Chapter 29 (NC-15)

Shadows of the Dark

Chapter 29:

A/N: As promised, this is updated as soon as I can. Please prepare your heart for this chapter, it will not be nice and fluffy like the previous chapter. Enjoy.

Rated this chapter as NC15 for violence and many more mature contents. Sorry dearies, no ual contents for this fic, yet. I will put in ual content, after things get better.

---

After a few weeks since Junhyung stayover at his place, Hyunseung is now standing in the middle of the street. He smiled at the silver box in his hands. He opened up to reveal a similar ring as the one on his index finger. He had rushed out of class after lessons to collect the pair of rings he ordered for both Junhyung and him. His mobile rang in his pocket as he was walking out of the street.

"Jun?" Hyunseung smiled while picking up the phone.

"Seungie? I couldn't find you anywhere after I got back from the lecturer's staff room."

"I'm at XXX Street, opposite school."

"Do you want me to meet you there?"

"Yes, please. And get my bag from my seat too!"

"Where did you go without your bag?"

Hyunseung gave a cheeky laugh, "Not telling you~"

Junhyung was a little stunned, "Is this cheeky Hyunseung I hear over the phone?"

Chuckles traveled over the line, "I will wait for you by the side alley! Get here quickly!"

"All right, I'm leaving now!"

And they hang up the call. Just when Junhyung was about to leave after getting Hyunseung's bag, the lecturer caught him again.

"Sorry to stop you when you are about to leave, Junhyung. But it seems the school board directors decided to drop Dongwoon's position in this school if he continues to not appear in school tomorrow. Please advice him to turn up for classes, all right?"

As Junhyung continued to speak to his lecturer, Hyunseung was sitting by the stone seats along the side alley. He took the ring out of the box and looked at the carvings on the inside.

image

"I wonder what will his face look like when he gets this."

Both rings had the same carvings, coated with metallic black base. Hyunseung smiled to himself as he put the ring back. He pulled the box close to his heart and made a silent prayer. I hope he likes it.

"JANG HYUNSEUNG!"

Hyunseung flinched and shot his head back at Mika who was shouting at him. Hyunmin bowed his head in apology to Hyunseung, who was walking behind Mika. The couple was shopping after school and ran into Hyunseung.

"You are just playing with Jun's heart! Choose someone else to play this game with, I will not let you hurt him!"

Hyunseung felt frustrated when it was not the first time this Mika guy have accused him of being unfaithful to Junhyung.

"For your information, one, I am not cheating on Junhyung, not now, not ever. Two, what makes you think I'm cheating? Just because I'm close to my best friend and we had piercings on our tongues? I wonder if your boyfriend can accuse you of cheating since you and Seungho always stick your bodies to each other like twins! Having too much skinship for best friends!"

Hyunseung mentally scolded himself for exploding. He had enough of Mika's bull but he knows that Mika was just feeling insecure for Junhyung since Hyunseung has always been labelled as a mysterious guy by the others.

"Y-you...!"

Hyunmin quietly laughed to himself at the sight of his dumbfound boyfriend.

Junhyung hyung, it seems you have found someone interesting.

"All right, all right. Let's go, Su. Stop making a fool of yourself."

Hyunmin tried to pull Mika away when his hands were slapped away.

"I knew Seungho hyung for years and having that amount of skinship is normal for us! While you have piercings on your body, which are done with that friend of yours!"

Hyunseung scowled and folded his arms, "Are you even listening to yourself, Mika-ssi? So its okay for friends to touch each other but not have the same piercings? You don't even know me, stop judging me from what you see on the surface."

Just as they were quarreling, a seven-seat MPV (Multi Purpose Vehicle, a.k.a Family car) pulled over beside them. Three males, had their faces covered with face masks approached Hyunseung from behind. The one with the black beanie grabbed Hyunseung into an arm lock behind back. The silver box on Hyunseung's hand dropped onto the ground. Another guy with a navy blue jacket hoodie aid his accompanist in dragging Hyunseung away before the couple could react to everything that was happening. Being the hot-headed one, Mika was pissed off and pulled onto the collar of one of the guys.

"Yah, I'm not done with him yet, where the do you think you are bringing him to?"

The third guy with black sunglasses and a cap pulled out a gun from his leather jacket and aimed it at Mika. Just as he pulled the trigger, Hyunmin threw himself in front of Mika in reflex, and took the shot. The other four males stood there in shock. Hyunseung started struggling when he saw Hyunmin collapsing onto Mika's arms.

"Hyunmin...? H-hyun...min...? Min...! Min! Why the did you do that?!"

Mika screamed and dropped onto his knees. Hyunmin was lying there with unfocusing eyes.

"R-run...now...! Info-inform...Jun-...Junhyung-...hyung...Run..."

"N-no...Min! No!"

Just when Mika was shouting at the top of his voice, another guy came running over.

"Hey! What are you guys doing?!"

Yoseob appeared from the main street and stood rooted when he saw Hyunmin bleeding with shallow breathes on the ground.

"Yoseob-ssi!"

Hyunseung called out as he was struggling with the two men.

"Call the am-!"

Before Mika could finish his sentence, he was knocked out by the back of a gun.

"Bring them all into the car, now!"

Hyunseung dare not struggle when the gun was pointing at him. He cast helping glances to Yoseob. The smart vice-president didn't waste time, he then took out his phone from his back pocket and estimated the favourites button on the touch screen. He randomly clicked on where he thinks would call out to someone in his favourites' list and placed his phone into his front pocket when the masked men has their backs facing him.

"What about that guy?"

"Bring him along."

The beanie guy took over Hyunseung and pushed him into the back of the car, while the guy in the navy jacket pushed Yoseob into the middle seat and threw Mika beside him before closing the doors. The guy with the gun took a last look at Hyunmin before scanning the surrounding. He quickly got into the car and the fourth guy in the driver seat drove them off.

"Why did you ing fired the shot? I told you to only fire it if they attacks you!"

"I didn't have a choice, all right! That was making a scene! And that guy just came and took the shot himself!"

"! You could go to jail if that guy makes it back alive!"

Yoseob was glad that he was placed in the middle as he would be able to hear their conversation well. He prayed hard that his cell was still through with whomever he called.

---

Gikwang had asked Yoseob to come out shopping with him for some necessities for Dongwoon. But just when Gikwang ended the call with Dongwoon informing him that they are on their way back, he couldn't find his best friend anywhere in sight.

"Could he have went into the back lane?"

Gikwang was walking towards the back when he heard Yoseob shouting.

"Hey! What are you guys doing?!"

When he saw the bleeding guy on the ground, his first instinct was to hide and call the police. Just when he ended his call with the police and ambulance, his phone vibrated again and the caller was Yoseob. Seeing how his best friend hid his phone back into his pocket, Gikwang quickly picked up the call and muted from his end. After the MPV drove off, he ran over to the bleeding guy.

"You are going to be all right, I called the police and ambulance, they will be here soon. Stay with me. Don't sleep."

"Mi-...Mika...?"

"Save your energy, don't talk. I have Yoseob on the line, they will be all right too. Don't move, just breathe and stay with me, okay?"

"J-jun...hyung..."

Gikwang then realised that this blood covered guy was one of Junhyung's best friend. He found him familiar but didn't recognise him with all the blood. Just then, Gikwang spotted the silver box on the ground and picked it up. He opened it and saw Junhyung's name on a card.

The police and ambulance then arrived. The officers started questioning Gikwang, while Hyunmin was being taken care off and brought up into the ambulance. Junhyung was horrified when he saw a weak Hyunmin lying there with breathing support and blood stains all over his clothes.

"Hyunmin?! Hyunmin?!? ! What happened?! Where's Mika?!"

Junhyung was stopped by the police officers as the ambulance closed and took off to the hospital. Following behind Junhyung was Doojoon as both of them met in school and were heading the same way. Doojoon approached Gikwang after he was done being questioned.

"Doojoon! Yoseob is still on the line!"

"WHAT?!"

Gikwang explained what he saw and passed the silver box over to Junhyung. Junhyung opened it with shaking hands as he realised the reason Hyunseung got out of school in a rush without his bag, was so that he could get Junhyung this ring. He opened up to reveal the card. He took and read the card.

Happy one hundredth day anniversary. Time passes so fast and without us knowing, we have been together for one hundred days as a couple. These few days I have been having trouble sleeping. Because each time I close my eyes, I would remember the time when you spend the night over in my room and on my bed. Your smell still lingers in my sheets. I would dream of that night each night I sleep and I want more moments like this.

I remember that night when you told me lots of things about yourself. After that night, I have been thinking of what to get you for this day. I asked Zico and Yukwon what did they get for their one hundredth day and they both answered, 'Promise Ring'. I went online to search for the kind of black ring that you said that you like and ordered a pair. I'm wearing one on my index finger right now.

I'm not someone who had been in a relationship before, so I still have lots to learn. I bought this Promise Ring to indicate the mark of our promise to be together always. I made a carving on the inside of the ring. Look at it.

Junhyung pulled the ring out of the box and looked into the carvings. He almost broke down into tears as he remembered he had told Hyunseung on that night how he likes Roman Numerals. He even told Hyunseung that he was thinking of getting a tattoo with 'XII XIX IX III' on his wrist because it stands for '12 19 09 03' and it was their birthday dates. He put on the ring on his index finger and kissed it.

I promise I will bring you back safely.

The officer then stopped Gikwang from continuing on what he witnessed and asked for the relationship and names of the two boys.

"I am Officer Lee Joon, what are your relationship with the boys that are kidnapped? And your names please."

"I'm Yong Junhyung and Yoon Doojoon, two of them that are kidnapped... are our boyfriends. And the other one is my best friend."

The three boys were then brought back to the station along with the phone that was still on the line with Yoseob. The professionals then quickly started to track down the location of Yoseob's phone.

---

On the other end of the line, the three boys were brought out of the MPV.

"Hoya, Dongwoo, get their phones and break them except for that guy's."

The guy with the gun said as he pointed as Hyunseung. Yoseob knew that he was in deep trouble when his phone was snatched away from him.

"Woohyun! His phone has been on the line all along!"

"You !"

Woohyun swung the back of his gun towards Yoseob and sent the small boy flying due to the huge impact. His forehead started bleeding.

"Yoseob!"

Hyunseung screamed and tried to help Yoseob up to a sitting position. Woohyun had the gun pointed at the injured boy, but Hyunseung stood in front of him. The driver got out and stopped Woohyun.

"Stop it. Sir has already suspected that something like that would happen. He has it all planned, just bring them inside."

"But Sunggyu-"

"Shut up and stop wasting time. Bring them in now, leave their phones with me."

Sunggyu shot a glare to all of them. They quietly took all the three boys along with them into the lift. Hyunseung could only make out that they were somewhere in a building of apartments. He saw Sunggyu pulling out his phone and making a call before the lift doors shuts close.

"Yoseob, are you okay?"

"Just a little giddy."

Woohyun chuckled, "That's a relief, because we can't have you dead yet. The fun have yet to start."

The lift dinged as they reached the designated floor. Hoya and Dongwoo pushed the two boys out and threw the unconscious Mika on the ground. With the great impact, Mika stirred and woke up. Hyunseung placed Yoseob beside Mika.

"Mika, are you all right?"

"Where... are we...?"

"Oh, so these are the new guests Sunggyu was talking about."

Mika, Hyunseung and Yoseob looked up to see the mastermind of their kidnaps.

"Seung...ho... hyung...?"

---

Doojoon slammed his palms on the table in anger. Just when the experts had located their location from Yoseob's phone, the line got cut off. And from the last sentence that Doojoon heard, Yoseob was hurt. One of them hurt his Yoseob. He will not let that guy off.

