Chicken burger

Stop denying and kiss me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV

First day of collage and I’m sick like I have never been before. Lucky me. I entered the campus slowly to study every inch in it. I have always been dreaming about going to such university and now my dream finally came true but after a lot of suffering and sleepless nights. I walked around with an open mouth. I just couldn’t control myself not to be shocked. The campus is huge and it is damn beautiful. It’s like no other campus I have ever seen before. I have always admired beautiful things, no matter what it is, it always caught my eyes. I opened my bag and reached for my headphones. I connected it to my cell phone and started playing “spring spring spring” by Roy Kim, since it is spring anyway and the weather is more than beautiful. I started walking with the rhythm of music that is playing in my ear. “Is there anything in the world that would make me that happy other than loud beautiful beats in my ears and walking in a beautiful place?” I asked myself and the only answer I got was “no”. I like to be alone with music. The happiest time of my life is when I’m all alone walking on the streets with some music playing in my ears. I was having the time of my life until suddenly…

“Achoooo.” I sneezed loudly and hardly enough for my earphones to drop on the ground. Great! What a mood wrecker!!! “I hate you cold” I whispered to myself.

I reached my bag again and got out my accommodation letter to head to my room since everything was ruined by my cold.  

“Excuse me, do you know where exactly hall 26 is?” I asked a random guy walking on campus.

“Hall 26? What room?” He answered while having eye contact with me. He had a smooth long eyes which had a sparkle in it with brown thick hair that was long enough to reach his eyes and cover his eyebrows.  

“Ummm, room 279, do you know the way?”

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” He said looking really amazed.

“….. ah… Why?” I was curious.

“We are roommates man.” He had a wide smile on his face.

“Oh, wow! Fate brought me to you.” I joked. He laughed loudly, it wasn’t that funny though.

“I’m Kai.” He still had a wide smile on his face.

“Hi Kai, I’m Luhan.” I smiled widely too.

“Let’s go, I will show you the way.”

On the way to the room, we talked a bit on how hard it was getting into this university and how hard each one of us worked. He looked as a friendly guy and I was grateful that he was my roommate. We reached the room, and the first thing that caught my eye in the room was posters of girls day above Kai’s bed. I proudly admit that I’m a girls day fanboy.

“You like girl’s day?” I asked while staring at the posters.

“Like girls day?” He giggled then shouted “I love them!”

“Please let me hug you.” I joked but I had a serious face.

“No no no, don’t tell me you love them too.”

“I freaking do.” I shouted my lungs out. He ran towards me and reached my shoulder with his long arms and wrapped both his arms around me. “I was kidding….” I said while laughing embarrassingly. I usually don’t like skinship with guys. I tried to push him away gently after a few seconds and he finally released his grip off me. We immediately had eye contact. He smiled, so as I.

After a long discussion about girls day with Kai, I finally decided to unpack my bag. Kai went out to hangout with some other friends since he already unpacked his bag a long time ago this day. I played some music from my cell phone and started to unpack and replace everything neatly in the room.

After a couple of hours, I was done. I laid down on my bed trying to relax and have a nap but I couldn’t from hunger. I realized I haven’t eaten a thing since early morning so I forced myself to get up. I walked through the hall trying to figure out where the food court is. I suddenly felt the urge to sneeze, I stopped walking  and started to breath rapidly, I pulled my right hand up so I can get ready to sneeze and my eyes was completely shut. “Achooo” At that exact moment I felt something really cold spill all over my chest, and then something hard hit me in my ribcage but what’s worse is that I found myself falling into the floor with heavy mass over me. I moaned in pain, and then tried to open my eyes to figure out what happened.

“What the…..”

 

To be continued….

 

 

Xiumin’s POV

“I don’t want to go.” I whispered to myself while tears were covering my eyes. I was on the bus heading to the university for the first day. I don’t want to go. I really don’t want to go. I stared at the window next to me and I felt my tears running down my cheeks. Just thinking about me giving up the dreams I have always dreamed of, feels as if arrows are being planted harshly inside my heart. It hurts so much that I can’t help but cry to let out the pain but still even crying doesn’t relive me.

Flashback:

“I want to study music, that is what I love and that is the thing that I want to keep doing my whole life, why can’t I?” I tried to keep my voice as low as possible while talking to my father.

“No!” My father shouted angrily while glaring through my eyes. “You have got high grades, why waste all your hard work to go study what stupid people study?”

“Music are not for the stupid, music is art and not everyone can do music dad.” I took a deep breath and completed “and dad, the only reason I worked so hard in school is to make you agree to let me study whatever I want wherever I want! You studied what you loved and what you have always wanted to, then why can’t I too? Why can’t I have the choice to decide where to study like you did? I’m the one who will live there for about 4 years and I’m the one who will study and work, why do you have to force me to do what I don’t love for the rest of my life? Why do you have to let me let go of my dreams? WHY?!” I couldn’t help but shout.

“I love you so I’m choosing what’s best for you.” My dad said more calmly now.

“I know you do love me, but forcing me to study and work what I don’t love is not what’s best for me. Leaving me the choice is what the best for me is.” I said calmly too.

“That’s it. Talking to you is useless. You will study engineering no matter what.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter