Chapter 1

Smile at Me Once

            Yuri POV

Ah~ today was the first day in Senior high school.

            “Yuri-ah, pali!! You almost late!” Seohyun, my best friend shouted on the top of her lung.

            “ah~ Seohyun. We don’t need to hurry.” I said calmly.

            “Yah! Yuri-ah! Come on! Or you will get a punishment from our sunbaenim.” Seohyun said angrily. I only walk. Yes, today is the first day I entering senior high school.  That’s mean that we must following student orientation.  After I arrived the school gate opened. All of student run toward the school.  My eyes immediately locked at one of my sunbaenim. He’s so handsome. But his face look like a cold person.

            “Yah, Yuri-ah! Stop your day dreaming! It’s still 6.30 in the morning!” Seohyun slap my hand slightly and make my surprised.
            “Yah, Seohyun-ah, you shocked me you know?” I said pissed.

            “Yeah I deliberate to shocked you, because you didn’t  pay attention in our sunbaenim. And, chankaman, are you looking at one of our sunbaenim?” she said and smile mischievously.

            “Yah~ you two. Stop talking!” my sunbae shouted at Seohyun and me.

            “Ne~” We answered at the same time.

This time is class division, Seohyun and I at the same class.

            “oh Thanks god, we are in the same class.” I said to Seohyun.

            “Hahaha, yeah I think luck on us today. Yuri-ah do you see Kyuhyun oppa? ” Kyuhyun is Seohyun’s boyfriend.  Sometimes I felt envious with Seohyun, because she got the one whom seohyun  love with all her heart.

            “Nope!” I answered shortly.

            “Looking for me, right?”  We immediately turn around. And I saw Kyuhyun oppa stand behind Seohyun .

            “Ah~ oppa, you surprised me!” Seohyun said while pouted.

            “Ah~ mad at me?” Kyuhyun oppa Seo hair.

            “Anio.. mianhae oppa~” Seo said cutely. And they chat each other without caring at me.

            “Yah..” I said. They still in their own world.

            “YAH.. I’m still here!” I almost shouted. And its work to make them give attention to me.

            “hehehe. Mianhae Yuri-ah.” Kyu oppa said and my hair.

            “Okay.. I will go to class now.” I said and walk away.

            “Yuri ah, wait!” Seohyun run toward me.

I walk quickly to my class without minding Seo Hyun. When I almost ariived to my class, I saw a familiar face. I shocked because it was Nickhun. He’s my crush before I entering senior high school and he is my brother’s best friend. I have feeling for him from the first day I met him, but he never noticed me. I felt very happy when I saw him. I immediately called him.

            “Hi, Nickhun oppa~”  I said with cheerful voice. But he only didn’t answer it, he still walked like there’s no one called him. I felt very disappointed, but what should I do?

            End of Yuri P.O.V

            Nickhun P.O.V

            These day is first day in school. Finally I became a senior. I wondered how my dongsaeng look like are they nice to their sunbaenim or not. I walked passed the hallway when I saw a girl whom very beautiful and look familiar to me. Oh, I know, she’s Yuri. Yes, she is Yuri. I know her because of my friend Taecyeon, he is my best friend and he is also Yuri’s brother.  Suddenly she called me.

            “Hi, Nickhun oppa~” she said with cheerful voice. But, I only walked passed her.

I didn’t feel like to answer her calling.

            End of Nickhun P.O.V

            Seohyun P.O.V

            “Aish, where is she?” I said while searching for Yuri. Do you really mad at me?

Ah, there! I saw Yuri walked slowly and she looked disappointed.

            “Yah, Yuri-ah! I have searched for you for long time! Wh…” I immediately stopped my word because I saw Yuri’s ayes red.

            “Yuri-ah, why your ayes was red? Gwenchana?” I asked worriedly.

            “Ah, it’s okay. I’m feel a bit disappointed Seohyun-ah” She answered.

            “Mind to tell me?? I asked.

            “Okay, I will tell you. But not now okay!” she said while give me a smile. I know that she forced that smile. But, I smiled back

            “Okay, I will always be here with you.” I said and give her a warm smile.

            “Arraseo, Gomawoyo.”

            “ne~ cheonma. And we better go to our class now.”

            “okay, let’s go” She said and grab my hand. We walked with our hand locked each other.

           End of Seohyun P.O.V.


 

Anyeong readers... ^^

Finally HOLIDAYYYYY :D for Idul Fitri day!! yayayay

i didn't expected that i have more than subscriber in fareword..

i really thanked for it :D

this is chapter one, how is it?? is it boring, bad, or good?

i hope you all like this chapter :D

please give me spirit to write this fanfic by commenting and subscribing this story :DD

i'll try to update ASAP

and sorry if the wrong grammar and spelling..

*bow

Khansahamnida~