Chapter 6

Can't be true

Taeyeon and Wooyoung rushed to the Hospital.

"Hwang Tiffany," They told the nurse and she pointed them to the right.

They ran, and saw Tiffany on the bed.

"Tiff!" taeyeon ran to her side, "What happened?"

"Are you her family?" The doctor asked Wooyoung

"He's with me," Taeyeon asked, "What happened?" 

"She just had a minor accident, it was a good thing that she was rushed here."

"But what happened?"

"I just fell," Tiffany sigh, "Nothing serious."

"It could have been serious." The doctor corrected her. "You were late to your appointment as well and I hope it won't happen again."

"Sorry," 

"You were late to your appointment?" Taeyeon knew that Tiffany has an appointment at least once a month because of her heart, which is hereditary.

"Someone stopped me, thats why. But I'm fine now. I just fell."

"Because your heart is weak," The doctor inform her,

"Got it," Tiffany didn't see why they are making a big deal out of it.

"Take care of her Taeyeon or she's going back to live with her grandmother." The doctor smiled at Tiffany

"I Wiil," Taeyeon assured him

"Can I leave now?" Tiffany was impatient, 

"Yes, and here's your medication for this month." He handed her a small bottle.

Tiffany, Taeyeon and Wooyoung walked out of the hospital. 

"Are you sure that you're okay?" Taeyeon wanted to make sure,

"Yeah," Tiffany gave her an assure smile.

"I have to pick something up so you guys go ahead and I'll see you later." Tiffany walked away.

"So she has a heart problem?" Wooyoung asked,

"Yeah, but she doesn't like it when other people knows it because they treat her differently if they knew."

"So what can happen to her?"

"Well, she gets tired easily, so she's not suppose to work too hard or her heart will stop, and she can't be stressed out."

"Which she was these past weeks," Wooyoung was worried,

"Yeah.. Like these past weeks. Well I have to go and follow Tiffany, just to make sure."

"Kay," Wooyoung smile, "I guess I'll see you two at work then."

They waved goodbyes to each other and Wooyoung felt bad for what Tiffany has to go through. He went home and saw Nichkhun sitting on the couch watching movies. They didn't make up yet, so it was kind of awkward. Wooyoung went to grab a drink.

"I talked to Tiffany today," Nichkhun told him,

"Oh cool," Wooyoung didn't know what to say,

"I don't like Taeyeon, she's just a friend." Nichkhun assured him,

"Oh okay, "

"Wooyoung.. I'm sorry." Nichkhun didn't like it when they are not talking.

"It's fine," Wooyoung smiles. Now they're good.

"So where were you today?" Nichkhun asked,

"Running around," He didn't know if he should tell Nichkhun about Tiffany, but then she doesn't like when people know about it so he decided not to tell him. "You?"

"I think Tiffany really hates me now," 

"I don't think she does. Everything will go back to normal, just watch." Wooyoung took a seat. "Don't cause her a lot of problem hyung,"

"Huh?" Nichkhun was confuse, "Does Wooyoung like Tiffany?" He asked himself. " What you mean?"

"I mean," Wooyoung panicked, "I mean you don't like her so let's just leave it at that so.."

NIchkhun doesn't even know how he feels about her. He doesn't really think of Tiffany like that before and he thinks of her as his best friend. Now he's not sure if those feelings are the same.

"You're right" Nichkhun agreed,

--

"Let's go Tae!" Tiffany was back to her oldself, she decided not to like anyone and will always keep it like that.

"I'm ready," Taeyeon sliding, her bags on her hand.

They were waiting for the elevator when the two guys joined them,

"Morning," Wooyoung greeted them,

"Morning," Tiffany and Taeyeon greeted back.

"Hey"Nichkhun went to stand beside Tiffany, which startled her.

"Oh, hey," She couldn't look at him directly but she gave him a smile.

They set their stuff down, when Yuri came out and told them about their new project.

"Okay so the last project, we have winners."

"Huh? Winners?" Tiffany thought.

"Both team won and we beated all the team upstairs and downstairs. Congratulation."  Yuri clapped

"Woooh!" They cheered.

"Now for your new project, you guys will work together and pick any theme you would like." Yuri told them, "You guys have this whole month and next month."

"Alright,"  They all said.

"So, this is going to fun." Wooyoung smile,

"I think so too," Both Taeyeon and Tiffany agreed.

"Can we start tomorrow?" Tiffany plead,

"Why?" Wooyoung asked,

"I don't know, just not in the mood to work today." She laugh

"Me too" Taeyeon smile.

"Alrighty then. Nichkhun and I will think of themes and we'll talk tomorrow."

"I'm gonna go talk to Yuri for a second." Tiffany told them

Tiffany went into Yuri's office,

"Hey Yuri, can I talk to you?" Tiffany asked,

"Yeah, come in" Tiffany took a seat, "What's up?"

Tiffany handed her a piece of paper, " What's this?"

"My resignation," Tiffany told her,

"But why? You have nother project."

"I'll work on this project but it will be my last project. Something came up and so I decided to go and live with my grandmother." Tiffany didn't want to say specifically why," She became ill so I have to go and take care of her" She lied.

"Alright then, I'm sorry to hear this. Did you tell them yet?" Yuri asked,

"Not yet, I don't want to worry them so please don't tell them." 

"If thats what you wish then okay. It's been nice woring with you." Yuri shook her hand.

"Thank you" Tiffany was sad but she's got to do what she has to do.

Tiffany handed out, and saw that everyone was still there.

"Hey, what happened?" Taeyeon asked,

"Nothing, I just had soem ideas and I wanted to discuss it with Yuri." she smiled.

"Oh okay, did you take your medicine?" Taeyeon reminded her,

"Not yet," Tiffany felt like Taeyeon is her mom,

"Well go take it,"

Tiffany took out a pill and went to the kitchen. She swallow her pill,

Nichkhun saw Tiffany went to the kitchen which he thought it would be the perfect time to talk to her, since she has been awkward with him. He saw Tiffany taking a pill, which was unusual.

"Hey," which startled Tiffany

"Oh, hey," Smile wiping the water that spilled on her shirt,

"Oh sorry," he tried to help her and they both end up laughing, "So what was that for?" 

"Vitamin," Tiffany lied, it was for her heart.

"Oh, I never seen you take them before."

"I've been taking them, you just never notice." Tiffany joked.

"Oh, right."

It got awkward, "So..."

"I'm sorry," Tiffany appoligized,

"What for?" 

"For causing trouble, for everything." She smiled,

"It's fine,"

"It won't happen again, don't worry." Tiffany headed out

"Let's go eat," Wooyung suggested,

"Yeah," Taeyeon didn't mind.

"OKay,"

They all went to eat when Tiffany heard her name. She turned around.

"Oppa!!" She ran and gave him a hug,

"Who's he?" Wooyoung asked,

"Her oppa," Taeyeon smile.

Nichkhun had a weird feeling crept up inside of him, "They are hugging awfully long," NIchkhun said to himself.

"I miss you," Tiffany smile 

The guy gave her a peck on the head, "I miss you too,"

-----------------------------------

This story will soon end just because I thought that I might make a U&I 2 or a new story.