"The line got cut off! How are we going to find them in a whole building full of residents?!"

"Doojoon, calm yourself." Gikwang whispered.

"How can I calm down when my boyfriend is injured?! And he is your best friend, for goodness sake! Junhyung, your boyfriend and best friend are in their hands too! !"

Junhyung was beyond angry at this point. And the police officers are so insufficient in catching these kidnappers. He felt useless as he was unable to do anything. He couldn't seek help from his parents either as neither of them are in Korea right now. Just then, Junhyung's phone rang. He was about to cut the line when he saw the caller was Hyunseung. He flashed the screen to Office Lee Joon in the room and his two friends. Immediately, they had his phone wired and Lee Joon nodded his head to signal for him to pick up. Junhyung placed his phone on speaker and took the call.

"Seungie?"

"Ju-"

A loud slap was heard from the other line just as Hyunseung was about to call out to Junhyung and shouts were heard too. Junhyung felt his heart clenched as he knew it was Hyunseung that was being slapped. He could roughly make out Mika's voice as one of them shouting.

"Hi Jun. Glad to hear that its me?"

"Seungho...hyung...?"

Junhyung was too horrified beyond words to know that the main culprit to his boyfriend and friends' kidnap was his best friend.

"Hah, and to think that you are always labelled as the Number 1 of the campus, yet never have you thought that you will be surpassed by your Number 2."

Angry tears pricked on the lids of Junhyung's closed eyes.

"I was warned, I was warned by Hyunseung's friends that you are up to no good, yet I choose to believe you..."

"My dear dongsaeng, you had your beliefs placed in the wrong person. I know you are currently in the police station with your friends. And you are able to find my current location in another few more minutes, but let's play a game, Jun. Will you be able to reach here, before your boyfriend's last breath? Oh, and to give you a heads up, my apartment is on the top floor. Good luck buddy."

One of the expert spoke up, "Found it. But it would take an hour to reach there, maybe even longer because it's the peak hour now. Many roads are closed due to the festive season."

---

After Seungho ended the call, he threw the phone on the ground and it shattered into pieces. The man walked over to Hyunseung and squeezed his jaw.

"I would enjoy my time with you before your boyfriend gets here."

Hyunseung jerked his jaw off and wiped off the blood from his cut lips because of the hard slap on his left cheek. Seungho looked up to the other guys and signaled for them to tie up the other two. He the video camera that was supported by a tripod. He dragged Hyunseung and threw him between the two tied up boys and the camera.

"Jun, don't get why am I doing this to you? I will explain now. Oh, and for your information, I have nothing more to lose now. So I'm totally just wasting my time with interesting games before it's up. So, rest assure, I will have my fun before I can't. And for these two, they just happen to get in the way of the plan, that's why they are here. My aim has always only been Hyunseung. Why would I hurt my dear Mika, right?"

Seungho walked over to Mika and lifted his chin softly, "And our dear Mika here doesn't have a clue what is happening I guess. That's right, our Mika is always so clueless and naive. He only believe what he sees on the surface, nothing beyond that. My naive, cute and pretty dongsaeng..."

"Seungho hyung... why are you doing this to Jun?"

Seungho chuckled and it turned into loud laughter followed by tears.

"Why? Because I have loved you since the moment our eyes made contact. But you never knew. You fell in love with Junhyung, you told me how you like Junhyung because he is labelled as the Number 1 prince in school. You told me how you got your heart broken because he rejected your confession. Then you told me you fell in love with Hyunmin because he comforted you and has always been there for you despite your childish character. But do you know? I have always been there for you too! But you have never once looked at me! Never once! You only treat me as a hyung! Nothing more! I can't even confess!"

Seungho laughed and his eyes turned into anger. He smashed his lips onto Mika's, who was still trying to get the fact into his head that his hyung has liked him since the first time they knew each other's existence. Seungho was deepening the kiss with Mika when the younger male realised what was happening and started struggling. He bit down hard on Seungho's lips and tongue that was trying to make its way into his mouth.

"!"

Seungho slapped Mika across his pale face.

", I was trying to be nice to you. Ha ha, I have nothing more to lose, so who cares?!"

Seungho rammed his knee against Mika's stomach.

"You can cry out loud for all I care. Maybe that would and make me want to you. At least you get to enjoy your time here before you die. Hoya, Dongwoo, make sure he wouldn't have the energy to speak a word after this."

The two guys hovered over the tied up male and kicked him like a soccer ball in the field.

"Mika! , Yang Seungho, are you still human?!"

"Oh, I forgot you exist. Sunggyu told me you had your phone on a call throughout? As expected, the vice president of the student council. Every single one of you here, your boyfriends are the people I hate, that's nice. Your boyfriend, Yoon Doojoon, I don't even know why would someone like him could become the president of the student council. He gave up all the good deals he was making because of you? He is the stupidest president I ever saw. I should be the one in that position instead. And he was in the council room giving you a massage? That's the most ridiculous thing I ever saw. If he wants to your little housewife, go back home and give up his position!"

Seungho took a little of Yoseob's dried up blood from his forehead and rub it between his fingers.

"Awww, you poor boy, you are bleeding. I'm sure it's done by Woohyun. Such a hot-headed guy. Woohyun, are you not getting enough from Sunggyu? Why are you always looking so frustrated?"

Hyunseung tried to crawl towards Mika while Seungho was talking but was caught by Sunggyu from behind.

"Let me go! Mika!"

Yoseob used the chance to hit Seungho's forehead using his own bleeding forehead. Seungho fell back on his . His face grew darker and darker. He stood back up and threw his knee against Yoseob's chin.

"Opps, sorry. I should have warned you beforehand. I'm a black belt in Judo. Looking at your size, I don't think you even do daily jogs right? Woohyun-ah, make sure to splash him water if he faints from pain. Make him feel every single pain you conflict on him."

"Yoseob!"

Yoseob spit out the blood in his mouth and coughed out loudly when Woohyun stomps on his back. The smile that crawled up his lips when he saw Yoseob suffering was sending a chill down Hyunseung's spine.

"Now now, Jang Hyunseung. I will be the one having the most fun with you. I will enjoy my entire time with you. How long more do we have? Around half an hour more?"

---

Junhyung and Doojoon were both frustrated and blowing their tops when their car were stuck in the middle of a traffic jam. The police decided to put on their alarm and get through the crowd after a good thirty minutes. They are still half way more to reach the apartment building.

", please hang on there... I'm reaching, Seungie... Please stay safe... Please..."

Junhyung mumbled as he looked at the clock and police car getting closer and closer to the location where his boyfriend might be tortured.

Doojoon asked with clenched teeth. He couldn't have believe things got so bad, they are just college students, why are such things happening to them? His boyfriend and him were just students of the student council that happen to have a psycho as their council member. He knew Yoseob couldn't just let things be when he saw someone getting attacked. But he didn't know it would get Yoseob into such danger.

Yang Yoseob, you better not die. I wouldn't allow you to die before me.

"Junhyung, why is Seungho doing all these?"

Junhyung shook his head, "Seungho hyung has always been my best friend since we became high school classmates in Japan. He has a violent character, but he had never hurt anyone intentional unless it was under self defense."

Doojoon thought hard and shook his head, "It seems he was either putting a fake personal in front of you or something happened and wants to take revenge on you."

"... Family..."

"Sorry?"

"Our family are business partners..."

"So you think it's related to your families business?"

"There's nothing else that could make him wants to take revenge..."

"But you have to know, that a psycho's way of thinking is really twisted."

Officer Lee Joon, who was sitting in the passenger seat, said as he heard their conversation.

---

Mika was coughing violently when Hoya threw a huge baseball bat against his back.

"Oh poor Mika, make sure to cough it all out, you will feel better, all right?"

Seungho's sickening gentle voice makes Hyunseung really wonder if the one he made friends with in DUSK is the same person as this monster standing in front of him.

