VIPPresent songfromtheheart|marryu|

VIP Song from the Heart |One-Shot Requesting Site|

JustWinter

 

Name: Im YulMin

Partner: Kim Jaejoong

 

Song: Marry U by: SUJU

|Please click the title of the song to listen to it.|

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

|No One POV|

 

YulMin were seating infront of a big mirror, a smile appeared on her beautiful face as she remember the very first time she meet him. She giggles at the memory that flashes in her head.

 

|Flashback|

 

YulMin were in a rush, it’s her first day at her first ever job as a fashion designer at the most famous company, she was lucky enough to be accepted in such a well known company in fashion industry. She has no experience yet, she was a fresh graduate at Seoul University.

 

YulMin rush out from the bus as she runs of all her might to Kim’s Corp., “Stupid alarm clock” YulMin cursed as she enters at the building. “Why do you have to be broken, at my first day of work?” YulMin added. She runs to where the elevators are. ‘Great timing’ YulMin smirked as she sobbed the guy to the side and enter to the lift, the guy that she pushed aside was shocked at the unexpected action of a worker in the company.

 

His secretary were about to give YulMin a peace of mind, but the guy held his hand out to stop him and just enter the lift. YulMin pressed the 11th button and time to time look at her wrist watch.

 

The guy that she push was looking at her back as a smirked appeared on his handsome face. The lift stop at 11th floor, YulMin step out as the guy she pushed earlier followed behind. YulMin enter at the department for fashion designing, with a big smile on her face YulMin bowed 90°.

 

“Annyonghaseyo~ I’m Im YulMin the new fashion designer” YulMin cheerfully said. She looks up to see all her co-worker was looking at her dumbfounded. YulMin meekly smile as she rubbed the back of her neck. “Sorry I’m late at my fi~”YulMin was cut off when the worker started to show respect to the person enter the room. “Good day Mr. Kim” The workers greeted as they all bow.

 

‘Mr. Kim? My new boss’ – YulMin thought.

 

YulMin slowly turned around and her eyes widen when she saw who was infront of her. ‘Him~ t…the guy that I pushed’ YulMin thought. “Good day” Mr. Kim said as he smiles at them, a smile that can melt every girl’s heart.

 

YulMin skip a bit as she saw his dashing smile. Mr. Kim walked passed her but stop. “Oh and welcome Ms. Im” Mr. Kim said as he left to his office.

 

‘Babo Im YulMin, how can you push your own boss?’ – YulMin mentally poked her head for being so stupid. “How do I know he is my boss?” YulMin mumbled under her breathe.

 

“Ms. Im~” Someone called from behind, YulMin turned around to see a beautiful girl on her 20’s. YulMin give her a small smile. “Ne~”

“This will be your desk from now on” The girl said. “Oh ne~ gamsahamnida” YulMin lightly bow her head.

“I’m Song Eunhye by the way” The girl who’s name Eunhye offer her hand to YulMin for a handshake.

“YulMin~ Im YulMin imnida” YulMin gladly shook her hand. “Good luck at your first day” Eunhye said as she gives her a melting smile. “ne~” YulMin said as Eunhye left to her table to start her duty, YulMin look around to see everyone were working hard, her glance landed to Mr. Kim office. Her eyes widen a little when she saw Mr. Kim where looking at her back, they lock eye for a second, YulMin heart skip a bit as electric shiver run to her body, then YulMin look away as she sat on her chair.

 

‘What the hell was that?’- YulMin thought.

 

Meanwhile inside Mr. Kim’s office, a smile appeared on his handsome face as he shook her head a little. ‘Interesting~’ Mr. Kim thought.

 

Months passed YulMin were doing well at her work Eunhye and her become BFF. YulMin were waiting for the elevator when suddenly she felt someone beside her, she turn her head to the side to look who it is to see Mr. Kim standing beside her.

 

“Oh~ A…a…Annyonghaseyo~ Mr. Kim” YulMin shuttering, Mr. Kim look at her and smile as he lightly bow his head. The elevator door open YulMin wait for Mr. Kim to step inside first.

 

“Lady’s first” Mr. Kim said YulMin look up with widen eyes, “M…me?” Jaejoong smirked as he nodded his head, YulMin meekly smile as she shyly enters the lift, and Mr. Kim followed behind.

 

There was an awkward silent through the lift up to the 11th floor. The lift open to 11th floor, YulMin bow a little signaling to Mr. Kim to step out first Mr. Kim smile as he start to walk out from the lift but stops by the door.

 

“Jaejoong~” Mr. Kim said facing his back to YulMin.

“N..ne?” YulMin look up at him with confused look all over her face.

“The name is Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong” Mr. Kim Jaejoong look back at her with his infamous smirked, YulMin blinked as Jaejoong left leaving her dumbfound at the elevator.

 

The door was about to close as YulMin push the open button and step out of the lift. She walk to fashion designing department, a smile appeared on her beautiful face as the incident at the elevator repeat on her head.

 

|End of Flashback|

 

YulMin giggled at that memory. Eunhye her BFF enter the room where she was, “Hey what are you giggling at?” Eunhye asked as she sat beside her.

“Nothing~ I just remember how we meet” YulMin honestly said.

“Who? Jaejoong~oppa?” Eunhye asked. “I still can’t believe you push him at your first day of work, take not he is your boss” Eunhye added.

