Cheesy Pick Up Lines

Cheesy Pick Up Lines

It was like any normal evening for Chanyeol and his girlfriend, both of them lounging around in his apartment either watching TV or using their laptop. That was until Chanyeol got a text from Baekhyun and decided to do something that would ruin the peace and quiet between the couple.

"Hey babe, are you from Tennessee because you're the only ten I see."

The girl slowly looks up from her laptop and turns around to stare at her boyfriend who is seated on the couch behind her. "What did you just say?" Chanyeol blinks and repeats his words, making her groan. "Oh my god, you did not just use a cheesy pick up line on me." He grins widely as if he is proud of his doings. "Yes, yes I did."

She closes her laptop and gets up on the couch. "Chanyeol, not to be mean but that was really stupid. First of all, you know I was born in Seoul. And second, you only use cheesy pick up lines on girls that you are interested in, not girls you're already dating. In fact, never use them at all. They'll just get you laughed at or slapped. Most likely slapped. So don't use them at all." She says, making the boy pout. "That was kinda mean." He mumbles.

She scooches closer to him and slips under his arm. "Yeol, you know that you don't need a cheesy pick up line to make me fall for you. I already have and it's the little things you do that make me fall for you even harder." He breaks out into a small smile and looks at her lovingly. "Thanks, you're the best." He pecks her temple and then asks, "Wait, can I ask for one favor?"

She looks at him weirdly. "What kind of favor?"

He clasps his hands together and pouts. "I found a whole bunch of awesome pick up lines and I just wanna try them out. Please please please let me try them out."

She slaps a hand over her face and shakes her head. "Where do you keep on getting them from?!" Chanyeol pokes his girlfriend several times and when she finally looks at him, he gives her this kicked puppy face that he knows she can't resist. She sighs in defeat and slumps against the couch. "Fine."

The boy bounces with excitement and fumbles for his phone. "Just give me a sec, I have a whole list of them." His girlfriend sighs again and stares at the ceiling. "When will it end?" She mumbles to herself.

Chanyeol clears his throat and while looking at his phone, recites, "Are you a parking ticket?" The girl looks at him weirdly and after snickering to himself, finishes his line. "Because you've got fine written all over you."

She lets out a strangled groan and the boy ignores her. "I have a better one. Baby, did you fart because you blew me away."

Once the pick up lines started, they didn't stop.

"If you were a booger, I'd pick you first."

"If you were on the McDonalds menu, you'd be the McGorgeous."

"Is that a mirror in your pants? Because I can see myself in your pants."

"Yeol, please-"

"Are your parents retarded? Because you're special."

"What the f-"

"I hope you're a plumber because you've got my pipe leaking."

"Oh my god-"

"You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life."

"That's cute but-"

"Want to come see my hard drive? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and isn't floppy."

"Chanyeol, please-"

"Do your legs hurt from running through my mind all day?"

"Park Chanyeol-"

"Say, why don't we head to my bedroom and see what a true Jedi can do with his light sabre?"

"Did you just use a Star Wars pick up line on me?"

"Aside from y, what do you do for a living?"

"Can you-"

"Your dad must be a baker because you have a nice set of buns."

"Please stop-"

"Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be called fine print."

"No more-"

"I think you're suffering from a lack of vitamin me."

"PARK CHANYEOL!"

The boy flinches at the volume and then turns to look at his girlfriend. She runs a hand through her hair and breathes out loudly. "That was like... torture." She says after finding the right word that wouldn't hurt Chanyeol.

He pouts and draws patterns on the plush couch in a dejected manner. "I thought they were pretty good." She sighs and wraps an arm around his waist. "They were just so cringe worthy I needed you to stop immediately. Please promise me that you won't use those ever again, on anyone."

He nods his head sadly and she presses a chaste kiss on his jutted lips. "Seriously, where'd you even find those?" She asks as she peers up at him. "Baekhyun sent me one that he found interesting and then I decided to look some more up." He replies, making her huff. "Of course he did."

"But you have to admit that they were good." He brightens and she shakes her head. "No Chanyeol, just no." He pouts again and plays with his phone. "You're so harsh."

She cups his cheek and makes him look at her. "Oh sweetie, I'm sorry for being harsh. But those were just terrible."

Chanyeol still has a pout plastered on his face and she kisses him once again. "But I will admire your effort for trying." His pout slightly lightens up and his girlfriend smiles. "Tell you what, I'll let you do one more, just one last one, on me. But it has to be good or else I'll slap you."

He looks at her with wide eyes. "You'll slap me? B-But that'll hurt." He puts his hands on his cheeks and she chuckles. "Okay, I won't slap you but I'm giving you one last chance to redeem yourself."

His face brightens and he quickly scrolls through his phone. She peers over his shoulder and he quickly shields his phone. "No peeking." He says childishly and she rolls her eyes. "Alright then."

After searching for the perfect one, Chanyeol takes a deep breath and looks at his girlfriend right in the eyes. "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together."

She snorts and pats his head. "That was cute, used a lot by other guys, but cute." He smiles and nuzzles his head into her soft hair. "Did I redeem myself yet, my beautiful girlfriend?"

"Don't try to use flattery. And yes, you did. Sorta. But I'll take it."

Chanyeol smiles widely and hugs his girlfriend tightly. "You're the best." She chuckles and hugs him back. "You're the best, too. Just never use those pick up lines ever again."

"Got it."