"Where should I start with you?"

Hyunseung tried to get away from Sunggyu's grip and swung his leg towards Seungho. The judo black belt easily caught his feet and twisted it.

"!"

Hyunseung screamed as he heard his own bones cracked under Seungho's strength. He threw Hyunseung off his feet and let him writhe in pain on the ground.

"I guess you should save your strength before you give up when your boyfriends get here. These boys of mine are all taekwondo, judo and karate club members from my high school. So don't test their skills too much, they are a little rusty."

Sunggyu walked over to Woohyun and passed him a whip. Sunggyu grabbed Yoseob up from the back. Woohyun's smirk got even wider and he strike the whip against the semi-conscious boy.

"Everyone seems to be having fun, let's start now shall we?"

Seungho placed his feet over the swollen area on Hyunseung's ankle. He applied pressure on it and felt a bubble of joy when he heard Hyunseung's screams.

"It hurts, doesn't it? Do you understand the pain when you are being kicked out of the family? Does Yong Junhyung know? The feelings you get when your parents keep looking down on you just because you are Number 2 in school and the one taking Number 1 is their business partner's son. The hurt inflicted on my heart when they say they are going to leave the family business to my younger brother? Because I have always been Number 2 in school while Cheondong have always been getting Number 1 since he transferred to a school in Korea? Oh, maybe you will know him better as the name Thunder."

Hyunseung suddenly remembered how he made friend with this guy called Thunder when he had a dance challenge in Dusk before he met Junhyung.

"And they told me that I was actually adopted... For twenty years of my life, I have always thought I am the flesh and blood of my parents. They said I was the child of my dead uncle who killed himself because my aunt died of cancer... Ha ha ha, ain't my life a joke?! I have nothing else to lose! So I choose to ed up Thunder's life. I lured him over to Japan, told him I was injured and needs him to come over and get me back. And the stupid naive brother he was, he really came and get me. I locked him up in my room and violated him each and every day. Would my parents still want him to succeed the family business when they found out that their flesh and blood son was actually in love with his adopted brother?! Ha ha ha! I had him beaten up so bad after him. He enjoyed it, he was screaming so loudly, what a ."

Seungho was already a crying mess as he continued talking about Thunder. Hyunseung remember how Thunder was a good kid when they battled in Dusk. He was full of smiles and looked so gentle. He closed his eyes.

"He was a nice , but a little disgusting that his blood was the lube. And I escaped Japan before my parents could get news about Thunder. I was kind enough to let a passer-by send him to the hospital before he dies in the cold winter snow on an abandoned road. I bet its a matter of time before Thunder gets up and tell my parents to have me arrested. Or maybe he wouldn't, since he loves me. So before I get arrested, I decided to up Junhyung's life when I found out he got himself a boyfriend."

"You are so ed up."

"Like I need to be told by you? You are ed up too. You used to like your best friend, and your current boyfriend is your best friend's foster brother! You even tried to kill yourself time and again because you caused your best friend to lose his chance to follow his dreams!"

Hyunseung choked as Seungho wrapped his hands around his throat and squeezed it. He clawed at the monster's arms and kicked around. Seungho then let him go.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't let you die so easily."

Seungho then noticed the ring on Hyunseung's finger.

"Oh, is that a promise ring? I guess its around the time when you and Junhyung had that."

Seungho tried to move it when Hyunseung resisted and punched Seungho on the jaw.

"Sunggyu, get the knife here."

Hyunseung felt blood drain off his face as Seungho hover the knife over his index finger.

"Are you going to treasure the ring so much? So what if you had this ring, if I were to cut off all your fingers, will you still be able to wear this ring?"

Hyunseung quickly grabbed onto the knife before Seungho could cut off his fingers. The sharp blade cuts open Hyunseung's palms and causes blood to flow out. Seungho pulled the knife out of Hyunseung's hand and pierced the sharp edge into Hyunseung's uninjured palm. Hyunseung screams at the top of his lungs as he felt his flesh gave way when the knife blade pierces through his palm. Seungho twists the knife with a sick smile on his lips.

