Luckily punished

Stop denying and kiss me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Info: The lights in the dorm hauls are all closed by 10 pm and only little bulbs at each corner is not switched.

 

 

Luhan’s POV

I had a glance at the time and it was 9:34 pm. Everyone decided to head back to their rooms so we can get some sleep before sessions start tomorrow. It was only me and Minseok who had to get punished. They stripped off our shirts and after a lot of nagging they allowed us to only have tank tops on so we wouldn’t freeze to death sleeping on the cold marble floor. They dragged us to the haul.

“Now sleep right here.” Kai pointed his finger down. Minseok laid on his back down in the corner between the wall and the floor. I laid my body right next to him facing the ceiling. Everyone went back to their rooms after making sure we suffer the night sleeping on the freezing marble floor.

“A minute didn’t pass yet and I’m already freezing.” Minseok said while turning to his left to face me, he placed his arms in front of him on top of each other. I decided to turn to my right and face him too. We only had about a meter between us and only our arms was between us that I felt heat crawl up my body.

“I’m not cold, lucky me.” I replied while trying to pick up my breath.

“What?! Woah.” Minseok said and I felt his voice shake a bit.

“Your voice is shaking, are you okay?” I asked worried.

“No, I’m not okay. I’m shivering, see.” He raised his hand in front of my eyes and I saw it trembling. He placed his hands to its ious position and closed his eyes while sighing. I was really worried when I realized that his body was shaking like crazy. I thought about all the kindness he gave me when I was in need. Without thinking I quickly sat up and took my tank top off.

 

Xiumin’s POV

“Minseok.” Luhan called my name and I opened my eyes. He was half . I started studying his smooth chest and his flat stomach that was of a very light beige color that it almost looked white just like snow. I started with his delicate long thin neck and continued to his charming chest that was perfectly stretched and shaped. I felt my heart rate grow not knowing the reason. For the first time in my whole existence I think that a man’s half body is beautiful. “Get up for a second.” Luhan cut off my admiration to his body.

“Why?” I asked trying not to look back at his body.

“Just get up.” He said and I sat up. He placed his tank top on the floor where I laid. “Now, lay back.” He said and I quickly locked eyes with him.

“What are you doing?” I asked surprisingly while raising one eyebrow.

“This will heat your body a bit.” He answered with a slight smile.

“What about you? You will freeze to death!” I said still looking right through his eyes.

“I’m not even cold and you are shivering like crazy so just lay down.” I can tell he is lying, even though he wasn’t shivering but I can still see that he was a bit cold. I just laid down as he said and felt his tank top warm. He laid back down too while facing me.

“Thank you.” I said gently with a slight smile. He smiled too.

“There is something very weird lately.” Luhan started a conversation without looking away from my eyes. I realized that we always have to lock eyes together when we talk which doesn’t usually happen to me while talking to anyone.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I’m not that way.”

“I don’t get what you are saying.” I explained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter