Chapter 2

Smile at Me Once

            Yuri P.O.V

            Before we went to our class, I asked seohyun to sit on a bench.

“you said that we must go to clas?” she asked me.

“we sat here first, because I don’t feel like in the class.” I answered with low voice.

“so, how is it yuri-ah?” Seo asked me.

“Seohyun-ah, you know Nickhun, right?” I asked.

“ah~ I ever heard that name but I forget.” She said innocently

“He’s the one that I fell in love.”

“oh.. yeah I remember. Why?”

“when you with Kyu oppa, you didn’t concern me, so I walked away”

 

-FLASBACK-

 

I walk quickly to my class without minding SeoHyun. When I almost arived to my class, I saw a familiar face. I shocked because it was Nickhun. He’s my crush before I entering senior high school and he is my brother’s best friend. I have feeling for him from the first day I met him, but he never noticed me. I felt very happy when I saw him. I immediately called him.

            “Hi, Nickhun oppa~” I said with cheerful voice. But he didn’t answer it, he still walked like there’s no one called him. I felt very disappointed, but what should I do?

 

-End of FLASHBACK-

 

“Ah. Mianhae yuri-ah, I didn’t concern you earlier. So you feel disappointed.” She said with apologizing face.

“It’s okay Seohyun ah. I disappointed because he saw me but why he avoiding me?”

I answered and looked down.

“Maybe he didn’t realize that who calling him is you.” She said still comforting me.

“Yeah. Maybe” I said and let a big sigh.

“Hey, don’t like this, you didn’t like Yuri whom I know, you easily given up not like the old Yul, who always cheerful. I sad seeing you like this. So, be cheerful again okay!” She said and gives me a warm smile. And make me feel comfort.

“Gomawo, Seohyun-ah, you always comforting me when I sad and down. You’re the best friend I ever had.”

“hahaha, cheonma Yuri-ah. That’s named best friend.”

“Yeah, I think we must go to class, let’s go!” I said and grabbed Seohyun hand.

We arrived at our class. We take the back seat near the window. I also make friend with my class mates.

When lunch break, Seohyun and I went to canteen and get our lunch. And at that time, I met my sunbae which I have very cold aura.(?) I’m staring at him until,

“Yah Yuri-ah, day dreaming again, huh? This day you always daydreaming, when we have our class you always staring at the window and note gave your attention at our teacher, is there a problem with you?” Seohyun said annoyed.

“Oh, aniyo~ I thinking about that Khun boy.” I said in low voice but seem annoyed.

“Okay, now don’ thinking about that boy okay! It’s our first day school, and it means that we must enjoy this day!” Seohyun said.

“Okay, okay, lets eat!” I said and then I eat my lunch. And continued our routines

 

 

 3 days later

 

Seohyun P.O.V

 

I don’t know why, but lately Yuri act so weird. May be it’s because of Nickhun. Yuri told me that she liked him from the first day she met him in her brother’s birthday party, and I know that Nickhun never avoiding Yuri. But now, why was he avoiding Yuri? I feel sorry for her, I’m happy with Kyu oppa while Yuri sad because of that boy. And when we will ate lunch this 3 day, I saw that Yuri always staring at our sunbae whom like a very cold person. Maybe I must talk to Taecyeon oppa because he is very close with Yuri.

Tis day I decided to tell Tecyeon oppa.

*Ring*Ring*

And now class dismissed. And that’s mean that we can go home.

“Seohyun-ah, I will go home first okay?” Yuri said.

“Oh~ are you went home alone not with your Oppa?” I said

“Aniyo, he said that he will go to his friend house first.” She answered.

“Okay, Anyeong yuri-ah~, have a safe trip!” I said with cheerful voice.

“Anyeong, ne~” she answered. And she left.

Great, now I must go to Taecyeon oppa. I walked to canteen and spotted Taec oppa there. I’ve already send him massages to wait me in canteen because I want to talk about Yuri.

“Taec oppa~.” I shouted and run towards him. And sit in front of him.

“Oh~ hi Seohyunnie, what’s up?” he asked me.

“Oh~ yeah, Tae oppa, You know that this day Yuri acted so weird, she staring at window whole time. And she likes day dreaming every time. I don’t know why, but she didn’t cheerful like always. I’ve notice it about three days ago. And I know that when we ate lunch she always staring at our sunbae, whom look like a very cold person. You know who is he?” I asked and I saw our sunbae who I talked about.

“Oh, that’s oppa, he is the person who Yuri always staring at!” I said and Taec oppa and I looking at him. Fortunately he didn’t notice us.

“I know who he is, He is one of board of students’ council, and he’s very popular with his cold vace. He rarely smiled to other people except his best friend. And I think he’s your boyfriend’s best friend. He’s name is Yunho. Yes right Jung Yunho. And about Yuri, okay I will ask her later. Don’t worry, okay?” Taec oppa said lengthy.

“Arraseo oppa, and now I must go home. Don’t forget to talk to Yuri okay! I thik she very need someone who know her better than me, although we’ve been friend from elementary school, I think you’re the right person to her to share her problem, kay? .and Gomawo oppa~ anyeong”  I said and stood up.

“Okay Seohyunie, and I think your boyfriend have waited you, Anyeong~” He answered and I walked away while waved to him. I walked toward Kyu oppa.

“Hi, oppa~ sorry for make you waiting me so long!” I said with smile.

“So, he’s Yuri’s brother? Okay, come on, we must go home.” Kyu oppa said and grabbed my hand. And make me blushed.

“Okay, lets go!!” I  answered with low voice and smile to him.

 

End of Seohyun P.O.V

 

Taecyeon P.O.V

 

After I heard what Seohyun said. I’ve thought that there’s some thing wrong about her.  I feel worried about her, because she’s always locked herself in her bed room. I directly go home. When I arrived,  I greeted my mom.

“Hi, Mom, I’m home.” I said and give my mom peck on her cheek.

“Hi honey, where Yuri is?” she answered, I was surprised that Yuri didn’t go home yet.

“I think she has gone home alone because I just went to my friend’s house. Okay I will look for her.” I said and drove my motorcycle goes to Yuri’s favorite place. Aishh, where is she? Yuri-ah, you make me more worried! I mumbled.

 

End of Taecyeon P.O.V

 

 

 

Anyeong Readers^^

I'm back with new chapter, hope you like it :D

where is Yuri going? Why Yuri always locked herself in her bedroom? find out it in the next chapter!! :D

thanks for the comment and thanks for subscribing my story. :DD

oh, and don't forget to comment and subscribing (for anyone who didn't subscribe my story yet. hehehe :D)

sorry for gramar and spellig wrong,

Khansahamnida~ ^^