"You want the knife so much? All right, I'm giving it to you."

Hyunseung felt his hand losing strength as the knife digs deeper and deeper into his flesh.

"All these that are happening to you, has nothing to do with Jun!"

"If he has not transferred to Japan, I would be the top student for all the tests. I would not be compared to him each and every time my parents asks me about my studies. I don't care if he was just studying like he normally does, I hate the fact that he doesn't give in the same amount of effort as me, yet he can ace his exams easily. While I have to give triple the amount of what he is doing to get the second position!"

Seungho screamed, he pulled out the knife from Hyunseung's hand and plunges it into Hyunseung's shoulder.

"AHHHH!!!"

"Hyun-hyunseung.."

Mika coughed out softly and tried to crawl towards Hyunseung.

"Dongwoo, Hoya, are the both of you slacking off?"

Dongwoo pulled Mika up by his hair and chained him against the chair. Hoya throw punches over the chained boy's bruised cheeks. Seungho got his attention back to Hyunseung.

"Are you having fun now, Hyunseungie?"

Hyunseung felt sick at the sweet voice calling him.

Jun... where are you... I need you... Jun...

"Actually, I should say I'm surprised, Hyunseung. Through all these pain you are not crying. Mika and Yoseob are already crying so badly. Or did you cry so much over the years, you forgot how to cry? Come on, cry, I want to see tears streaming down your pretty face. And I can do a close up with the video camera."

Seungho stood up from sitting on top of Hyunseung and got the video camera from the tripod. He brought it up to Hyunseung's face. He twists the knife and hears Hyunseung scream.

"Hmmm... I bet Junhyung would love to hear you scream. Did the both of you did that already? Oh wait, I bet Junhyung is unable to make you cry out in pleasure since he is still a . But I'm not interested in ing you, I wouldn't get hard for someone like you. Boring and dry."

Seungho gave a pity look and got up again. He zoom in onto Hyunseung's broken ankle.

"As a dancer, your ankle is important right? What would happen if I were to break one of your legs?"

Seungho turned back to ask Sunggyu to bring him the baseball bat.

"Hold his leg up."

Hyunseung couldn't move because of the knife still stuck on his right shoulder. He couldn't even struggle, he was just lying down looking at Seungho take his aim at his leg.

Jun... Jun...

---

When both the police and ambulance arrived, Doojoon and Junhyung quickly got out of the police car and went straight to the lift. The police had informed the security and maintenance to evacuate the whole building. While they were waiting for the lift to get up to the top floor, Junhyung felt his heart thumping in his mouth.

"J-..."

"YONG JUNHYUNG!"

Doojoon shouted to wake Junhyung up from his trance. His expression was mixed with anger and worries.

"What's wrong with you?"

"... I'm claustrophobic..."

"...What the , the ing top floor is in the thirtieth floor! So he knew that and made you go up to the top floor so that you would collapse from anxiety?!"

Junhyung felt his palms starting to get wet when the lift approaches the ground level. He knew it is impossible for him to climb up to the thirtieth floor by the stairs, it would take forever for him to reach there. When the officers and Doojoon got into the lift, Junhyung closed his eyes and got in. He felt his heart racing at the sound of the lift doors closing. He had to take a moment and imagine that it was in a field of grass and open air. He felt his heart skip a beat when the lift jerked.

"!"

Junhyung gripped onto the lift railing as he started panicking. He felt his eyeballs rolling back into his sockets.

“J-jun! Jun, relax! Jun!”

Hyunseung cupped Junhyung’s face in his hands to force him to look at him. Hyunseung placed his forehead on Junhyung’s sweaty one.

“Relax, breathe with me. Follow my breathing…”

Junhyung could hear Hyunseung's voice in his ears as he remembered of the time when he had his last attack. Hyunseung calmed him down and was there for him when he felt like he was going to die.

