Look what we have here boys. Couple of lovebirds?” the lady laughed. “If that what you want Agent Mun. I can arrange that.” She walked closer, downed herself to Eric’s level, revealing her cleavage. “Too bad, I was expecting that you would change side. You’re too handsome to die, Eric.”

 

“And you’re the iest alive!”

 

“Take them to boat!” she commanded the other felons. “I won’t let them die easily.” She smirked resembling evil.