I've got a oo!

The Diva, Kids, and Insanity.

Baby Cheolyong was excited when he got to the daycare. He got to meet his other friends, cause the ones he had in his house - Mr. Fluffy head, Mr. Brown, Mr. Buzz, and Mr. Barbie - were a lot more quiet than the ones here. His friends here talks to him. Mr. Buzz did talk, but he only said one thing: "To infinity, and beyond!" Which Cheolyong had no idea what it meant whatsoever.

He ran towards the main playground as soon as his mom dropped him and finished talking to Kibummie-hyung. He had to wait since mom wanted him to behave, so it's better if mom didn't know he was naughty.

He was running safely when there it was, a lego in the way, which made him slip and fall. He fell pretty hard, but he kept telling himself not to cry, since he's two already. He's big. But when he saw the small scratch on his knee, he felt like his whole body hurt. What he didn't notice was a slightly bigger boy walking towards him.

"Cheolyong-ah don't cry.." He said as he patted the smaller's head.

"B-but look! I- I got a oooooo!" He whined, complained towards the older.

"Come here, I'll help you get to kibummie hyung.." He said and wrapped the youngest's arms around his shoulder, trying to help him to walk.

Kibum, on the other hand, had saw the whole thing, he was running towards the youngest when he noticed the other boy ran and left the other three as well. He almost squealed at how adorable the two boys were, acting as if one broke his leg, and being dramatic.

"KIBUMMIE HYUNG! HYUNGIE! Cheolyong hurt himself! Helppp!" He yelled.

"Omo! Come here, baby!" Kibum imitates the boy's dramaticness. He took Cheolyong and put him on a table, offering him different kind of band aids. "Which one do you want? Super hero, puppies, princesses, bunnies, sponge bob, or kitties?" Cheolyong tapped his small finger on his chin, thinking deep and hard.

"Which one works the best?"

"Hmm.. I haven't tried it all, but.. What about puppies? They'll your pain away!" He said as he waved the puppy printed band aids.

"I want!! Yes! Puppy!" He said excitedly. The oldest nodded and stick the band aids on his knee, and pecked it briefly, nagging at the pain to leave him alone.

"Do you feel better?"

"A lot! Thanks hyung!" He hugged the older tightly.

"You know, he's worried about you too." Kibum said as he turned towards the small boy, who was just sitting, hitting the lego who had turned evil, because it had cause Cheolyong to fall.

"Oh yes!" The youngest run up towards the other. "Oh, thank you so much, Cheondoongie hyung! I have no idea what would happen if you're not there to save me! You're officially my favorite hyung now!" Cheondoong smiled, happy.

 

"I'm a hyung!"


Oh God. baby Mir is-

spazzing1.gif

His cuteness hurts me.

Btw I had finally finished this... after around 2 whole weeks just writing sth this short 

441942808.gif

sorrynotsorry