LAST PART: Kim Jaejoong and Jung Yunho

Stuck

YES, HELLO, AFTER MANY YEARS AND FALSE PROMISES THIS FIC IS FINALLY FINISHED. Ha, I hope you all liked this, thank you ! Please enjoy! Comment and vote :3 

stuck

“Hi,” Okay now this is freaky, you just don’t see a man on a tree waving at you. “Why are you… on a tree?” I ask, moving closer to the tree, gaze still locked with this weird stranger. “Hanging around?” Okay lame dude. “Do you need help or something?” He’s not moving on his spot, he was just…hanging there, literally hanging. As in laying stomach down on the tree’s bark.

 

“Ahmm… yeah- that.” He cleared his throat, “Can you help me?”

 

 “I’m kind of stuck…” You don’t say, “But how did you ended up there?”

 

“I-I climbed up... t-to rescue a... a cat and then- ”

 

“So why do you need my help?” this guy is freaking me out but at the same time, he seems interesting. He’s shaking, I can see it from here.

 

“My glasses...”

 

“Your what?” The wind blew and he held on to the tree tighter. “My glasses fell down and everything I see is a blur so I can’t get down.”

 

I almost can hear nothing from the silence that surrounded us because of his statement. We stared at each other, I’m still processing about the information he just said. “Ahmm... ” I really don’t know what to say...  and I don’t know how to help him.

 

“How can I help you?” Should I help this odd stranger? He was silent for a while, I think he’s thinking. “Pick up my glasses?” I looked down and there it is! His eyeglass but there is really a big crack. I can feel that it’s not a good idea. “Okay...” Meh, I agreed anyway.

 

stuck

 

I can’t believe I’m helping a person that I just met, on a tree! Stuck on a tree. “You’re almost down!” I walked up to the tree where he is, “Are you sure you can see?” He gave out a nervous chuckle; one of his foot is on another bark so his legs were wide open. I can’t help but giggle.

I took hold of his ankle that is levelled to my chest, “Here, I’ll guide you down.” He was almost down but I guess luck wasn’t on our side... wait, more like his side. The strange guy screamed and before I knew it, he fell and for being the nice me, I tried to catch him and we ended up falling on the ground. I closed my eyes and groaned. Gosh my back hurts.

 

“Oh my, I’m sorry. Are you okay?” This is the most embarrassing moment in my life. I can feel that he’s on top of me. Okay, Jae, breathe… I slowly opened my eyes only to be greeted by… b-beautiful ones…

 

 

.. Those eyes…

 

 

“Are you okay?” Oh… OH! “You-you’re still on top of me….”

 

“Oh I’m sorry.” He immediately stood up and held out his hand for me. I took it and stood up straight, stretching my back, good thing I fell not too high or it’s the end of my back. “I’m really sorry,” I looked at him as he fixed his glasses clumsily. Great, I helped a clumsy dude. Well, I am kind.

 

I moved back but my back reacted so I groaned, “Are you okay?” that guy asked, moving towards me but I don’t know if he was born clumsy or he’s just plain dumb. He stumbled on his own feet!! His freaking own feet! Good thing he didn’t land on me again.

 

“Oh man, I’m sorry, my glasses has a cra-” I never thought I could see someone this unlucky because he didn’t even finish his sentence as his spectacles fell from his face to the ground, breaking it completely. “Broke. Heh, my glasses.” I heard him sigh as he stood up, facing me. “Thank you for helping me though.” He smiled at me, bowing in the process.

 

“I’m Yunho by the way.” The wind blew again causing some leaves to fall. I looked at him. He was smiling, offering me a handshake. “Ja-jaejoong.” Why did I stutter? Why?! I shook his hands, damn he was still smiling.

“Oppa!” Ha Na waved, walking briskly towards us with Changmin trailing behind her carrying loads of paper bag. "Chullie has been calling me, saying you're not answering his calls-- Oh, hi!" Ha Na immediately went to Yunho-sshii, bowing, shaking his hand and telling him her name, completely freaking Yunho-sshii out. Ha, she's always this friendly.

 

"Yah, stop freaking him out," Changmin barged in, pulling my best friend by the hood of her jacket. "Nice to meet you, too..." Yunho mumbled, putting the broken glasses inside his pocket, squinting his eyes towards my noisy friend before bowing. “Wait a minute…” Ha Na went up to Yunho-sshi, squinting her eyes also, “It’s weird. Are you a Jung?” Yunho seems taken aback. I rolled my eyes. “Cut the crap, Ha Na.”

She smiled at me, “Jae, we were about to eat, want to come with us?” I looked at Yunho-sshii who was looking down, probably can’t see us without his glasses. “Ah, no thanks,” I said, “I have to accompany Yunho-sshi,” Why am I saying this? I barely know this person. “His glasses broke,” Really Jaejoong, why can’t you just shut your—

“You don’t have to, Jaejoong-sshi,” Yunho said, waving his hands frantically. I sighed; I don’t know why I am disappointed. Ha Na suddenly gasped surprising us all. “No, no it’s okay!” Ha Na pushed me towards Yunho, “Jaejoong can accompany you!”