Seungie, wait for me. I will stay strong for you, so stay strong for me too. Please wait for me, I'm reaching...

The lift dinged to signal that they have reached the top floor. Doojoon was about to support and help Junhyung out of the lift when a piercing screaming was heard.

"HYUNSEUNG!"

---

Seungho was about to take his aim when the door opened. They all look up to see a man standing there.

"Sir, the police are already on their way up."

"Awww man, there goes our fun. But we had our fill right, Hyunseung? This will be the last homerun."

Seungho pulled the bat back and took all his strength and threw the baseball bat towards Hyunseung's left knee. The loud piercing scream that sound in the whole room had both of the boys to call out.

"HYUNSEUNG!"

A crying Yoseob tried to kick Woohyun away and run towards Hyunseung when Woohyun easily stopped him. Yoseob cried even loudly when he saw the bloody mess on Hyunseung's knee.

"Jang Hyunseung!!!"

Mika pulled against his restraints and screamed at Hyunseung. Hoya strike another kick on his stomach and caused Mika to cough out another pile of blood.

Seungho pulled out the knife on Hyunseung's shoulder and held him up. Hyunseung was slowly slipping into unconscious.

"Freeze, police! Drop your weapons!" Officer Lee Joon shouted.

"Seungie!"

Hyunseung opened his eyes slightly when he saw heard Junhyung calling out to him. He felt tears finally running down his cheeks when he saw it was Junhyung standing there. The police had the fifth man pressed against the wall and guns were pointed at all the attackers in the room.

Woohyun still had the sick smirk on his lips as he took out his gun and pointed it at Yoseob's forehead.

"Yoseob!"

"Doojoonie..."

Yoseob cried as he was afraid to face what was going to happen. He closed his face unable to look at Doojoon's face.

"You are finally here, Junhyung. But it seems that you are late. Your boyfriend had so much damaged done to his body. How about I bring your boyfriend with me to hell?"

Seungho plunged the knife on his hands onto Hyunseung's waist and pulled out his gun from his back pocket and shot his own forehead.

"NO!"

Junhyung ran towards the falling Hyunseung, his conscious is slowly fading away. The four attackers then dropped all the weapons on their hands and stood there. The officers quickly got all the men pressed under them. Doojoon quickly caught Yoseob in his arms.

" , Seobie."

"Doojoonie... I'm scared, I was so scared that I wouldn't be able to see you anymore..."

An officer released Mika and Junhyung let the paramedics attend to Hyunseung as he looked from the side.

"Seung, stay with me. Seung, I'm here. I'm with you, please, stay with me, love."

"J-jun..."

Hyunseung whispered weakly before the paramedic carried him down and Junhyung joined them.

"Seung, look, I'm wearing the ring you bought. I saw your gift... Please, stay with me... Seung..."

Junhyung cried as he held onto Hyunseung's hand. Hyunseung choked and coughed out blood.

"Jun... I.. don't...wanna...leave...you... Jun..."

Hyunseung's hand lost its energy and slipped off Junhyung's hand.

"SEUNGIE! SEUNG, WAKE UP!!!"

---

A/N: TUMBLR I HATE YOU, MY PLOT IS GONE BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO DIE ON ME. WHY DID YOU MAKE ME CRY ING TUMBLR. I did my best to remember what I wrote T_T The last part is ed up, the part where Jun was in the lift. Because in tumblr decided that it was fun to test my plot bunnies and died while im typing halfway. And my plot bunnies decided to abandon me and I'm strike with sudden writer's block. T_T So i'm sorry if the ending ... T_____T I cried, i ing cried when my plot was gone =_= I was really writing so happily cos plot bunnies was being good to me... Ugh tumblr, you. -l-

And there you go, I changed the plot a lot from my initial plot. But that's the fun part, cos i enjoyed this plot more (except the ending, ) so, the next chapter, i will try to post it up before 31 DEc! :) Tissues for all of you! Love you!

6225 words, I broke my own self record. hehe.