And the mission begins

Together We Are Strong

Jimin's POV 

We arrive at the portal just in time with 5 minutes left CL and Minzy pull us both into tight hugs and try to remind us of what we are to do as soon as we arrive.

"When you arrive on earth you will be put right on D.O.'s door step now he will not be at home but he will be soon so you girls need to go in quickly have Jimin persuade his fake parents into moving. Then after that is done teleport to the house and persuade the neighbors that you are some type of family and that you live with them D.O. should arrive the next day after that your on your own." CL reminds us as she ushers us towards the portal 

"Update us ever day understand?" Minzy says putting the mirror into Dara's white leather satchel and giving us an encouraging smile 

"Yes" we say in unison "alright then off you two go" Minzy says letting go of Dara and mines hand then back away towards her oldest sister.

"We'll be back and do our very best" I say taking Dara's hand into mine as we both take a step back and allow our selfs to fall into the portal holding into each others hands tightly so that we don't seperate as we slowly start to black out.

"Jimin, Jimin, Jimin wake up" I hear while being shaked by my shoulders.

"Mmm" I moan sleepily slowly opening my eyes my head hurts ridiculously and I have a funny taste in my mouth. I look off to the side and see Dara looking back at me and I immediately remember where I am and what we were sent to do.

"Come on we have to get moving" Dara says to me as she helps me get to my feet. I then get a good look at our selfs we are no longer wearing our regular robes and dresses Dara has on a light blue dress with white sneakers and her satchel has turned into a white leather backpack. I then look down at my self and see that I have on a light green tie dyed t-shirt and black shorts with black sneaksers. We look like regular 12 year old kids now.

"Come on D.O's fake parents are the only ones home right now we have to hurry and get them to move near Kai" Dara tells me pointing to a small white house in front of us and starts to drag me towards it. "Ok I'm going to knock on the door then as soon as the open you need to persuade them to move to this adress" Dara explains as she hands me a piece of paper with the adress on it.

"Got it" I say just as we make it to the door Dara rapps her knuckles against the door and we wait. A few seconds later a middle age women opens the door with a bright smile.

"Hello how may I help you young ladies?" D.O's False Mother asks us sweetly 

"Hello ma'am is your husband here with you there is something we need to tell you that he should be here for." Dara says politely 

"Oh why yes he is umm one second" she tells us as she yells for her husband to come to the door. A few seconds later a man that looks to be in is mid 30 joins the woman at the door. "Hello there can we help you kids with something?" the man asks us.

Both of D.O's false parents seem very nice they both an aura around them that shows that they have natural parenting abilitys.

"Yes actually if you could look to my sister here she has something to tell you." I tell them the both look over to Jimin with a questioning look.

"Listen very closely" Jimin says staring deeply into their eye as her voice goes lighter and airier "you have grown tired of this nieghborhood and you want to move. The city is much better than here and the schools are better a lot better than the one that your son goes to now. You will move to this adress and and transfer your son to this school." Jimin tells them as they stare at her in a hiypnotice trance and she hands them a piece of paper with the adress and schools name on it. "Now once we leave you will forget our faces and that this conversation ever happend nod if you understand"  They both nod their heads and take the piece of paper from Jimin. We then turn around and walk down from the porch I snap my fingers and we both reappear in the neighborhood that D.O will be coming to. All we have to do now is persuade the neighbors into believing that we're their daughters and everything is set and we can begin our main mission and reunite the 12 once again.