I'm not chubby, I'm just fluffy

The Diva, Kids, and Insanity.

Cheolyong stares at his hands with lips puckered and big eyes. He looked up at his hyung then his hands again in return.

"I'm not chubby!!" He said to the older for the nth time. "I'm not chubby!"

"But look at your fingers, they're all the same, unlike mine" Was the answer that he got from his hyung.

Cheolyong's lips trembled and finally, a drop and two drops then followed with another drops before he finally cried.

Seungho paused from munching his bread, Joon and Cheondoong looked up from their play-doh when the youngest sobbed loudly.

"Cheolyong-ah, what's wrong?" Cheondoong, followed by Joon ran towards him and comforted him immediately.

Meanwhile, Seungho rose from his pillow chair lazily to join the group. "Yah, G.O, what did you do this time?" He found the culpirt without any difficuties.

"What? I was just saying the truth, he's chubby!" G.O said in defense.

"I'm not chubby!" Cheolyong said in between his sobs, causing Joon to pat his back harder (but that only made the youngest cry even more because his back started to hurt.) to comfort him more.

"Yah...why did you say that?" Seungho asked while stopping Joon from patting Mir's back, pried the younger with much difficulties (since Joon was really persistent on how his pats was doing more good than harm, even though Seungho was sure the youngest one was sobbing from pain by now) and Cheondong pulled the crying boy away from Joon immediately.

"Just look at his fingers, it's all chubby!" G.O said while pointing his finger (his finger was chubby too tho) at Mir.

"G.O hyung! You are such a meanie!" Joon said while scooting closer to Mir (as he managed to break free from the oldest's firm hols) causing the 'sad' boy shrink into Thunder's embrace (afraid if he would get another 'comforting' pat).

"Seungho hyung's lips are chubby too" He continued while poking the oldest lips, ignoring the glare from the lips owner.

"Doongie's cheeks are chubby too!" And with another hand, Joon poked the chubby cheek harshly (because of he's excitment), making Thunder rolled his eyes in pure annoyance.

"But....but I.." G.O sighed when 5 pair of eyes staring at him in. "Fine, I'm sorry"

He scooted closer to Mir and tugged on the now all calm Mir (thanks to Thunder) sleeves. "I'm sorry Mir-eu"

"Don't call me chubby again" Mir said as he peeled himself from Thunder's embrace.

"I won't I promise" G.O promised with a smile and arms wide open.

"Okay" Mir replied weakly as he hugged G.O, burying face on the older chest.

"You aren't chubby Mir but you are fluffy and I like that" G.O mumbled as he hugged the boy tighter, causing the youngest smiled brightly at the oldest.

 

Meanwhile....

"Stop poking at my lips Joon!"

"But...your lips are chubby and fluffy too hyung!"

"Shut up!"


OMG

SQUEEEEE

SO CUTE ;;

Baby Doongie's chubby cheeks... ;;

I CANT WHY SO FLUFFY

 

Hello! Shameless author that only write author's note is back!

Before you guys went all bananas with me complimenting my own fic...... THIS IS NOT MINE ;; (I'm not THAT shameless.)

This is too cute I can't not comment on this.

But it would be weird if I comment in the comment section.

 

Actually I'm writing an update too

TWO OF THEM IN FACT

But~ if you know my phone- it kept deleting it

keybreakdown.gif

 It's okay tho-

maybe I can write something soon ;_;

 But bye for now~

 tumblr_m16f33dB2e1qa5jux.gif