Final

Ich Liebe Dich

     Suho sat on the floor indian style and leaned against the wall in the practice room. He took out his phone and opened a website. He started to scroll down and stopped at a particular words.

"Yuri and Kai is so perfect together!

I called them 'The y Chocolate Couple'"

"Pfft! Chocolate?? Just wait, Kai when I reach the dorm" Suho said to himself, pissed with what the fan post on her SNS.

That's when Yuri got in the practice room and looked over at Suho who was muttering something under his breath.

"What are you doing?" Yuri said while walking closer to Suho. Suho titled his head up before stood up and pecked Yuri's lips.

"Just getting pissed with some fans who kept talking how you and Kai looks perfect together" he pouted. Yuri chuckled and poked his cheek.

"I don't even get jealous with you and Krystal" Yuri said casually while walking to the stack of CD searching for the right music.

"Yah! I and Krystal have nothing to be jealous about" Suho protested and started to strecth his arms and legs.

"That's why I said I am not jealous because I know Krystal won't like a guy who always get ignore when he talks" she glanced at Suho who stopped stretching and was walking closer to her.

"Someone is getting naughty this days" Suho wrapped his arms around Yuri's slim waist and put his chin on her shoulder.

"I think it's someone name Kim JunMyeon?" Yuri said and put the CD in the stereo which located beside the stack of CD. Few seconds later, the room was filled with waltz music. Yuri turned around and put her hand on his shoulder and the other in his hand, in waltz dance position.

"I hope you still remember what I teach you two days ago" Yuri smiled softly at his boyfriend which got replied by a naughty smirked.

"You mean the kiss?" Suho said and move his head closer to kiss Yuri but was stopped when he got pinched on his arm by Yuri. Suho hissed in pained which made Yuri smiled triumphly.

"That what you got for being naughty" Yuri smirked.

"Now I wonder how can you be my girlfriend" he said teasingly which made Yuri raised her eyebrow.

"I think it's because I am pity of you" Yuri chuckled and before Suho could protest, Yuri started the waltz dance which made Suho quickly followed her steps. The dance end and Suho grinned at Yuri who looked suprised.

"You learn well" Yuri praised him and kissed his cheek as a present.

"Of course! Why is it on the cheek? I want it to be here" he pointed to his pink pulm lips.

"Nuh-uh! You.." before she could said anything, Suho cutted her with a passionate kiss.

"Thank you!" Suho grinned cheekily after broke the kiss. Yuri glared at him but just got replied by another kiss on her nose.

"Stop it!" Yuri whined.

"I won't! I will stop wh.." Suho was about to continue his words when Yuri's phone beep. Yuri took her phone on the table and read the message.

"I have to go!! I forgot I have a schedule!" Yuri gasped and was about to go out from the room when Suho pulled her hand.

"Ich liebe dich" he said sweetly.

"What does that means?" Yuri asked curiously.

"Search it on google" is what Suho replied.