Deepest secret

Stop denying and kiss me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin’s POV

I stared at the clock hanged up in my room while laying on my bed. It is 2:45 pm now, still 15 minutes left. I was already dressed and ready to go. I watch the clock arrows move so slow. “Why am I so inpatient to meet him?” I asked myself while still focusing at the clock. “Maybe because I felt a strong connection with him, or maybe because he always laughs at my jokes or maybe because of his half lip smile that is the iest thing I ever saw on a man.” I tried to find an excuse for myself. “What?! Smile? y? MAN? I must have gone crazy.” My voice started to get louder from shock. I still watched the time go by so slowly. Finally it is 3:00 exactly. I jumped off bed and headed straight to the door. He was already outside his room waiting for me. Seems like I’m not the only one who was so excited.

“So where shall we go today?”  Luhan asked while we were on our way outside the campus.

“Ummm, since I haven’t exercised for 2 days now, let’s do something with a lot of movement.” I explained.

“How about soccer?” He answered quickly with a wide smile across his face.

“Yes! But where exactly?”

“That ain’t a problem for me.” He said with a confident smile.

We rode the bus. Luhan didn’t look at me the whole journey even though we were talking non-stop, he didn’t even have a glance at me which was really weird since we always have eye contact while talking but the moment we got off the bus he was back to normal. Just like last time when we rode the bus he was a little awkward. We walked a few blocks away from the bus stop and then I found a huge soccer field.

“Are we going there?” I asked while pointing at the soccer field.

“Bingo.”

“No way! Woah.” I was amused; the field is huge just like a real one. “But wait, how will we get in? Don’t we need a membership or something like that?”

“Yes yes we do need a membership.” He smiled mysteriously. “But that ain’t a problem because I own one.”

“! Really?” My jaw dropped in excitement. He laughed.

We went inside the field and my eyes were just looking here and there trying to enjoy the beauty of the huge field. We changed into the soccer team outfit that Luhan brought from his lockers and started searching for teams to play with and against.

We started a match and the fun finally started. I watched Luhan carefully while playing because he seemed to be like a great player and I discovered that he really is. I can see his veins popping out when he tries to score a goal or run. He ran across the field just like a tiger and he caught the ball with his foot and strongly kicks it right through the goal like a fighter. I watched him play in amuse, my eyes were following every step he was doing. The way he breathes so strongly while his diaphragm strongly pushes his chest out showed off how passionate he is towards the game.

He was scoring goals after goals and I’m just a fail running across the field doing nothing but miss really easy chances to score. I have always been such a loser at soccer. The only thing I’m good at is music.

 

Luhan’s POV

We finally finished the match and our team won thanks to me. I searched for Minseok and he was just standing in the middle of the field while bending his back 90 degrees and his hands are attached to both of his knees with force. I rushed to him not caring about me being so tired after all the running.

“Hey, are you okay?” I asked him while catching my breath.

“Yes, I’m fine.” He straightened his back and our eyes met. He grabbed a water bottle that was right nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter