Seungho isn't Cute

The Diva, Kids, and Insanity.

-Seungho isn't cute, is he?-

 

"Aaaww~ he's so cute"

"Look at him! I want to pinch his cheeks"

"Hey cutie, do you like pudding?"

 

Seungho always hates those kind of comments. He hates it when people call him cute. Heck! He isn't cute! He's handsome!

Well, he enjoyed when people gives him candies, chocolates and all those sweet foods but do they have to call him cute when he's not?

 

"Aaawww~ look at you! You're so cute with that sweater!"

 

"I'm not cute!!" Seungho stomped his legs and walked inside the daycare with a loud huff when Key called him cute.

 

"Hyung! You are here!" As soon as he entered the colorful room, he greeted by the excited Mir who was walking (stumbles to be exact but Seungho quickly held the youngest hand to prevent him from falling) towards him with a wide grin in his face.

 

"Yes I'm here" He held Mir's hand gently and lead him to join the others.

 

They sat next to G.O (who was busy poking Thunder's arm, then cheek, after that his ribs until Thunder lose it and they ended up 'wrestling' then Joon tried to seperate them but in the end, he got bullied by them)

 

"Boys~" Key came in with a full of snack tray and 10 (because all of them always want a double portion) bottles of milk with various flavor.

 

"Snack time~" He put the tray on the carpeted floor.

 

"I have milk!" He said cheerfully while saving the almost crying Joon (prying G.O's hands from his face and Thunder's legs around his waist)

 

"Yay!" Mir jumped on his seat and clapped happily, so did Thunder and G.O while Joon trying to catch his breath (clinging to Key's arm for his dear life). Seungho? He already finished his first choco pie and aimed for his second.

 

After prying Joon from his arm (with much much difficulties because of Joon claimed that he broke his waist then G.O's bacteries walked around his face) he managed to share the milk to them.

 

The daycare owner giggles softly when Seungho had a milk mustache.

 

"Aigoo~ so cute" He grabbed a piece of tissue and wiped the toddler's mouth gently.

 

"I'm not cute!!" Seungho pouted when Key finished wiping his mouth.

 

"Yes you are" Thunder said while nibbling his choco chips cookies.

 

"You're cute" G.O added while starting to poke Thunder again.

 

"Seungho hyung is cute!" Mir giggled cutely while climbing to Key's lap.

 

"Hyung is the cutest!!!" Joon chirped while clapping like a seal (a cute seal of course!)

 

Seungho gave up. He shoved his second choco pie and decided to just enjoy the snack...

Well, maybe he's cute, yes?

 

Yoo people I'm back! XD

No I don't write this AGAIN

You have permission to hate me

I swear I have 2 ongoing chapt. Just.... not having the right feels.

Anyways- "Mir giggled cutely while climbing to Key's lap."

Well you too. Nojkily <3

Are you tryinna kill me with mirkey feels?