The Kim Jongin

Together We Are Strong

Kim Jongin the school's notorious bad boy the one that every girl wants and every boy wants to be. He has a girlfriend, Bom who he doesn't even like, infact he can't even stand to be in the same room as her. But he can't understand why he hasn't left her yet. She's annoying, rude, and no where near his type. Jongin can't even remember how they started dating or even when they met and everytime he brought it up all she would give is a nervous laugh and try to change the subject. Jongin thought that this would forever be his life and he would never know love because he knows for a fact that he does not love Bom in anyway shape or form.

But that was before he met Do Kyungsoo the new transfer student. Kyungsoo is the most beautiful creature Jongin has ever laid eyes on he's a small slender boy, with snow white skin, dark brown hair and the most heart pounding heart shaped smile. And the second he walked into the room he had already moved himself into Jongin's heart, kicked everything else out made his own key and moved all of his things in without even knowing it.

Jongin has been staring at the boy since the moment he got into the classroom which has gotten the attention of his annoying girlfriend.

"What are you staring at?" she hisses poking him with the eraser end of her pencil. She gets no reply, so she goes to poke him again but with the pointed end of it this time. Jongin whirls around in his chair snatching the pencil out of her hand startling her as he snaps it in two then throws it back at her. Shocked, Bom doesn't know what to do but what shocks her the most is when the new kid is seated right in front of Jongin he immediatly taps the boy on the back and starting a conversation with him that sounded very much like flirting. But what really has her shocked is when Jongin invites the boy to have lunch with him and only him.

How can this boy that hasn't even been here for more than half an hour be invited to have not only lunch but a private lunch with The Kim Jongin, her boyfriend. The Kim Jongin who has never ever let her have lunch with him because he wants to be alone and doesn't want to be bothered. What was so special about this boy that he could do something that she couldn't with her own boyfriend.

"Jongin-ah" Bom calls trying to make her voice sound cute. Jongin turns around with the most annoyed look she has ever seen on him.

"What do you want Bom?" Jongin answers coldly "can't you see I'm having a conversation?" Jongin motions toward the tiny, big eyed boy in front of him. Bom didn't really pay any attention to the boy when he came in and introduced himself but now that she is getting a good look at him she can't help but notice just how beautiful the boy is. But he wasn't just beautiful he was natural, from his pinky toe to the very tips of his hair not a single thing was altered. By the looks of it he doesn't even have a single drop of hair product on his tiny little head. Unlike Bom who has gone through botox and a few different plastic surgeries. So in other words Bom is beyond jealous which is why she blurts out the thing that most likely just cost her, her relationship.

"Where did you get your eyes done? Cause if I where you I would want my money back." Bom giggles, Kyungsoo's eyes widen in a combination of shock and embarressment before quickly turning around obviously on the brink of tears as he brings the hood on his hoodie up to cover his face. Jongin slams his fist against her desk forcing he giggles to hault.

"I am so ing sick of you" Jongin growls spitting out insult after insult, Bom's eyes grow wider and wider as the insults become even more cruel and nasty than usual. "I can't even ing look at you just your face makes me sick, I'm done with you." by now Jongin has the attention of the whole class and even some kids that were just walking by the room. Bom is in tears that she doesn't even notice till she hears Jongin's last sentence and the squeaking of a chair being pushed back as Kyungsoo runs out of the room, face drenched in tears. 

'I'm done with you'  it repeats over and over again inside of Bom's head Jongin's harsh words also still ringing in there as she quietly picks up her things and leaves the room but only to see that after Kyungsoo left Jongin followed. So here she stands watching the love of her life sit behind the staircase holding the pretty boy she made cry. Jongin wipes away the boys tears holding his face like he could brake into a million beautiful shiny pieces, but just as the smaller begins to calm down and Bom thinks that the tiny little piece of her heart that still remains might stay in place, Kim Jongin the love of her life, center of her world, only person she would do anything for leans in and places a light tender peck to the boy's forehead.