Chapter 3

Smile at Me Once

Yuri POV

            Today after my school ended, I went home alone, but before I reached home I went to the park. I come to my favorite spot near the pond. This place rarely visited by people because this place on the back of the park. I lied in the grass and feel for the wind.

“Ah~ it’s so relaxing.” I said in low voice. And at that time my mind went to Nickhun, I wondered why is he avoiding me, whereas he never avoiding me when he always playing in my house with Taec oppa. Do you know oppa that I like you? Do you know that my heart ached when you avoiding me, and my heart broken because I saw you with a girl, and I know she must be your girlfriend? That question came to my mind, I want to cry, but I hold it because I don’t want to cry because of a person, who never noticed me.

I think my feeling for you is not same like the first day I met you, my feeling decrease toward you. When I was thinking about it, I felt some one approaching me. Immediaely sat down and turn around.

“Yah, Yuri-ah, you know how worried I am.” Ah that’s Taec oppa. He shouted at me. And sit beside me.

“Yah, don’t shout at me ear, its hurt. Do you think that I’m five years old child who must be an older people when I want to go somewhere?” I said and laugh. I hit his arm playfully. Yes, I never go home alone, because Taec oppa will be very worry if I went home alone. My oppa is very protective. He always said that I’m the most precious person in his life, and I think is very cheesy.

“Oh, Yuri-ah, why you didn’t went home first? Usually if you go here it’s mean that you have a problem. Is it right?”

“Huh? What?” I said shocked.

“Yes, do you have a problem that make you go here?” Taec oppa asked once again.

“Uhm.. uh.. yes oppa~” I said and lowered my face.

“Hey, what is it? Why you didn’t share it to me?” He said and held my chin up.

“I don’t tell you because it’s very embarrassing oppa~.” I said and lowered my head again.

End of Yuri POV

 

Taecyeon POV

“if you didn’t want to tell me so, I will asked you, okay? And you must answer it!” I said.

“I only will answer if I want to, Mehrong!” Yuri said jokingly, but I know that she hide something from me. I know you very much Yuri, and I know you can’t hide any secret from me.

“Yah, you must answer it, pabo-yah!” I said frowned and poked her head.

“Yah, oppa~” she said. I held her shoulder and make an eye contact with her. I can see sadness on her eyed. And I realized that there’s a tear slid down from her eyes. I immediately wipe it out.

“Hey, why are you crying, huh?” I said in a low tone.

“Oppa~..” she didn’t continued her sentence and hug me tightly and I patted her back. Oh what’s wrong with her? I can stand look her sad.

“Yuriah, can I ask you something?” I said carefully. And she nodded.
”Today, Seohyunnie tell me something, and I think I must ask you now.” She let go off her hug and look at me.

“What was it oppa?”

“She said that the last three days you didn’t like Yuri whom she knows, because these days you acted so weird, you staring at window whole time. And you likes day dreaming every time. I don’t know why you aren’t cheerful like usually, and you never pay attention to your lesson. I can feel that too. So I decided to talk with you about it.”

“Hmm.” She mumbled while nodded.

“And she also noticed you that you always talks about Nickhun, how he is avoiding you, when you’re play with him, and everything about him. Do you like him?” I said and look at her eyes.

End of Taecyeon POV

 

Yuri POV

 “And she also noticed you that you always talks about Nickhun, how he is avoiding you, when you’re play with him, and everything about him. Do you like him?” Taec oppa said and look at my eyes. I shocked because of that.

“mwo? Ah, anio. I didn’t like Khun oppa~.” I lied.

“jeongmalyo? I didn’t trust you.” Taec oppa said.

“Uh.. okay, yes I admitted that I like him.” I said and turn my head avoiding glance with Taec oppa.

“But, Yuri-ah, do you know that he have already have a girlfriend?” Taec oppa said.

“Yeah, I know it oppa~. At the first I said because Khun oppa avoiding me, and after I found out that he already have a girlfriend that’s make me more sad oppa~.” I said and tears start to slid from my eyes.

“BabyYul, uljima! I’ll always be there for you. And about Nickhun maybe he avoiding you because Victoria there with him.”

End of Yuri POV

 

Taecyeon POV

 

“BabyYul, uljima! I’ll always be there for you. And about Nickhun maybe he avoiding you because Victoria there with him.” I said to calm her down. I can blame Nickhun but why is he avoiding Yuri? That’s make me feel sad for her.

“Hahaha, it’s okay oppa. Maybe she was afraid if his girlfriend would angry with him because he greeted me. Ah oppa, let’s not talk about him.” She said and smiled to me.

“okay, oh Yuri-ah.. Seohyun also said that when lunch you always staring at your sunabe, right?” I said teasingly.

“Yah, oppa what had Seohyun talked to you?? And he’s not my sunbae but our sunbae.” She said and I saw her cheerful side comeback.

“yeah, and you like him right?” I said still teasing her.

“mwo?? Yah! Anio.. I don’t like him.”

“Are you sure?” I said ad winked at her.

“Yah don’t winked at me, it’s disgusting you know. And i don’t like him, how come I like a    person which had a very cold aura and rarely smiled at other people, huh?” she said frowned.

“Yah, you said that I was disgusting, huh? And I don’t believe you. Mehrong.”

I said and stick my tongue out.

“Yah, oppa~ I don’t like him. Because I like Khun oppa.” She said with her voice become lower.

“Yeah, I know about it. Oh it’s nearly five o’clock. Come on umma will worry about us if we don’t go home now. Kajja!” I suggested going home. Because of the situation become awkward. Pobo Taecyeon ah, why are you teasing her until she said her true feeling.

“Okay oppa~ kajja! “ She said with cheerfully and makes me happy.

Yuri-ah I will always protect you and by your side. You’re my precious whom I must protect you all the time. And always makes you happy when you sad.

We get on my motorcycle and drove back home.

End of Taecyeon POV

 


 

Anyeong Readers..

Yay, finally update. sorry for the long late update. It's all because of school *sigh.

this chapter is all about Yuri and her elder brother Taecyeon

how is it? is it good, boring or bad?

give me your comment of this story. and I hope you all will enjoy this chapter ^^

and I'm sorry for the wrong gramar, spelling and typos..

Khansamanida~

Oh, and don't forget to subscribe, okay? ^.~

 

with love,

 

BlackPearl_21