Chapter 5

Smile at Me Once

As Yunho sunbaenimand his friendentered the room,also come with the teacher.

“Anyeong haseyo, I’m miss Kim,  I’m your dance tutor. And they are your sunbaenim, they also from class A same like you, and I must say congratulation for entering class A, you must introduce yourselves first. And I hope your work hard.” She said and bowed slightly.

“Ne~. We’ll work hard.” We replied and bowed.

“But, before we start our lesson let’s watch your sunbaenim dance first. You introduce yourselves first.” Miss Kim said to our Sunbaenim.

“Okay, we’re students for A class we are in third class now. My name is Jung Yunho, This is Eunhyuk. And the only one girl Kahi” Yunho sunbae introduce his friend and himself but still didn’t have a smile in his face. Ugh > <. They started dance and wow, they are really good at it. I amazed by Yunho dance. It’s so great. Wait, what are you thinking about Yuri-ah? Ah I don’t mind it, anyway I like his dance not his person. I keep watching them both.

“Now is your turn to introduce yourself and show us the ability. Start from you Taemin-ssi.” Miss Kim said as Taemin stand up and introduce himself and show her ability in dance. One by one had been introduce themselves now it’s my turn. I stand up and introduce myself to everyone.

“Anyeong Haseyo, Kwon Yuri imnida, you can call me Yuri, hope you’ll treat me well.” I said and bowed. When the music started I began to dance and dance, until the music stopped, I had a big round applause. I bowed and back to my seat. After all students introduce themselves the teacher starts to the lesson.

“Before the lesson started, I want announce the third first place has the best score. First is Taemin. Second is Hyoyeon and the third is Yuri. In dance class each student must have partner and because you three has the best score so, you’ll be partnering with your sunbaenim, Taemin with Kahi, Hyoyeon with Eunhyuk, and Yuri with Yunho, and the rest, you can choose your partner by yourself. And don’t teke a long time!” Miss Kim said.

I’m still not believe that my partner no other than that Yunho, urgh I hate this. How I can close to him when he didn’t have a nice attitude. Ah it’s must be really awkward. When I was thinking, someone tap my shoulder. I snap out and turn around to see who is it, and to my surprise, it’s Yunho Sunbaenim, he stood there staring at me with scary glare.

“Uh, I’m sorry Sunbaenim, I’m Yuri.”I said and want to shake his hand.

“Yeah, I know. Not long before Songsaeinim had already said you name.” he said and didn’t reply my handshake. “Urghh, how harsh he is?” I muttered under my breath.

“Did you say something?” he asked without looking at me.

“Oh, animida, hope you’ll take care of me, sunbaenim.” I said and bowed.

“Yeah,yeah.” He answered and nodded his head.

“Okay students, let’s practice the first lesson.” And the lesson started. After two hours dancing with my partner.

The class ended. I bowed to everyone and rush to basket field. When I passed the corridor I met Khun oppa, we passed each other, I lowered my head and walked pass him with fast until almost running. I arrived at Basket field and saw Taecyeon oppa still talking with his friend.

“Oppa~.” I shouted, and Taec oppa turn his head also his friend. To my surprise, the one ho Taec oppa talked with, it’s Yunho sunbae. What?  So they’re closed with each other. Aish.

“Hey, Yuri-ah. Have you done with your dance club? Oh and Yunho hyung, she’s my dongsaeng. She also attending dance club.” Taec oppa said.

“So, she’s your dongsaeng, she’s my partner in dance club. She kept bowing to me and said please treat me well.” Yunho sunbae said. Urgh, I hate you.

“Hahaha. Is that right, Yuriah?” Taec oppa asked me.

“Huh? I don’t wanna tell you.” I said and pouted, when I look around I saw Khun oppa walked to basket field. I don’t want to see him. So I asked oppa to go home.

“Oppa come on, we must go home now.” I said and my eyes looking at Nickhun oppa direction that walked with two bottles of water. And Taec oppa looked at my eyes direction and nodded.

“Okay, come on. Bye hyung.”  He said to Yunho and grabbed my wrist. I bowed at Yunho sunbae.

“I know what you mean Yuriah.” Taec oppa said

“Gomawo, oppa.” I said. And we walked to my brother motorcycle and heading to home.

-End of Yuri P.O.V.-

 

Yunho P.O.V

This day is very tiring. I had dance club and I must be partnering with my dongsaeng. She’d name is Yuri, she from the first grade. I admitted that she’s pretty. She’s good at dancing and her body is good also her wave in dance. Yah Yunho-ah, what are you thinking about? You’ve already have Go Ara. She kept bowing at me. I felt uncomfortable. Her smile is nice but I didn’t want to smile back. Do I too cold to her? Aish, why do I care? We practicing dance together about two hours. When it ended, she bowed at everyone and come out. Not long after she out, I also come out. I run to basket field. And sit on the bench. And watch my friend playing. I want to play too. But I’m still tired because of dance and run. Taecyeon walked toward me.

“Hey,  hyung. Not playing?” He said and sat beside me.

“I’m still tired because of dance.” I replay. And we talked. We talked so much and nickhun came.

“Hyung, Taec. What are you two doing? Why not playing?” he asked.

“Tired.” We answered unison. And we received giggled from Khun.

“Why did you giggling?” I asked confusedly.

“Haha, anio, want me to buy you two a drink?” he asked.

“ah, that’s great.” I answered.

“I’m not.” Taec answered.

When Khun went to buy drinks a girl shouted at Taecyeon.

“Oppa~.” I turned my head and look at her face. Oh it’s Yuri. But what is their relation, maybe Yuri is Taec girlfriend. As she come closer.

“Hey, Yuri-ah. Have you done with your dance club? Oh and Yunho hyung, she’s my dongsaeng. She also attending dance club.” Taecyeon said.

“So, she’s your dongsaeng, she’s my partner in dance club. She kept bowing to me and said please treat me well.” I said. Oh she’s his dongsaeng, hehehe.

“Hahaha. Is that right, Yuriah?” Taec asked her.

“Huh? I don’t wanna tell you.” She said and pouted, how cote she is. I almost smile.

“Oppa come on, we must go home now.” She said and her eyes looking at Nickhun direction that walked with two bottles of water. And Taec oppa looked at my eyes direction and nodded. Why she wants to go when Nickhun come? I’m become curious.

“Okay, come on. Bye hyung.”  He said to Yunho and grabbed her wrist. She bowed at me.

Khun arrived and sat beside me.

“Where’s Teacyeon?”Nickhun asked me.

“Already went home.” I answered.

“Why so early?” he asked.

“Mollayo, but when you came his dongsaeng looked at you direction and immediately want to go home.”

“Oh, she is angry because I have beenavoiding her. Actually until now I’m avoiding her.”

“But why did you avoiding her?” I asked.

“Okay, I’ll tell you hyung. But don’t tell anyone, okay!” I nodded.

 


 

Anyeong Haseyo readers ^^

I'm back.. kkk~

two chapter a day... yeppieeeee..

Hope you'll enjoy my story,

sorry for the late update. and

sorry for the grammar and speeling wrong. smiley

don't forget to comment and subscribe, i'm waiting for your critic

Khansahamnida~