Lips to Lips

Together We Are Strong

"Lips on Lips, it's that simple, the tiniest bit of contact and it would have been done, you know first mission complete, BUT NO!! he kissed him one the god damn forehead, what type of is that?"

"Dara, they just met each other...well as far as they know, you can't just grab up someone you've just met smack our mouth onto theirs" Jimin scolds feeling abit irritated as she has had to lisen to Dara's ranting since the moment they witnessed Kyungsoo and Jongin's sweet moment.

"Well when you put it that way it sounds gross." Dara mumbles which gets awarded with an exasperated sigh from Jimin. Dara turns toward Jimin frustration clear on both of their faces. "I'm sorry okay?...It's just that...you haven't seen what they are like with each other on daily bases, you can literally feel their love dropping out of their bodies.."

"Um ew"

"Not the point" Dara sighs as they begin to walk to their 'home' "They were the definition of love, when you would stand in the same room with they you could always find Kai's eyes on D.O. watching his every step, breath, swish of his hair, and D.O. was always by Kai's side doing everything in his power to be the perfect mate. You know D.O. has always been extremely insecure, he claims he doesn't deserve Kai, and Kai claims he's delusional because he is the one that doesn't deserve D.O., I once over heard them in the kitchen, they were alot younger when this happened Kai was 14 and still in training while D.O. had just turned 13 the day before the next day was Kai's birthday and D.O. asked the chef's son to teach him how to bake a cake. Kai being 14 and hyped up on his teenage hormones was always jumping to conclusions and picking a fight...especialy when it came to D.O. So when he was done with training for the day he immediatly went in search of his soon to be mate, only to come to the Kitchens and be told to rest because D.O. was busy at the moment. So of course Kai was furious, he told D.O. if he didn't want to play with him the that was fine because the cook was appearently alot more fun and interesting than he was and that if he wanted he could even take the cook as his mate. D.O. was so upset he told him he would mate with Kai that day if it would prove his loyaltyand love to him. Kai immediatly took notice of how harsh he was being after that and apologizied . That is the only time I have ever seen them fight, and to see them now not even knowing who each other are...it hurts."

"I see" Jimin mumbles feeling a bit gulity for scolding her before for her ranting, Jimin wraps her arm around Jimin's shoulder pulling her into a comforting side hug "don't worry, this will be over before you know it."

"I hope so"

 

 

"Are you sure your okay?" Jongin asks helping the smaller boy up from the hall floor

"I-I'm fine...thank you, I-I didn't mean to be a bother"

"Nonsense, your not a bother" Jongin reasures tucking a stray piece of hair back behind the younger's ear, fingers lingering just a second to long causing a light blush to spread across Kyungsoo's face "far from it actually."

"O-oh" Kyungsoo stutters out "u-um...well w-we should probably get back to class."

"Oh...yeah your probably right" Jongin chuckles but still doesn't move from his spot "well, um...you first."

"Um well I would if you would... if you could um...let go of my hand?" Kyungsoo mumbles with a blushing even harder as he stares at their interlaced hands.

"O-Oh oh sorry I-I forgot."

"It's okay" Kyungsoo giggles flashing that beautiful heart shaped smile that has Jongin swooning inside "let's go"

"Y-yeah okay" truthfully Jongin didn't forget he was holding the smaller boy's hand, he was actually extremely aware of the boy's hand in his. Even after they got into the classroom and through most of the day all Jongin could think of was how soft the other boys hand was and just how right it felt to hold it.

 'Is this how love feels?'