“Ne~ I didn’t know he is my boss back then.” YulMin giggled as Eunhye giggled along.

 

“2 minutes, Ms. Im” Someone said from the door. Eunhye and YulMin look at each other. “Well this is it~ are you ready?” Eunhye asked looking at YulMin in the eyes.

“Mm… but a bit nervous” YulMin nodded her head.

“It’s ok every girl in your shoe will be nervous too.” Eunhye encourage her BFF. “Come on don’t make him wait~” Eunhye added as YulMin nodded her head again, they both left the room and walk to the front of the church.

 

‘This is it~ in a minute I will be Mrs. Kim Jaejoong’ – YulMin thought.

 

As the big door open as Eunhye who was infront of her start to walk towards the aisle. YulMin look at all the people present on her wedding, her father link arms at her as they start to walk towards the aisle.

 

A big smile fasten on YulMin face as she saw the man that she’ll going to spent her whole time with at the end of the long aisle.

 

|Flashback|

 

Since the elevator incident Jaejoong and YulMin become close to each other. From Boss and Employee to Friends that turn to be a cute couple, Jaejoong confess to YulMin at the beach as he prepared a candle light dinner for the both of them, YulMin tear up when Jaejoong ask her to be her girlfriend.

 

3 years in relationship Jaejoong asked YulMin out for dinner on their third year anniversary. Jaejoong pick YulMin at her apartment as they went to the beach were Jaejoong asked her out they walk at sand as they watch the sunset, when dinner come.

 

Jaejoong lead YulMin at the same spot where he confesses to her 3 years ago. When the time is right, Jaejoong stood up as he ask YulMin for a dance.

 

“May I have a dance with you?” Jaejoong asked, YulMin giggled at his sudden action.

“Oppa~ there’s no music” YulMin said.

“So~ come on” Jaejoong held her hand as he help her to stand up, Jaejoong wood her arms around his neck a he snake his hand on her waist, he hummed a soft song as he swing YulMin side to side. They stay like that for a minute when suddenly Jaejoong stop and pulled away from her.

 

“Something wrong?” YulMin asked, Jaejoong shook her head as he places a soft kiss on her forehead. “I love you~” Jaejoong softly said, that melt YulMin heart.

“I love you too~ oppa” YulMin reply back.

 

YulMin eyes widen at Jaejoong next action, he kneel down infront of her taking something from his pocket. “Oppa~ what are you doing?” YulMin asked.

“YulMin~ah, I love you~ you’re my everything. I know this is some cheesy thing to do but I don’t care, because I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” YulMin was shocked at his words. “Would you Im YulMin, be my wife and became Mrs. Kim Jaejoong?” Jaejoong asked.

 

Tears skip from YulMin eyes, she don’t know how to reply on his proposal. “Please~ don’t reject me and be my wife” Jaejoong again that made YulMin chucked. She nodded her head “Yes~ I would like to be your wife oppa” YulMin finally reply Jaejoong grinned as he place the diamond ring on her ring finger, he stood  up as he pulled her in a tight hug.

 

|End of Flashback|

 

YulMin finally reach the end of the aisle as her father handed her hand to Jaejoong. “Please take good care of my one and only daughter” YulMin father said.

“I promise~” Jaejoong said as he take her hand. The priest starts to the ceremony from asking who is against to wed the people in front. Yoochun who raised his hand earn a punch from Eunhye.

“Yah~ oppa you want to die?” Eunhye glared at her boyfriend.

“I’m just kidding~” Yoochun said as he pulled Eunhye into a tight hug.

 

Jaejoong and YulMin shook their head as they giggled at the cute couple. The ceremony proceed and now it’s time for the ‘I do’.

 

“Kim Jaejoong, will you take Im YulMin to be your lawful wedded wife?” The priest asked Jaejoong who look at YulMin in the eyes and softly said. “I do.”

“Im YulMin, will you take Kim Jaejoong to be your lawful wedded husband?” YulMin smile at Jaejoong who smile back at her. “I do.”

 

“I announce you husband and wife, you may now kiss your bride.” The priest said, Jaejoong smile as he take YulMin chin and slowly lean in. Jaejoong deepen the kiss as he pulled his wife even closer to him as they a passionate kiss with all their feelings for each other.

 

“I Love you Mrs. Kim YulMin~” Jaejoong said as soon as he pulled from the passionate kiss and lean his forehead against her.

“I Love you too Mr. Kim Jaejoong~” YulMin reply back as they shared another kiss.

 

Their guests clap their hands for the newlywed couple. Yoochun poked Eunhye to the side as she glare at him. “Want to be Mrs. Park Yoochun soon?” Yoochun asked.

“Aish~ as if I want to be your wife.” Eunhye make a face.

“What?” Yoochun asked disbelief.

“Kidding~” Eunhye said. “You~” Yoochun pulled Eunhye into a passionate kiss. Jaejoong and YulMin pulled away from each other and look at their BFF.

 

“I think there’s another wedding will be held soon” Jaejoong wiggle his eyebrow as YulMin giggled and nodded her head.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hope you like it JustWinter :)

And don’t forget to comment..

Thanks for requesting...

|WARNING: DO NOT COPY/PRINT/SAVE/USE/REDISTRIBUTE/PLAGIARIZE THESE ONE-SHOTS OR ANY OF MY STORIES.|

 

VIP (c) Songfromtheheart

08.21.2011