VIPPresent songfromtheheart|hugmeonce|

VIP Song from the Heart |One-Shot Requesting Site|

Minka_ichigo911211

 

Name: Kim Eunchae

Partner: Im Seulong

 

Song: Hug me once by: Girl’s Day

|Please click the title of the song to listen to it.|

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

|No One POV|

 

When the alarm clock rang, Eunchae immediately got up from her bed as she hurried to the bathroom to get a nice bath today is Monday meaning she will going to see her long time crush Im Seulong a school kingka. After taking a shower Eunchae wear her uniform and fix her hair in a neat pony tail. With a last glance at her whole body mirror, she takes her bag and rushes downstairs to great her parents.

 

“Good morning umma, appa” Eunchae place kisses to their cheek then sat on her chair as she start eating her breakfast.

“Good morning sweet~” Her father greeted back.

“You always so cheer when comes to school, you really studying hard huh?” Her mother asked.

‘Aish~ if only you knew umma, I’m only cheerful when it comes to school is because of Seulong~oppa’ – Eunchae thought then at her wrist watch. ‘Shoot~ he will be their soon.’ Eunchae talk to herself.

“I’m done, I’ll leave first annyong~” Eunchae wave goodbye to her parents and skip to the bus stop. She look around a smile appeared on her face as the person she was looking for is not here yet, she sat at the bench at the bus stop. She looks at her wrist watch and her smile get bigger. ‘He’ll be here.’ Eunchae said to herself, she look up and find the person she was looking for were walking to the bus stop were she was.

 

Immediately fix herself; Seulong sat beside her. Eunchae’s heart won’t stop from beating faster. ‘Here goes my heart again.’ Eunchae thought, she look at Seulong who was so calm sitting beside her. ‘How came he’s so calm? When I’m so tense here.’ Eunchae pouted as she was staring at Seulong.

 

Seulong look at her, Eunchae eyes widen and immediately look away. Seulong smile as he also looks away, ‘Cute’ He thought.

 

Soon enough the bus arrived as they get inside. Seulong sat at the back as Eunchae stood up at time to time she will glance at Seulong who was now listening to his iPod. A bus stop at its next destination an old lady step inside, Seulong stood up and gives his seat to the old lady. Eunchae soften for him being such a gentleman. ‘He is such a gentleman. That’s why I fell for him in the first place’ – Eunchae thought, Seulong stood beside her.

 

Soon the bus stop infront of Seoul High, Seulong step out from the bus followed but Eunchae, they both enter the campus with Eunchae following behind.

 

Seulong walk up to his friends, Eunchae pouted as she saw him walk away with his friend. Eunchae start heading to her homeroom when someone called her from behind.

 

“Yah~ Eunchae~ah wait for me” Eunchae turn around to see her BFF running towards her. “Bommie~unnie” Eunchae greeted as Bom stop infront of her; “Let’s go to class together, ne?” Bom said as Eunchae nodded her head and link arms with Bom. They arrive at their homeroom, Eunchae look around to see Seulong is not there yet.

“Stop looking for him… Aish how can he so ignorant about your feeling, everyone in this room can tell that you are madly in love with him but his to blind to see that.” Bom said as she sat on her chair. Eunchae pouted as she sat next to her.

“But~” Eunchae was cut off by her BFF.

“mm~… don’t depend him, its true his to blind” Bom held out her hand to stop Eunchae on depending Seulong said, Eunchae pouted even more. “Meanie unnie”

 

Soon Seulong and his kingka friends come to the room and sat on the back like usual, Eunchae followed Seulong’s every move. “Aish will you stop being a creepy stalker Eunchae~ah” Bom rolled her eyes. “I’m not” Eunchae look at her with so-defensive look.

“Yeah right you’re not” Bom sarcastically said, Eunchae make a face and face the front as their homeroom teacher enters the room.

 

Seulong sat on his seat properly as he glances at Eunchae back and a smile appeared on his face.  Soon enough the class end after 3 hours of boring lecture, Eunchae and Bom headed to the cafeteria and sat on their usual sit.

 

“Do you think I should confess to him unnie~” Eunchae asked Bom who was eating her corn. “God Eunchae, make him do the first move” Bom rolled her eyes as Eunchae pouted. “But what if he doesn’t like me and he confesses to other girl?” Eunchae asked.

“Then it his lost, cause he didn’t see how beautiful, smart and kindhearted you are” Bom said looking at Seulong who was seating on the table not so far from their table.

 

“Fine, I will confess tomorrow~” Eunchae said determine at her decision. Bom look at her in disbelief and drop her corn on the ground.

“Yah~ my corn~” Bom groan pouting as she look he corn on the ground, Eunchae laughed at her unnie silliness.

 

Meanwhile at the other table Seulong were laughing with Jokwon his friend joked when he heard a loud laughter on the other side of the cafeteria, he look up to see Eunchae laughing as her friend pout while looking at the corn on the ground. Seulong smirked as he stared at Eunchae, ‘Cute’ – he thought.

 

School ended as Bom and Eunchae go home together. As soon as Eunchae arrived at their house, she hurried to her room dropping her school by the door of her bedroom and rush to her study table.

 

“I will confess to him by letter” Eunchae nodded her head as she start writing her feeling. After an hour Eunchae was full of use paper, Eunchae rubbed her back neck as groan and drop her pen as she rest her chin over her cross arm on the table and pouted.

“Why I always ended up being so cheesy?” Eunchae asked herself, she look at the time then look down at herself and find she still on her uniform.

 

“I continue this later, after I get change and eat dinner” Eunchae stood up and walk to her bathroom to get change then went downstairs to eat dinner with her parents.

 

After a nice dinner Eunchae continue doing writing letter for Seulong, after another hour with few scratches. Eunchae finally finished her confession letter for Seulong, she places it inside of hello kitty pink envelope and seals it, and a smile appeared on her face as she stared the letter on her hand. She kiss the envelope and place in on top of her study table still wearing the smile on her face, she yawned and stretch her arms.

 

“Tomorrow is the d-day, I will make you mine Seulong~oppa” Eunchae said before closing her eyes for a beauty sleep.

 

The next morning Eunchae woke up before her alarm clock rang to wake her up, she took a nice bath and change to her uniform, and fix herself this time she let her hair down and put  a little make up on. She looks at herself on the mirror and wink.

“Such a beauty~” Eunchae giggle as she grab her bag and not forgetting the letter she made for Seulong and put it inside her bag. Then run downstairs to eat breakfast with her parents.

 

“You look different today~” Her mother said.

“Different good or bad?” Eunchae look at her mother with questionable eyes.

“Different good, of course” Her mother said.

“Thanks umma” She smiles as she cheerfully ate her breakfast.

“I’m done, I will leave first.” Eunchae kiss her parents cheek as she run to the bus stop, she sat on the benches waiting for the bus and also for Seulong, and not long enough Seulong arrive and sat next to her. Just always Eunchae heart beat increase every time she’s near him. Soon the bus arrived as they both get inside.

 

Arriving at Seoul High Seulong step out from the bus followed by Eunchae. Bom and Eunchae on the way to their homeroom, as they enter together. Just like Eunchae everyday routine she was staring at Seulong until their homeroom teacher arrived.

 

Class ended Eunchae tell Bom to go to the cafeteria first as she will followed later cause she will do something first. Eunchae run to the locker room with the letter in her hand, she walks towards Seulong locker with a big smile on her face as the confession letter on her hand.

 

Eunchae look up and stop on her track, her letter drop on the ground as her eyes start to tear up. Seulong were against his locker as Hara the school hot chick kiss him on the lips, can take the painful scene infront of her Eunchae turn around and away.

 

When Eunchae were out of sight, Seulong push Hara away from him a bit harshly. “What the hell Hara~” Seulong glared at Hara as he wipe his lips with the back of his hand. Hara smirked at him, “Oh come on oppa I know you like it~” Hara said as she play Seulong uniform. Seulong push her hand away, “Who do you think you are? Me liking you, I don’t think so” Seulong said as he turns his back to Hara.

 

Hara gash at her rejection and left. ‘Well at least Eunchae and Him can’t be together’ Hara evilly thought as she walks away. Seulong sighed as he close his locker and start walking to the cafeteria, on her way to the cafeteria Seulong step on something, she look down to a hello kitty pink envelope.

 

“What is this?” Seulong pick up the envelope and turn it around at the back of the envelope his name was written. ‘Seulong~sshi’

 

Seulong carefully open the envelope and take out the pink stationary, he read what it says and his eyes widen. He looks up and search for Eunchae around, ‘Where is she?.... did she? Oh no’ – Seulong thought as he starts looking for Eunchae, he run to the cafeteria and look around he saw Bom, Eunchae BFF seating on their usual table by the window alone, Seulong run towards her. Bom look up and stared at Seulong.

“May I help you?” Bom asked Seulong with one eyebrow raise up. “Did you see Eunchae~sshi?” Seulong asked Bom.

“And may I ask why are you looking for my dongsaeng Mr. Im Seulong, as far as I know you don’t like her” Bom mumble the last three words.

“Mwoh?” Seulong asked confused.

“Mollah~ I’ve been waiting for her for half an hour now and I’m so hung~” Bom didn’t have a change to finished her sentence when Seulong run off to look for Eunchae again.

 

“What the~? Yah~ I’m still talking here, you know~ aish people this day” Bom shook her head.

 

Seulong keep searching for Eunchae all around the campus, he go to the library but there’s no Eunchae there, he when to school gym, then school rooftop, he even search at the school garden but still there’s no sign of Eunchae.

 

“Aish~ where are you Eunchae~” Seulong mumbled under his breath as he start walking back to his class when suddenly he heard a soft angelic voice coming from the music room. “Her voice sound familiar?” Seulong walk towards the music room and silently open the door.

 

There she is seating on the middle of the stage playing a soft melody on the big grand piano. Seulong mesmerize by her beautiful voice this is the first time he heard her singing, quietly Seulong make his way to the stage.

 

Eunchae was so into the melody that she didn’t notice Seulong was already behind waiting for the right time to reveal his presence. When Eunchae touch the last note, a smile appeared on Seulong face as he clap his hand, Eunchae eyes widen as she turn around to find Seulong there.

 

“What the~? What are you doing here?” Eunchae as she wipes her tears. Seulong didn’t say anything and just walk closer to her with a smile on his face. “You forgot something” Seulong said as he stops infront of her. “Ne~?” Eunchae asked confuse. “Here~” Seulong handed her letter back to her.

 

“Where did you get this?” Eunchae asked.

“It doesn’t matter… Look Eunchae what see earlier it’s not what you think it is” Seulong try to explained. “What do you mean?” She asked acting she didn’t know what he was talking about.

“Me and Hara… it’s not what you think it is, I don’t like her. She was asking something to me then she suddenly crash her lips to mine~” Seulong was cut off by Eunchae. “Why are you explaining this to me?” Eunchae asked.

 

“Because….. because..”

“Because, what?” Eunchae dare him to say it.

“I like you” Seulong confess a smile appeared on Eunchae face. “No… I mean I love you Eunchae~, I’ve been in love you for 4 years.” Seulong explained.

“4 years that, our freshmen year” Eunchae said shocked at what she heard from her long time crush.

 

Seulong held Eunchae both hand in his. “Sorry for telling this just now~” Seulong was cut off again by Eunchae sudden hug.

“It’s ok oppa~.. It’s ok” Eunchae shook her head, a smile appeared on Seulong face as she held her tighter against him.

 

After a few seconds they both pulled away, looking at each other eyes Seulong start to lean in staring at Eunchae’s lips. As soon as their lips meet firework start too appeared on Eunchae head as she wood her arms around Seulong neck, while Seulong snake his hand around her waist as they shared their first kiss. They shared the most passionate kiss with full of passion and love to one another.

 

“I love you Kim Eunchae” Seulong mumbled as soon as they pulled from the kiss as he rest his forehead against her.

“I love you too Im Seulong~”Eunchae reply back as they both smile to each other.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hope you like it minka_inchigo911211 :)

And don’t forget to comment..

Thanks for requesting...

|WARNING: DO NOT COPY/PRINT/SAVE/USE/REDISTRIBUTE/PLAGIARIZE THESE ONE-SHOTS OR ANY OF MY STORIES.|

 

VIP (c) Songfromtheheart

08.22.2011