Chapter 1 :)

Can't be true

It was a quiet morning, Taeyeon in her room. Both, Tiffany and Taeyeon, had a long night hanging and partying with friends. That was when Taeyeon had fallen for a guy, he had a pretty eyesmile she wrote in her journal, and then she was snapped into the real world. She heard someone screamed, it was her bestfriend in the other room.

"KYYYAKKKK!!!" Tiffany's scream felt like it had shook their whole apartment building. Taeyeon rushed to see what happen,

"What happen? Are you okay?" She saw Tiffany lying down on her bed, clutching on her blanket, staring straight at the ceilings. "Fany-ah.."

Tiffany sat straight up on her bed which made Taeyeon flinch. "Taeyeon-ah..."

"Oh, what's wrong?" Taeyeon sat at the edge of Tiffany's bed.

"My heart.." Tiffany held her hand against her heart,

"What's wrong with your heart?" Taeyeon is getting worry.

"It feels like its going to explode, everytime I close my eyes I see him." Tiffany explaining her symptoms to Taeyeon.

"Nichkhun?" Taeyeon asked,

"Nichkhun,"

"Yaaaa~ babo, you're falling for him." Taeyeon laugh at her innonce friend. It's been a while since Tiffany have had a crush on Nichkhun, they are close friends, but she's too afraid of confessing. "Just tell him, before its too late."

"You seem like you're in a good mood," Tiffany notice her bestfriend had make-up on. 

"That's because I have to go to work," Taeyeon didn't tell Tiffany about "the guy" that she's having in mind. She just want Tiffany to her moments right now.

"Oh shoot! I totally forgot about work." Tiffany rush to the bathroom and get ready for work.

"Ready?" Taeyeon ask. 

"Uhm," Tiffany nodded, putting on her heels.

---------------------------------

Wooyoung is in the kitchen making breakfast.

"You seem to be in a good mood," Nichkhun smile at his bestfriend,

"I am," Wooyoung said in a melody tone.

"Well, may I know who it is?"  Nichkhun ask,

"Well, her name starts with a T, and she works with us." Wooyoung gave him some hints.

"Hmmm, someone that works with us and name starts with a T?" Nichkhun is thinking, "There's two though."

"Well, I guess you won't know who then." Wooyoung ,

"Oh I will find out," Nichkhun is determined to know who.

Now both are heading to work.

--

Taeyeon and Tiffany are waiting for the elevator when they heard their name being called.

"Fany! Taeyeon!"

Both girls turn around to see their close friends, Nichkhun and Wooyoung.

"So last night was fun," Nichkhun teased the girls.

"Don't remind me." Tiffany laugh. They all got in the elevator, and started teasing each other about what they're wearing.

Then, all 4 of them get off at the same place, Tiffany headed towards the kitchen to go get some coffee, Wooyoung went to his desk.

"Hey, I have to talk to you." Taeyeon pulled Nichkhun.

 

Aweee, Taeyeon is being all secrecy(?), ahha what does she need to talk to him about?