Chapter 2 :/

Can't be true

"Hey, where's Taeyeon and Nichkhun?" Tiffany asked Wooyoung and brought him a cup of coffee.

"Oh, I saw them went that way." Wooyoung told Tiffany.

Tiffany decided to go check what was going on, she heard Taeyeon and Nichkhun's voice coming out in the stairways. Tiffany couldn't believe what she had heard.

"It can't be,..right?" Tiffany said in disbelief. "Taeyeon wouldn't do this to me, she's my bestfriend though" Tiffany went back to her cubic.

"Hey, did you find them?" Wooyoung ask Tiffany,

"I didn't look for them," Tiffany lied.

Then she saw Taeyeon, her bestfriend, and Nichkhun walking towards their cubic. Taeyeon sat next to her and Nichkhun sat across from Taeyeon, Wooyoung's cubic was across from Tiffany.

"Okay guys, new project." Yuri came out and announced, "You will be working in pairs."

"Great." Tiffany said sarcastically in her mind,

"Yes!" Wooyoung said to himself," This is my chance,"

"Hey, Wooyoung do you want to be my partner?" Tiffany asked, since she saw Taeyeon and Nichkhun exchanging glances.

"O-oh, Tiffany. Sure" Wooyoung smiled. 

"Tiff, you don't want to work together?" Taeyeon was confuse on why Tiffany didn't want to work with her this time. Usually they would be partner.

"Let's try new people, you can be partner with Nichkhun." Tiffany force a smile. "I bet that's what you had in mind anyway." Tiffany said to herself

Taeyeon glance at Nichkhun, Nichkhun just gave her an Okay and smile.

"Your project will be on couples outfit, any kind of events. You're gonna have to do all the photo shoots yourself."Yuri said finally.

"Nae!" They all said in sychronization.

"Woo-ah, let's go search for some ideas." Tiffany suggested.

"Alright," Wooyoung grabbed his stuff, and together they went to another room.

"What's that all about?" Nichkhun ask Taeyeon, 

"I don't know, Tiffany isn't like this usally though." Taeyeon was worry of her friends,

"Well, I guess now we have more times to get things starighten out." Nichkhun smile.

"I guess," Taeyeon felt like something is weird, "why wouldn't Tiffany want to spend times with her crush? I mean, if you have a crush on someone, don't you want to see them and at least talk to them. It seems like Tiffany is trying to avoid him, is it because she's too shy. Nooo, Tiffany's the shy type of person."

"Tae," Nichkhun realize that Taeyeon was zoning out.

"Oh. Yeah." Taeyeon snapped back into the real world,

"Do you want to get this new project started?"

"I guess, the early the better."

----

Tiffany and Wooyoung took a seat across from each other,

"So how come you decided to work with me? Don't you usually work with Taeyeon?" Wooyoung ask curiously.

"I just want some change," Tiffany lied again. She didn't want to work with Taeyeon because of what she had heard. Tiffany thought back at what she had hear.

 

"Why are you keeping this a secret?" She heard Taeyeon said in frustration.

"Look, it's not the right time." Nichkhun said back,

"Do you think this is right though?" Taeyeon and Nichkhun didn't know that Tiffany was listening to their conversation.

"Ughhh~!" Tiffany groan at what she had heard, "I wish I didn't hear that." Tiffany slap her head.

"Huh?" Wooyoung look at his friend like she was crazy, "Heard what?"

"Nothing," Tiffany said gloomy tone, "Let's just get this started."

Tiffany and Wooyoung had been working on their projects for over 2 hours now and it's time for lunch. Taeyeon and Nichkhun came in and asked them to go grab some lunch with them.

"Let's go!" Wooyoung said happily, the thought of eating. Tiffany didn't move.

"Fany, are you coming?" Taeyeon asked her,

"Urmm.. You guys go ahead." Tiffany couldn't forget the conversation between Taeyeon and Nichkhun. "I'll go right after. I have to do something first." 

"O-okay," All of them look at her strangely. Tiffany, their dorky friend decline their invitation to go get some food, she usually would be excited when it comes to eating. All of them went ahead.

"Hey, I forgot my cellphone. You guys go ahead." Nichkhun went back to get his phone. When he was about to catch up with his friend, he saw Tiffany working hard on the project. He went to the vending machine and bought her a drink.

"Here." He handed her the drink. 

"Huh?" Tiffany looked up at him.

"At least drink something," Nichkhun smile.

"Thanks," Tiffany fake a smile,

"Well, hurry before Wooyoung eats all the food." Nichkhun teased.

"Yeah...Okay." Tiffany watch Nichkhun walk away. "Why would you care anyway."

--

By the time all 3 came back, they went to see how Tiffany was doing since she didn't come for lunch.

"Fany-ah!" Wooyoung called her name, when they reached in the room. Tiffany wasn't there. Nichkhun saw that she didn't even open the drink that he had bought for her, it has even gotten warm.

"Where did she go?" Taeyeon was kind of getting worry.

"Try calling her," Nichkhun suggested.

It didn't matter how many time they called her, she didn't pick up.

"Maybe she went to get something to eat." Wooyoung suggested,

"Yeah," They all assumed that.

"What's going on Fany?" Taeyeon have to know why she is acting like this.

--

They were all cleaning up to get off work. Tiffany wasn't back yet.

"I think she's okay." Nichkhun saw that Taeyeon had a worry expression on her face.

"Fany!" Wooyoung exclaimed, "Where have you been?" He ran towards her.

"Fany-ah" Taeyeon went to hug her, "We were so worried about you,"

"Why? I wasn't gone for that long."Tiffany felt like she was suffocated.

"So where did you go?" Wooyoung asked,

"Oh, I found a photograper for us," Tiffany smile, "Since we have everything settle out, we can go pick out the fabrics tomorrow because I found a great place! Then we can start sewing the clothes."

"Oh great! We can be done early and have some free times then."Wooyoung patted Tiffany's head.

Tiffany felt kind of awkward by Wooyoung's action since Nichkhun is standing in front of them.

"Well, let's go home." Taeyeon smile.

Wooyoung and Taeyeon walked ahead, Tiffany was still packing her things.

"Are you okay Tiff?" Nichkhun checked on his friend.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be." She forced a smile,

"You don't seem like yourself today."

"I'm always myself," Tiffany secured him, "Don't worry about me. You should worry about yourself more."

Tiffany ran towards her friends,

"Huh?" Nichkhun feel like something isn't right. Her smile wasn't bright like this morning.