I Found One

Together We Are Strong

"CL, CL" calls the littlest Goddess as she runs down the grand hall in search of her older sister.

"CL, Minzy" she yells as she bursts through the meeting hall doors. 

"Dara what's wrong?" Minzy asks rushing towards her youngest sister 

"Where is CL?" Dara asked

"I'm right here" says CL walking out from behind a book shelf. "What's wrong did you find something?" 

"Not something someone... I found D.O." Dara says with a bright smile

"W-what... you did?"  Minzy gasps "OMO THATS WONDERFUL" she giggles in delight "And that's not the best part" explains the young Goddess "Kai is in the same town as him."

"OMO THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE ITS FINALLY HAPPENING THEIR COMING TOGETHER" Minzy exclaims 

"But how will we get them to meet?" CL asked

"I already thought of that" says Dara with a hesitant look in her eyes "send me to earth so I can bring them together then when they get their memories back they can jelp me search for the rest." The two oldest sisters were quite for a while thinking things over in their heads.

"No" CL says finally breaking the silence "we need you here to help find the others and not only that you are to young your to innocent earth is not a place for a child to go about by themselves what happens if you get into trouble and we are not their to help you?"

"But, CL, she has a good point one of use should go and I believe that she is the most fit to go" Minzy explains "and being young is probably a liability for her she will be able to get away with more and no one will take her as a threat because of how young and innocent she looks." 

"But what if she sees the next location of one of the other twelve?" CL asked

"Then she can contact use through the looking glass" says Minzy as she waves her hand and a golden hand held mirror appears in her it she then hands it to her oldest sister "we can talk to her through a identical one I have in my chamber."CL went quite as she thought things over while looking at her youngest sister Dara looks back at her eldest sister trying to give her the bravest and most determined look she can muster. 

"Fine I will allow you to go to earth" CL sighs "but not now first we must get the supplies that you will need then find a place for you to stay till the boys have their memories back then you can stay with them." 

"Arraos Unnie" Dara replies with a huge smile 

"If anything goes wrong you must remember to call us through the looking glass" CL explains as she hands the youngest Goddess the golden hand held mirror " I will send Minzy to help you if anything goes wrong arraso?" 

"Arraso" the two youngest say "Alright follow me now so we can prepare you then we will send you off in the morning." CL says as she exits the room with her younger sisters who follow her to the potions room.