“But he doesn’t owe me anyth—”

“But you owe him so… take him somewhere after you finished.” Yunho looked flustered and it makes me laugh a little. “Well, we will be going!” Ha Na showed us her smile then dragged Changmin. Running my hand through my hair, I sighed. “Please ignore her, she’s really weird.”

“How did she know that my last name is Jung?” I raised my eyebrow, his almond eyes becoming thin lines as he looks at me. “Let’s stop talking about my nuisance of a friend. Come on; let’s get you a new pair,”

 

As we were walking to the exit of the park, the wind blowing causing me to sulk and hug my jacket closer. Damn, why does it have to be so cold? I glance at my side and didn’t see Yunho-sshi. I called out his name and looked back, only to see him struggling to walk. I smiled, making my way to him. “I forgot, I’m sorry.” I grab hold of his arm and lead the way. “Your hand…” He muttered, “It's cold.”

 

“I’m sorry.” I apologized again, now reaching the sidewalk as I try to call for a taxi. “Ah… no…” Well his next move really stumped me shut. Yunho grab hold of my hands that was holding his and inserted it in his jacket’s pocket.

 

Oh my… what is… I feel my cheeks heating up. Only couples do this . Only couples. “There,” Yunho gave me his oh so innocent cheeky smile. I can’t help but smile back.

I just help a stranger and now we are like this. What is happening to the world?!

 

stuck

 

We finished looking for a new pair and I don’t really get myself. I kept… staring at his eyes as I help him decide which one is better. Well, he doesn’t really care about what it looks, he just wants to see but I insisted on giving him a pair that looks good on him.

Damn, why does his eyes have to be so… so tantalizing. It irks me to no end. I am the one who has doe eyes but for me… he surpass mine.

“Thank you again, Jaejoong-sshii.” Yunho muttered, smiling brightly at me. “No biggie. I have no plans for today anyways,” Goddamn it Kim Jaejoong, you sound like a thirsty—

 

“Uhmm… Jaejoong-sshi… I- I have tickets for… m-m-movies… and I was wonder—ing if… you know…” Okay I have to admit, Yunho struggling to talk is cute. “Are you asking me out?” I teased, my smile widening as I see his cheeks reddening. “Uhm, no. I mean—because you helped me, I…” I cut him out with my laugh, covering my mouth with my hands. I don’t know why I find him so funny and cute and adorable, all sort of fluffiness.

“Okay.”

 

“I mean, its okay--- you m-might be b-busy tomo—what?” His almond eyes went wide, making it clear to see those coffee colored iris. “I said okay,”

 

 

stuck

 

10 months later

“I just can’t believe it! He said that I am prettier than any girl.” Sipping up my favorite caramel latte. Ha Na stared at me before throwing a rolled tissue at me, “You like it, you .” Déjà vu much. I think we already had this kind of conversation.

“But still… I can’t stop laughing at the thought of how you two met,” Ha Na chuckled, grabbing her phone to text someone, more like Changmin. “It’s pretty weird but at the same time like a fairytale, right?”

“Yeah finding him on a tree is fairytale.” I pouted, “Shut up, Changmin found you on the streets, literally. I remember the time I accidentally lost you in Japan. Good times.” My best friend rolled her eyes, snorting. “Not my fault you are a useless friend,” Well, we really are bffs. Ha Na just stuck her tongue out, me doing the same. A comfortable silence lingers us for a while before she spoke again, “I’m happy for you, Jaejoongie-ah,” She smiled brightly sipping her drink, “You finding Yunho is really fate’s work. It makes everything so cheesy I want to barf,” Yes, she got that attitude from her one and only, oh so kind boyfriend. “Take care of Yunho-ah,”

 

“Don’t call him so formally.”

 

“But he’s my distant cousin!” Oh yeah, another information. Turns out, Ha Na’s mom and Yunho’s aunt’s cousin’s wife is her cousin. Kind of confusing eh? Go with it. “If I just knew all along that you like dorky, clumsy and nerdy guys I—”

 

“Excuse me, Yunho has a great body.”

 

“Well, Changmin has to-die-for abs.”

 

“Yunho’s eyes are dreamy!”

 

“Changmin’s smile will kill anyone,”

 

“Yunho can rap!”

 

“Changmin can sing beautifully.”

 

“What the heck?” Changmin interrupted our banter, putting his bag pack on the seat beside Ha Na, “Hi Jae,” Yunho greeted me and sat down quietly. “We met on the way. Gosh, you two are so noisy together,” Changmin commented, taking a sip of my best friend’s drink.  I ignored the comment and moved my eyes to my Prince Charming. “You’re not wearing your glasses,”

“Contacts. I hate them actually.” I pouted, cupping his face, “I won’t get to see those beautiful eyes,”

“God, get a room!” Ha Na stood up followed by Changmin. “We’ll get going. Text ya later,” Ha Na winked at me then waving good-bye to Yunho. “Bye Jae-hyung, Yunho hyung…”

It has been months since we’ve been together and he still acts a little shy around me. I smirked, kissing his lips. Hahaha, his cute face never gets old. “You’re stuck to me, Yunnie-ah.”

And then laughter from me can be heard all over the coffee shop. 

stuck

(c)authorsshii___